inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Grammys ... When it Rains it Pours...

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/08/09 at 9:43 pm

Talk about bad luck.

Chris Brown was dropped from the Grammy Show at the last minute because the cops want him on a domestic battery charge.

Meanwhile, his girlfriend Rihanna had to drop out due to being in a car accident.

Subject: Re: Grammys ... When it Rains it Pours...

Written By: nally on 02/08/09 at 9:51 pm

Talk about bad luck.

Chris Brown was dropped from the Grammy Show at the last minute because the cops want him on a domestic battery charge.

Meanwhile, his girlfriend Rihanna had to drop out due to being in a car accident.

Yeah, I read about that. :o :( However, the article I read didn't say anything about her being injured or anything; I hope she's ok.

Meanwhile, I found out the results for some of the top categories, but I won't post any results just yet, because that would be a spoiler for those who haven't seen 'em yet.

Written By: snozberries on 02/08/09 at 11:29 pm

stats is right...Whitney did look high!

at first I thought it was just the weight of her fake eyelashes but then she started talking too (or tried to!)  ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/09/09 at 5:57 pm

What the heck is wrong with Chris Brown?

I just read that Rihanna was NOT in a car accident.  Instead, Brown simply beat the crap outta her.

What an idiot.  He's got this great chick, with a great future, smokin' bod (her that is), the whole package.  AND HE BEATS THE CRAP OUT OF HER???

I hope this is the end of his career.  >:(

Sadly some people will attribute "street cred" to him now.  ::)

Written By: Jessica on 02/09/09 at 6:08 pm

I just read that Rihanna was NOT in a car accident.  Instead, Brown simply beat the crap outta her.

What an idiot.  He's got this great chick, with a great future, smokin' bod (her that is), the whole package.  AND HE BEATS THE CRAP OUT OF HER???

Sadly some people will attribute "street cred" to him now.   ::)

Yeah, I heard about this last night, but at the time, they didn't say that Rihanna was the victim.  I'd gladly beat the sh*t out of Chris Brown myself (isn't he only famous BECAUSE he's dating Rihanna?) if I could find the weaselly motherf*cker.

Edited to add:

Read this fun article from Deceiver about how Chris Brown spoke out against domestic violence a couple of years ago. ::)

http://deceiver.com/2009/02/09/chris-brown-arrested-for-assault-rihanna-the-alleged-victim/

Written By: batfan2005 on 02/09/09 at 9:32 pm

Looks like the end of Chris Brown's career. I was never a fan of him anyways, I always thought he was overrated. But if the allegations are true, I will have zero respect for him.

Written By: 80sfan on 02/10/09 at 3:41 am

Chris Brown is like a downgraded Michael Jackson.    :-X

He has no charisma when he performs.

I'm not a fan of Rihanna, but I hope she's okay.

He's downgraded 50X less than Michael! Lol.

Written By: Adele Who? on 02/10/09 at 2:05 pm

Chris Brown is like a downgraded Michael Jackson.    :-X

He has no charisma when he performs.

I'm not a fan of Rihanna, but I hope she's okay.

He's downgraded 50X less than Michael! Lol.

Is he the son of Bobby Brown

And I don't mean the "Cherry Pie" model

Written By: tv on 02/11/09 at 11:35 am

Sadly some people will attribute "street cred" to him now.  ::)

I know right Rihanna is cute.

I have thought if people would give Chris Brown "streed cred" because of this incident but I don't think people want to hear in real down ecomomic times about a guy beating up his girlfriend.

I think it will damage his career in the next couple of years. He should take a break from music for awhile and than come back in my opinion.

Written By: tv on 02/11/09 at 11:40 am

Yeah, I heard about this last night, but at the time, they didn't say that Rihanna was the victim.  I'd gladly beat the sh*t out of Chris Brown myself (isn't he only famous BECAUSE he's dating Rihanna?) if I could find the weaselly motherf*cker.

Edited to add:

Read this fun article from Deceiver about how Chris Brown spoke out against domestic violence a couple of years ago. ::)

http://deceiver.com/2009/02/09/chris-brown-arrested-for-assault-rihanna-the-alleged-victim/
No, he was famous way before he dated Rihanna. He debut in mid 2005 on the music scene(a few months before Rihanna debut on the music scene.)

Funny, I didn't even know they were dating before the incident happened.

Written By: Brian06 on 02/11/09 at 4:23 pm

I can't believe he did that to her.  >:( WTF is wrong with him..

Check for new replies or respond here...