inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Breaking Bad - Breaking Bad - Breaking Bad - Season 2 starts SUNDAY! + minishows

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/04/09 at 11:58 am

I adore this show, very dark, very funny.  I was just checking to see that it was starting again this weekend, and found there are a half dozen or so mini-episodes online (not from actual shows, just little stand alone things like what Rescue Me did last year).

Mini-episodes at AMCTV

If you only watch one mini episode, try Wedding Day.

Season 1 is now on DVD as of last week, and some cable systems have it for free with the OnDemand service as well.  The most fantastic show on television last year, not sure if season 2 will live up to the last season, but it's hard to think it won't.

If you haven't watched it yet, check out why Brian Cranston won the Emmy last year!

Subject: Re: Breaking Bad - Breaking Bad - Breaking Bad - Season 2 starts SUNDAY! + minishows

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/04/09 at 6:26 pm

Great show!  I can't manage Sunday nights, but I'll see it in reruns.

Subject: Re: Breaking Bad - Breaking Bad - Breaking Bad - Season 2 starts SUNDAY! + minishows

Written By: whistledog on 03/04/09 at 8:49 pm

I will have to check out this show.  I do like Bryan Cranston. 

Bryan Cranston?  Oh yeah, didn't he play a "Dentist with newer magazines?" :D
Oh, you mean the guy who played Doug's annoying neighbour on 'The King of Queens'?  Nah, he's Malcolm's Dad!

Check for new replies or respond here...