inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Shady's Back...

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/18/09 at 8:07 am

White rapper Enema N Eminem is back on the charts with his latest release, We Made You.

In it he lampoons Bret Michaels, Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson, John Mayer, Jennifer Anuston, Owen Wilson, Lindsay Lohan, Nrit & K-Fed, Sarah Palin, Kim Kardashian, Ellen & Portia, and apparently the entire cast of Star Trek.

Subject: Re: Shady's Back...

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/18/09 at 8:19 am

White rapper Enema N Eminem is back on the charts with his latest release, We Made You.

In it he lampoons Bret Michaels, Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson, John Mayer, Jennifer Anuston, Owen Wilson, Lindsay Lohan, Nrit & K-Fed, Sarah Palin, Kim Kardashian, Ellen & Portia, and apparently the entire cast of Star Trek.
I though he had quit the music scene?

Written By: whistledog on 04/18/09 at 8:32 am

We aren't that lucky

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/18/09 at 8:35 am

We aren't that lucky
Quit to produce records not to perform them?

Written By: SoulAsylum on 04/18/09 at 8:37 am

I never knew he was in it to begin with.  While I do enjoy, "lose yourself"  I have never really considered what he did Music.  That's not offensive to him, I just consider Rap to be a form of Poetry, more so than I do music.

Written By: gibbo on 04/18/09 at 9:21 am

^ I Agree......I keep saying what he does is not music!!!!  I think you are being kind with the poetry likeness as well........ ;)

Written By: Jessica on 04/18/09 at 11:42 am

Haters.  I like the new song, and the video for it cracks me up. ;D

Written By: Brian06 on 04/18/09 at 12:06 pm

Haters.  I like the new song, and the video for it cracks me up. ;D

Me too, it's funny!  ;D

Written By: joeman on 04/18/09 at 12:47 pm

The real slim shady will stand up

Written By: Bree on 04/18/09 at 12:48 pm

Spock vs. Pete Wentz towards the end, that was random

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/18/09 at 1:21 pm

At last we know WHO MADE WHO

http://dkpresents.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/acdc_-_who_made_who.jpg

:-\\

Written By: batfan2005 on 04/18/09 at 8:40 pm

Bill O'Reilly expressed his outrage in the portrayal of Sarah Palin in his video. He referred to Eminem as "the lowest quality of entertainment", as if everyone unanimously agrees with his biased opinions.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/18/09 at 9:21 pm

Bill O'Reilly expressed his outrage in the portrayal of Sarah Palin in his video. He referred to Eminem as "the lowest quality of entertainment", as if everyone unanimously agrees with his biased opinions.

And Billo hates the competition!
:D

If Bill Orally didn't kick up a stink about it on his own show, nobody who likes Sarah Palin would even know what Eminem said about her in the first place!

Check for new replies or respond here...