inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Is the straight top/wavy/curly bottom the archetypical '00s hairstyle?

Written By: yelimsexa on 04/06/09 at 9:14 pm

It seems like, while not as obvious as in some earlier decades, that I'll probably remember the 2000s hairstyle best as a medium-to-long length cut with the hair from the eyes an above as straight and below that point as wavy/curly. I'm not a fan of that style, and prefer either the permed '80s or the straight late '90s.

This link describes my "00s hair":
http://www.hairstyles-haircuts.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/curly-hair-1-330x418.jpg

It definately evolved from the straight 1996-2001 hair.

Subject: Re: Is the straight top/wavy/curly bottom the archetypical '00s hairstyle?

Written By: whistledog on 04/06/09 at 9:19 pm

Not everyone has the same hairstyle.  If you ask me, the bald look is the popular 00s hairstyle

Subject: Re: Is the straight top/wavy/curly bottom the archetypical '00s hairstyle?

Written By: Jessica on 04/06/09 at 9:43 pm

(@#$_*%&#(%*^#*(&*(@&#%@#$(*@&#%*&%(*!@$_(%^%*

Written By: whistledog on 04/07/09 at 6:43 pm

(@#$_*%&#(%*^#*(&*(@&#%@#$(*@&#%*&%(*!@$_(%^%*

well said lol

Written By: 90steen on 04/08/09 at 4:13 pm

Yes, but it looks sort of 70's in a way.

Check for new replies or respond here...