inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Should the NEWS even bother??? Re: Michael Jackson

Written By: saver on 04/19/09 at 7:18 pm

I wonder if anyone could just 'ban' sensational news stories concerning Michael Jackson?

Anyone notice how the past 3 stories just fizzled out?

1. Last year Michael doesn't have enough money for his Neverland ranch...result..he either sold it off or came up with the money.

2. Michael Jackson considering to build a robot in the desert near Las Vegas-(yes this was reported)...never happened

3. MOST RECENT: Auction to sell all of Michael Jackson property from Neverland- ooop, lawsuit filed 'you cannot sell them'..OK so they hold them as museum items.

Let the ENQUIRER handle these stories and let TV/RADIO do stories that need to be addressed to help society!

Subject: Re: Should the NEWS even bother??? Re: Michael Jackson

Written By: apollonia1986 on 04/19/09 at 7:31 pm

Well, I like the "sensational" stories about Michael Jackson. It beatsthe hell out of hearing how much taller Miley Cyrus has gotten by a mile any day.  :)

You KNOW I assosicate myself with ANYTHING Michael related.  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/20/09 at 12:06 am

Well...you're still talking about him!
8)

Written By: MrCleveland on 04/20/09 at 2:17 pm

I know this is off-subject, but...

whenever the news talks about "American Idol" I ask "When the fudge is this news"?

Written By: apollonia1986 on 04/20/09 at 5:55 pm

It's fun to talk about Michael EVERYONE has an opinion of him.  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 04/20/09 at 6:38 pm

I know this is off-subject, but...

whenever the news talks about "American Idol" I ask "When the fudge is this news"?

The only news talking about idol are the Fox affiliates. They do it to keep the idol fans tuned in to their broadcast.

Written By: whistledog on 04/20/09 at 8:46 pm

Michael Jackson serves for good entertainment, becuase you always wonder just what stupid sh!t he's done now to end up in the media

Is he gonna dangle a baby over the balcony this week, or is this the week where his nose falls off?  Oh look, there's MJ now singing "The Way You Make Me Feel" to Macaulay Culkin.   

Who would win in a fight?  Michael Jackson or Herbert from Family Guy? I dunno, they're both too busy staking out Chuck E. Cheese's restaurants :D

Written By: Paul on 04/22/09 at 6:47 am

Loads of hoo-hah about his forthcoming London concerts (about 100 dates and counting!)

I think a lot of people aren't going for the music, they going in the hope of seeing bits of him fly off during the performance!

Written By: 80sfan on 04/22/09 at 11:47 am

I love Michael Jackson's music, but not him. But I do agree with a lot of you that he's interesting to talk about.

I wonder what their gonna write about him next?!  ::)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 04/22/09 at 4:34 pm

At least Throbbo hasn't shown back up yet.  :P

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/22/09 at 6:06 pm

I wondered what ol' Flit Boy was up to...

Written By: whistledog on 04/22/09 at 6:17 pm

Loads of hoo-hah about his forthcoming London concerts (about 100 dates and counting!)

I think a lot of people aren't going for the music, they going in the hope of seeing bits of him fly off during the performance!

Of course.  Just imagine how much his nose alone would go for on Ebay! :D

Written By: Davester on 04/24/09 at 8:15 am

Of course.  Just imagine how much his nose alone would go for on Ebay! :D

At least as much as my Madonna pap smear...

Written By: Mushroom on 04/24/09 at 10:46 am

Well, Michael is not all that far away from me.  He currently lives in Bahrain, just a few hundred miles away.

I wonder if I can bribe our battery over there to "accidentially" launch a missile at his house?  ::)

Written By: apollonia1986 on 04/27/09 at 1:23 pm

^^Hey Toadstool!^^ ;)

Your information is like 5 months off dear. Michael haul his chicken cutlet booty out of Bahrain a LONG time ago. You'd be "acciidentally" lauching that alleged missle all for naught.

Michael is in the USA dear. I ALWAYS keep up with where Michael is. Ask anyone, go ahead, poll the 00s members here, I'm sure any one of them will tell you I know A LOT (almost too much) about Michael Jackson. If I know what size and color underwear the man wears, I at least know where in the world he is. And if I don't know, I have friends who will find out for me and tell me.  ;)

I said on my other thread, I'm an intelligent and informed fan and Sweetie, I am and maintain that title as meticulously as I do my pageant titles.

He's not in Bahrain!  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...