inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Mother-26 Murderer-11

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/22/09 at 8:21 am

Well my general area has hit the headlines again.  Seems a young 11-year-old in nearby New Beaver PA decided that his new half-sibling was one too many, and snuffed his expectant stepmum-to-be with a 20-gauge.  He then went to school, leaving his 4-year-old stepsister-to-be to discover the body.  >:(

http://www.timesonline.com/articles/2009/02/22/news/top_stories/doc49a0c63ea637a034974466.txt

His attorney said that "he is a typical 11-year-old.".  Well, not exactly.  When I was 11 I did not have my own attorney, nor was I running around snuffing people.

Kid will be tried as an adult, two counts of homicide.  Looks like they're gonna have to open a Barney Block at Graterford State Pen.

Subject: Re: Mother-26 Murderer-11

Written By: snozberries on 02/22/09 at 1:06 pm

when I saw the title I thought it was some odd score for something.

Sadly, nothing really shocks me anymore.

Subject: Re: Mother-26 Murderer-11

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/23/09 at 1:08 am

Well my general area has hit the headlines again.  Seems a young 11-year-old in nearby New Beaver PA decided that his new half-sibling was one too many, and snuffed his expectant stepmum-to-be with a 20-gauge.  He then went to school, leaving his 4-year-old stepsister-to-be to discover the body.  >:(

http://www.timesonline.com/articles/2009/02/22/news/top_stories/doc49a0c63ea637a034974466.txt

His attorney said that "he is a typical 11-year-old.".  Well, not exactly.  When I was 11 I did not have my own attorney, nor was I running around snuffing people.

Kid will be tried as an adult, two counts of homicide.  Looks like they're gonna have to open a Barney Block at Graterford State Pen.

I filched chocolate bars and read Hustler.  That was about the extent of my social deviance!
::)

What'sa matter with these kids today?

when I saw the title I thought it was some odd score for something.

Sadly, nothing really shocks me anymore.

Yeah, you get numb to it after awhile.  Otherwise, you'd just want to hide under your bed all day.  It's a coping strategy.  I'm the same way.
::)

Check for new replies or respond here...