inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lost last nite was AWESOME!!!

Written By: kellygoo72 on 04/30/09 at 8:23 pm

Well, havent posted in awhile and if there is a thread for this already.... Sorry... Just was able to watch last nites eppy and it was AWESOME.... I still need like a cheat sheet to keep up but this season is PRIMO!
Yummy Sawyer. :D

Subject: Re: Lost last nite was AWESOME!!!

Written By: gibbo on 04/30/09 at 10:02 pm

I tend to agree with you ...except the 'yummy Sawyer' part!  ;)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 05/01/09 at 2:23 am

Yeah but ABC sh*tcanned Life On Mars so I don't watch TV anymore.  :P

Written By: barefootrobin on 05/01/09 at 12:32 pm

Lost was awesome, finally some questions are being answered!

Written By: Tam on 05/01/09 at 12:35 pm

I somewhat agree.

But let me tell you............ If they make it so that they change the history of events, and Oceanic Flight 815 lands in LA and none of it ever happens, I am gonna be pissed!

Written By: barefootrobin on 05/01/09 at 12:39 pm

I somewhat agree.

But let me tell you............ If they make it so that they change the history of events, and Oceanic Flight 815 lands in LA and none of it ever happens, I am gonna be pissed!

I am hoping they'll keep in mind the butterfly effect, I have great expectations though that's for sure!

Written By: kellygoo72 on 05/01/09 at 10:35 pm

I somewhat agree.

I agree with u... It will be HORRIBLE if they do that. Only 2 more episodes left and then lets see how long they make us suffer for the last season

Written By: gibbo on 05/02/09 at 7:45 pm

I somewhat agree.

Yeah...that would be shades of the famous dream sequence in 'Dallas'...when it turned out the entire years watching wasa dream of one of the characters! I never got that year back!!! ;D

Written By: Tam on 05/02/09 at 8:18 pm

Yeah...that would be shades of the famous dream sequence in 'Dallas'...when it turned out the entire years watching wasa dream of one of the characters! I never got that year back!!! ;D

Seriously!
I mean, they created bonds and lasting relationships with each other. To have that all disappear, never happen - I will be upset. I mean obviously, there is nothing I can really do if they proceed that way, but they will have let me down.

Heck - they let me down with show cancellations and stuff already.... ::)

Written By: midnite on 05/04/09 at 8:31 pm

I am happy that they are starting to bring the storyline together on the show.  Though, I am still pissed off they decided to use the GOOFY Time Travel thing.

Written By: kellygoo72 on 05/04/09 at 9:38 pm

I am happy that they are starting to bring the storyline together on the show.  Though, I am still pissed off they decided to use the GOOFY Time Travel thing.

It does seem like a cop out to me..... It is goofy but, I am intrigued, 2 more days till a new one ! :D

Check for new replies or respond here...