inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Is it possible for every rock/aternitive song you hear apply to your life?

Written By: 1800-ImTheDevil on 04/15/09 at 10:18 am

i have hear every green day song they have and they all seem to apply. As well as Alien Ant Farm, and HIM. Its kind of freeky. And some of the song are so messed up but they still apply. But I dont mean that i select the sobg i hear they in a way find me.

Subject: Re: Is it possible for every rock/aternitive song you hear apply to your life?

Written By: Midas on 04/15/09 at 10:38 am

i have hear every green day song they have and they all seem to apply. As well as Alien Ant Farm, and HIM. Its kind of freeky. And some of the song are so messed up but they still apply. But I dont mean that i select the sobg i hear they in a way find me.

You are the devil, after all.  :D

Subject: Re: Is it possible for every rock/aternitive song you hear apply to your life?

Written By: Jessica on 04/15/09 at 11:17 am

Are you emo?

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/15/09 at 12:23 pm

I do not think that every song I hear can apply for my life.

Written By: 80sfan on 04/15/09 at 12:28 pm

Imagine hearing Like A Virgin on the radio in 1984 or '85 when you're losing your virginity!  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/16/09 at 9:09 pm

Hey man, I like lived through EVERY Joy Division song -- lived it, man, like I knew Ian's pain!

In my day "Goths" wore black clothes and eye makeup and sat in the alcove of a library reading Kafka, and suicide was a bloody mess, not slutty girls with bad tattoos...

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_study.gif

Written By: gumbypiz on 04/16/09 at 9:42 pm

i have hear every green day song they have and they all seem to apply. As well as Alien Ant Farm, and HIM. Its kind of freeky. And some of the song are so messed up but they still apply.

No offense, (okay maybe some) but if your life is ANYTHING like a Alien Ant Farm song, you have some serious issues, a magazine RACK full of issues.

But I dont mean that i select the sobg i hear they in a way find me.

Whut?!  ???

Check for new replies or respond here...