inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What Song Is This?

Written By: Clueless on 03/15/09 at 1:30 am

Forgive me, I hardly listen to contemporary pop/rock anymore, but I've heard this song a few times and really like it, but don't know what it's called, so I hope you can help. 

Can't remember any specific lyrics but the general idea of part of it is 'how could it seem like you're supposed to be the one for me if you're not' or something vaguely like that.  Falsetto male voice, beautiful song. 

You kids must know what I'm talking about.  I hope.  Thanks.

Subject: Re: What Song Is This?

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/15/09 at 6:54 am

Could the singer be Mika?

Written By: Mike from Jersey on 03/15/09 at 11:20 am

Is it that Daniel Beddingfield one from 2003? Not "I Gotta Get Through This", the slower one.

Subject: Yes!

Written By: Clueless on 03/15/09 at 2:31 pm

Is it that Daniel Beddingfield one from 2003? Not "I Gotta Get Through This", the slower one.

Exactly!  Thank you very much!  It's that old?  How embarrassing!  Told you I don't listen to pop music much!  Is he related to Natasha Bedingfield?

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/15/09 at 2:33 pm

Exactly!  Thank you very much!  It's that old?  How embarrassing!  Told you I don't listen to pop music much!  Is he related to Natasha Bedingfield?
The two are siblings.

Written By: Clueless on 03/15/09 at 2:35 pm

BTW, the title is "If You're Not The One" if anyone else was curious.  

http://www.imeem.com/popmusic12/music/GZxGwROZ/daniel-bedingfield-if-youre-not-the-one/

Thanks again.
:)

Oh, and thanks for the family info, Philip Eno. 

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/16/09 at 2:57 am

BTW, the title is "If You're Not The One" if anyone else was curious.  

http://www.imeem.com/popmusic12/music/GZxGwROZ/daniel-bedingfield-if-youre-not-the-one/

Thanks again.
:)

Oh, and thanks for the family info, Philip Eno. 
No problem

Check for new replies or respond here...