inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Had A Dream About A Rolling Stones' LP Last Night

Written By: Indy Gent on 02/25/09 at 9:08 pm

I had one of my sort-of believeable dreams that I was listening to a new or rare Rolling Stones LP (as in vinyl disc) from a bedroom that wasn't mine. In the dream, they played these weird alt-rock songs that sounded more like a mix between Pearl Jam and techno and sounded like Mick Jagger. Yet they had four of the Stones on one side of the inner sleeve and Mick's face on the other. The last song, I believe, was a slow, droning ballad followed by a few minutes of dead silence. It was creepy and cool at the same time, and in black-and-white (maybe midnight blue too) so it was also apt. I hope they would be able to record something similar for real, but I doubt it. I just wish the dream was more vivid so I could remember what songs they were singing. 

Subject: Re: Had A Dream About A Rolling Stones' LP Last Night

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/25/09 at 9:12 pm

Did the album have a zipper on it? ???

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/25/09 at 10:34 pm

Did the album have a zipper on it? ???

I was gonna say, "Then what happened, you woke up with Sticky Fingers?"
But YOU ruined it for me!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/vtffani.gif

Written By: Indy Gent on 02/27/09 at 11:52 pm

I should also say that Mick's face had three lines beside it, with each line meeting at a point from his face outward. (You Geometry whizes hopefully know what this looks like.)

Check for new replies or respond here...