inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Nine Inch Nails iPhone app banned - let's clean up the song Closer to help Trent

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/03/09 at 2:49 pm

try and keep the syllable count correct too (one syllable verb, three syllable noun)

I want to you like an

I want to kiss you like a carnivore

Subject: Re: Nine Inch Nails iPhone app banned - let's clean up the song Closer to help Trent

Written By: Satish on 05/03/09 at 3:25 pm

I want to hug you like a grizzly bear

Subject: Re: Nine Inch Nails iPhone app banned - let's clean up the song Closer to help Trent

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/03/09 at 3:28 pm

I want to read you like a open book

Written By: Jessica on 05/03/09 at 3:32 pm

I want to kick you like a soccer ball.

Written By: ladybug316 on 05/03/09 at 3:46 pm

I want to slam you like an open door.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/03/09 at 4:31 pm

I want to move you like a rolling stone.

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/03/09 at 4:52 pm

I want to lay you like a floating floor.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/03/09 at 5:52 pm

I want to park you like a boar.

Written By: ladybug316 on 05/03/09 at 6:37 pm

I want to nail you like a squeaky floor

Written By: MrCleveland on 05/03/09 at 7:41 pm

I want to eat you like an apple.

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/03/09 at 8:29 pm

I want to park you like a boar.

I want to park you like a Grand Laredo.

sounds funnier in my book

Written By: Macphisto on 05/03/09 at 8:42 pm

I want to eat you like a cannibal.

Written By: Red Ant on 05/03/09 at 8:50 pm

I want to eat you like a cannibal.

Dammit, I was going to post that!

How bout this:

I want to clean you like an enema.

Ant

Written By: Macphisto on 05/03/09 at 9:15 pm

Dammit, I was going to post that!

How bout this:

I want to clean you like an enema.

Ant

LOL...  great minds think alike...  ;) nice one, by the way...

Written By: nally on 05/03/09 at 10:01 pm

okay, let me give this a try.

I want to raise you like a giant flag?

Written By: Jessica on 05/03/09 at 10:52 pm

I want to shoot you like a cannonball. :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/04/09 at 1:31 am

I want to play you like an air guitar.

Written By: Midas on 05/04/09 at 9:47 am

I want to burn you like a chemical.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/04/09 at 3:24 pm

I want to blew you like a hurricane.

Written By: Midas on 05/04/09 at 3:27 pm

I want to smash you like a salad bowl.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/04/09 at 3:32 pm

I want to jump you like a flat battery.

Written By: Midas on 05/04/09 at 3:47 pm

I want to jump you like a waterfall.

Written By: Jessica on 05/04/09 at 3:49 pm

I want to hump you like a camel.

*ducks tomatoes*

Written By: Midas on 05/04/09 at 3:53 pm

I want to spike you like a volleyball.

Written By: Step-chan on 05/04/09 at 5:12 pm

I want to catch you like a pokemon!

Written By: ladybug316 on 05/04/09 at 7:01 pm

I want to lick you like a postage stamp

Chucky, this is the best game ever!  :)

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/04/09 at 7:13 pm

I want to lick you like a postage stamp

Chucky, this is the best game ever!  :)

yeah... I had a feeling it might be.  Like quick Madlibs.  I should put it on amIright as well.

Written By: Gis on 05/05/09 at 3:02 am

I want to bite you like a sandwich.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/05/09 at 5:58 am

I want to shake you like a cocktail drink.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/06/09 at 1:40 pm

I want to hit you like a rhythm stick .

Written By: Step-chan on 05/06/09 at 7:48 pm

I want to strum you like a bass guitar

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/09 at 9:36 am

I want to stroke you like a wild cat paw.

Written By: Satish on 06/21/09 at 2:21 pm

I want to lick you like a lollipop

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/22/09 at 12:50 pm

Truck Fent.  NIN belongs in poseur corner with Ministry.

Go get some Throbbing Gristle, Coil, or CabVolt and make an iPhone app out of that.  Better yet, go get some contact mikes and a toy synthesizer and make your own damn iPhone app.

Good fudging grief!
::)

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/22/09 at 3:44 pm

Truck Fent.  NIN belongs in poseur corner with Ministry.

Go get some Throbbing Gristle, Coil, or CabVolt and make an iPhone app out of that.  Better yet, go get some contact mikes and a toy synthesizer and make your own damn iPhone app.

Good fudging grief!

Throbbing Gristle?  honestly?  that's hipster crap.  There's always some industrial music fans that look down on NIN because of the crime of being popular.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/23/09 at 9:41 pm

Throbbing Gristle?  honestly?  that's hipster crap.  There's always some industrial music fans that look down on NIN because of the crime of being popular.

That's a little self-parody on my part.  Actually, NIN has a raft of cool songs, and they put on a great live show. 

Just don't call it "industrial music."

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/24/09 at 7:27 am

That's a little self-parody on my part.  Actually, NIN has a raft of cool songs, and they put on a great live show. 

Just don't call it "industrial music."

fans of sub-genres are always so protective of them... I still remember a friend of mine in college looking down on Nirvana because the Nevermind album was "such a sell out" it was like listening to Peter Frampton or something.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/24/09 at 11:33 am

fans of sub-genres are always so protective of them... I still remember a friend of mine in college looking down on Nirvana because the Nevermind album was "such a sell out" it was like listening to Peter Frampton or something.

Believe me, Cabaret Voltaire purists still scorn the "Micro-Phonies" album as the start of the band's big sell-out to disco.  The only problem I had with "Micro-Phonies" was that it was on the boring side.  "The Arm of the Lord" was the best album from that period.  I ask only if the music is good.  Plenty of Nurse With Wound records suck balls.  They may be in a limited edition of 700, and they may sell for $35.00 a pop, but they STILL suck balls!

Written By: Midas on 06/24/09 at 12:55 pm

Back to the topic at hand...

I want to buff you like a pedestal :D

Check for new replies or respond here...