inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Survivor: Tocantins

Written By: snozberries on 04/24/09 at 2:56 pm

Why oh why do they insist on keeping Coach around?  >:( 

and does anyone buy his I'm a Zen-Samurai-Warrior-King of the Amazon-Dragon Slaying-Escape Artist?  What a tool!  ::)

I want Taj or JT to win it!

Subject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins

Written By: snozberries on 05/16/09 at 2:15 am

Dude they finally got rid of coach....

wtf took so long? The man is nuts!!!!

don't believe me... check out this clip....its totally worth discussing!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dwSEa2vhk0&feature=channel

Written By: snozberries on 05/16/09 at 2:19 am

a couple of the other's opinions on coach

Erinn

Brendan

Written By: Dagwood on 05/19/09 at 6:08 pm

Coach is a total tool.  The whole "lie detector test" at the reunion is bogus.  You could tell Jeff didn't buy it and the guy who administered it has been proven a fraud. 

Written By: snozberries on 05/19/09 at 6:09 pm

Coach is a total tool.  The whole "lie detector test" at the reunion is bogus.  You could tell Jeff didn't buy it and the guy who administered it has been proven a fraud.   

YAY... I wish I could give you karma times ten!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 05/19/09 at 6:12 pm

I was so excited that you commented I forgot to respond!  ;D

yeah  Jeff didn't buy that test one bit.... jeff also didn't like coach all that much I mean did you see the look Jeff would give coach when ever he started talking?  ;D  Personally I would have taken coach to the finale for a guaranteed win but I don't know if I have prepared myself to deal with him for so long... I mean its hard enough spending 10 hours in a room with someone I dislike or someone who annoys me... I cannot imagine spending 39 days with that!!!

I wish Taj had made it to the finals...if Erinn had gone- despite the enemies she made she deserved to win for simply beating the odds....

Written By: Dagwood on 05/19/09 at 6:26 pm

I was bummed they didn't take Taj, but I can see how it would have been game suicide.  She would have beaten either one of them in the final two.  I just wish they had told her and not blindsided her.

I would have responded sooner but I have been busy and didn't see the thread.  I am a Survivor freak.

Written By: snozberries on 05/19/09 at 6:38 pm

I was bummed they didn't take Taj, but I can see how it would have been game suicide.  She would have beaten either one of them in the final two.  I just wish they had told her and not blindsided her.

I would have responded sooner but I have been busy and didn't see the thread.  I am a Survivor freak.

its okay...now that I know you're a survivor freak I will start the thread earlier next Season and we can dish all we want here... I just need someone to vent with!  ;D

It would have been career suicide... actually I never understand why they make some of the decisions they make it seems there's always someone they should get out and when they have the chance to do it they never do....

Remember all the blindsides last season? those were even more awesome than the ones in this season.  I am glad JT won tho I get the feeling he needed it...or he played the audience as well as he played the game.... did he tell steven he was going to split the 100K fan favorite prize with him? He whispered something... I hope he didn't split it with him... Steven is a weasel I haven't liked him since he first threatened to vote Taj out and keep the idol for himself.  Amazing they never had to use it tho.

Written By: Dagwood on 05/19/09 at 8:44 pm

I love the blindsides.  My favorites are when they try to use an immunity idol only to find out it is fake. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 05/19/09 at 8:52 pm

I love the blindsides.  My favorites are when they try to use an immunity idol only to find out it is fake. ;D

Oh yes.....  the idol fake out!  Bob made a damn good fake idol last season.... those ones that are like a stick with eyes crudely scratched out of it...... those have to be people who never watched the game before getting on the show  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 05/19/09 at 8:56 pm

Oh yes.....  the idol fake out!  Bob made a damn good fake idol last season.... those ones that are like a stick with eyes crudely scratched out of it...... those have to be people who never watched the game before getting on the show  ;D

Or the season right before fans Vs favorites when James had both idols and that lady found one.  She figured that the other block on the arch was an idol, too.  I hated her so it was fun to watch her smug butt get told. ;D

Bob's idol rocked.  I was happy he won.

Written By: snozberries on 05/19/09 at 8:59 pm

Or the season right before fans Vs favorites when James had both idols and that lady found one.  She figured that the other block on the arch was an idol, too.  I hated her so it was fun to watch her smug butt get told. ;D

Bob's idol rocked.  I was happy he won.

Yeah... I forgot about that... I love how jeff is like *EHHH* this is not an immunity idol and then tosses it on the fire!!!!

Written By: Dagwood on 05/19/09 at 9:02 pm

I love Jeff...he cracks me up when he gets snarky.

Written By: snozberries on 05/19/09 at 9:19 pm

I love Jeff...he cracks me up when he gets snarky.

did you ever see the CBS april fool special with the celebs... you look like .......  ? 

one was with Jeff as a cashier at a grocery store...it was by far the funniest part of the show!

Written By: Dagwood on 05/20/09 at 7:31 am

That was the best one.  Then again, I just like Jeff.  I would love to stand him in my corner and just stare at his dimples.

Written By: snozberries on 05/20/09 at 8:01 pm

That was the best one.  Then again, I just like Jeff.  I would love to stand him in my corner and just stare at his dimples.

Wow. That sounds like the second best way to use him in your home. ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 05/20/09 at 9:45 pm

Wow. That sounds like the second best way to use him in your home. ;D

I would use him both ways. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 05/20/09 at 11:21 pm

I would use him both ways. ;D

you go girl!!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...