inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Rihanna and Chris Brown Back Together...

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/28/09 at 2:17 pm

What a maroon...  ::)

Subject: Re: Rihanna and Chris Brown Back Together...

Written By: Beezy on 02/28/09 at 2:26 pm

Bobby n' Whitney of this generation

Written By: snozberries on 02/28/09 at 2:37 pm

any comment I make would be politically incorrect and could get me reported...so I will just say.....

::)

Written By: Michael C. on 02/28/09 at 3:06 pm

This will probably get Him off the hook w/ the law. {She probably wont testify against him}
She should have more self respect for Herself.
Any,so-called ,"man" who lays His hands on a Woman , like that, deserves to end up someones..."punk" in jail.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/28/09 at 10:14 pm

And as sure as the sun rises in the east, he'll smack her azz u[ and down the hall again!
:P

Written By: Jessica on 02/28/09 at 10:19 pm

This will probably get Him off the hook w/ the law. {She probably wont testify against him}
She should have more self respect for Herself.
Any,so-called ,"man" who lays His hands on a Woman , like that, deserves to end up someones..."punk" in jail.

Well said.

I don't know what the hell she is thinking.  I'm hoping the reports aren't true, but it sounds like they are.  *sigh*

I was feeling really sorry for her, especially after seeing the pic of her beat to hell.  I just can't feel sorry for her now.

Written By: statsqueen on 02/28/09 at 11:32 pm

Well said.

I don't know what the hell she is thinking.  I'm hoping the reports aren't true, but it sounds like they are.  *sigh*

I was feeling really sorry for her, especially after seeing the pic of her beat to hell.  I just can't feel sorry for her now.

I know what you mean, Jess.  I felt sick when I heard what he had done to her.  I was so happy that she had gotten away.  But for her to go back to him?  I don't remember if I heard this wasn't the first time he put his hands on her, but even if this was the first time, it won't be the last if she keeps going back to him.  I feel sorry for women who are in a position of not being able to leave (mostly because of finances), but it isn't like she is hurting....

Written By: Indy Gent on 02/28/09 at 11:54 pm

This was easily predictable from the beginning. When there are 2 rich celebrities...and I'll just leave it at that. :-X

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/01/09 at 8:04 am

Her Daddy ought to come up to the USA and beat the snot outta Brown.

Written By: Michael C. on 03/01/09 at 10:56 am

Hmmm...Publicity stunt............??

This was easily predictable from the beginning. When there are 2 rich celebrities...and I'll just leave it at that. :-X

Written By: Jessica on 03/01/09 at 10:59 am

I know what you mean, Jess.  I felt sick when I heard what he had done to her.  I was so happy that she had gotten away.  But for her to go back to him?  I don't remember if I heard this wasn't the first time he put his hands on her, but even if this was the first time, it won't be the last if she keeps going back to him.  I feel sorry for women who are in a position of not being able to leave (mostly because of finances), but it isn't like she is hurting....

I wouldn't doubt that it wasn't the first time he had done this.  Most abusers start out slowly, first verbal, then slaps here and there, then arm grabbing, etc.  Usually they apologize and profess it will never happen again. :-\\

I also like how some of his fans were saying that it was her fault because she threw his car keys out the window.  Yeah, launching car keys into the street is really grounds for this:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm26/sanj0se/wtfffffffffffffff.jpg

Mind you, that doesn't look super bad, but you figure it was taken about an hour after he had beat the sh*t out of her.  Those bruises hadn't had a lot of time to form up.

Her Daddy ought to come up to the USA and beat the snot outta Brown.

I thought Jay-Z had threatened him or something.  He should have made good on his word before RiRi had a chance to get back with that douchenozzle.

Written By: Michael C. on 03/01/09 at 12:35 pm

He needs His ass kicked.........Anybody who lays their hand on a Woman........deserves to know how it feels!!!!!
Then get the keys up His..........well,you get the idea.

I wouldn't doubt that it wasn't the first time he had done this.  Most abusers start out slowly, first verbal, then slaps here and there, then arm grabbing, etc.  Usually they apologize and profess it will never happen again. :-\\

I also like how some of his fans were saying that it was her fault because she threw his car keys out the window.  Yeah, launching car keys into the street is really grounds for this:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm26/sanj0se/wtfffffffffffffff.jpg

Mind you, that doesn't look super bad, but you figure it was taken about an hour after he had beat the sh*t out of her.  Those bruises hadn't had a lot of time to form up.

I thought Jay-Z had threatened him or something.  He should have made good on his word before RiRi had a chance to get back with that douchenozzle.

Written By: whistledog on 03/01/09 at 6:43 pm

I wish I could get a girl like her, and here is this Chris Brown guy, he has her and he beats her up.  Now she goes back to him?

She may be nice looking, but it sounds like she doesn't have any self respect

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/01/09 at 7:19 pm

I wish I could get a girl like her, and here is this Chris Brown guy, he has her and he beats her up.  Now she goes back to him?

She may be nice looking, but it sounds like she doesn't have any self respect

My guess is she is extremely immature and listens to the wrong people.

Even before this whole beat-down thing came up, she was pursuing a disastrous career plan, getting herself overexposed big-time.  A "we hate Rihanna" backlash was on the horizon.

Now the beat-down COULD have given her the chance to be a role model, and to stand up for abused women everywhere.  Now she stands as a monument to inaction, the woman that (I hope) fathers everywhere tell their daughters what NOT to be like.

I would not be surprised in the least if music industry people orchestrated the whole reconciliation here, because Chris Brown was a money machine (despite being a Class A d*uchebag).  Note that Puff Daddy offered up his house for the Brown/Fenty reunion.

Written By: Silver Power on 03/01/09 at 7:35 pm

OMG WTF!!!!!111!!! ZOMG ZOMG Z0MG!! This makes me so mad that I feel like beating the hell out of Rihanna!!

I apologize, that wasn't in good taste.

I can't believe this is the same Chris Brown who sang on the gum commercial.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/02/09 at 1:19 am

Rihanna, run, run like the wind and leave him.

Seriously, the dude is a grade A douchbag.  You can do so much better, than him.

Written By: 80sfan on 03/02/09 at 1:29 pm

Man, I can't believe I felt sorry for Rihanna.  :-\\

Now, if she gets beat up again, I won't care!  :-[

Written By: danootaandme on 03/02/09 at 3:07 pm

Isn't this what hit men are for?

Check for new replies or respond here...