inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Must be a strange Utah news day

Written By: Dagwood on 02/17/09 at 4:30 pm

This one cracked me up.  If you want a really good laugh, check out the comments.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=5618996

Woman gives suspect a wedgie until police arrive
By Adam Thomas

Salt Lake City, Utah -- Sometimes, the best way to trap a burglar is to hold him by his underwear until police can get there.

On Monday afternoon, a worker heard her car alarm going off in the parking lot near 1200 East and 3300 South. She asked a friend to check it out.

That friend looked outside and saw Frederick Baze, 21, inside her friend's car. She went outside to confront him, and he took off. She caught him. First she sat on him, but he was able to get away.

She caught him a second time and managed to place him in a headlock, but he was able to get away again.

The third time, she grabbed a hold his boxers and pulled. Salt Lake City police say she then she put a headlock on the man until help could arrive.

Baze had in his possession the victim's credit card. He was booked into the Salt Lake County jail on suspicion of vehicle burglary, possession of stolen property and outstanding warrants.

Subject: Re: Must be a strange Utah news day

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/17/09 at 4:40 pm

Holy crap.

I wouldn't want to mess with that lady :D

Written By: Tia on 02/17/09 at 5:33 pm

girl of my dreams!

Written By: Michael C. on 02/17/09 at 8:17 pm

An atomic wedgie'll stop 'em everytime... ;)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/17/09 at 8:54 pm

Never underestimate the wedgie!  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...