inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The worst places where you’ve dropped the kids off at the pool...

Written By: gumbypiz on 05/05/09 at 10:38 pm

Yes, its true. That thing that you don't want to talk about, but its a real fear and issue we have to deal with...and funny too. :D

7 Horrific places where you’ve had to take a dump

Safe for work. Gross, and desperately funny. But(t) safe.  ;D

Subject: Re: The worst places where you’ve dropped the kids off at the pool...

Written By: Red Ant on 05/06/09 at 12:37 am

#1 worst place: construction site. Everything in that article is true about porta-potties. Add in mud on the floor, and I understand why some women 'hover' over a toilet seat.

#2 worst place: never happened to me, but never drop the kids off at the pool in a swimming pool.

#3 worst place: in a urinal. At Busch Gardens some 15 years ago, I walked into the men's room, only to see someone squatting on a urinal. I feel almost as bad for the guy who had to clean up that mess as I do for the pool guy.

#4 worst place: in your pants. Unless you're under 5 or over 80, this should never happen. If it does, NEVER tell anyone.

#5 worst place: in the woods. If you brought TP, you are okay. If you didn't, there is a 110% chance that whatever you use to wipe your ass will be poisonous.

#6 worst place: on someone else. Babies get a free pass on this. Adults who do so are called coprophiles.

#7 worst place: on an Amtrak. Unless you are anorexically thin, there is no way you will be able to get up off of the seat without help from another person. Face it: Amtrak hates big people, and likes to embar"ass" them by having them call for "ass"istance to remove their stuck bottoms from the incredibly small space they like to call a toilet.

For one-upsmanship on the article, I present #8:

Crapping in a foreign country. You already feel out of place, and nature calls. Seems simple enough, but the rules of fecal engagement can change drastically when there is no toilet. Even if there is a toilet, you may be "rewarded" at the end of your effort by an unexpected spray of water right into the 'ol possum eye.

Major lulz, gumbypiz. Karma for the link.

Ant

Written By: Jessica on 05/06/09 at 1:43 am

#7 worst place: on an Amtrak. Unless you are anorexically thin, there is no way you will be able to get up off of the seat without help from another person. Face it: Amtrak hates big people, and likes to embar"ass" them by having them call for "ass"istance to remove their stuck bottoms from the incredibly small space they like to call a toilet.

Ant

You just brought back some pretty bad memories there by mentioning Amtrak. ;D

Scenario: Jason and I in one of those little bathrooms, motoring down the rails to Cali.  Not fun.  When I went to wipe myself, I had to stand Jason on the teeny tiny little counter next to the sink to have enough room.  It was beautiful.  I didn't get stuck (thank GOD), but those bathrooms are worse than airplane bathrooms!  The shower too, and the hallways.  But I digress...

This was of course when I peed, because as we all know, girls don't poop. ;)

Written By: Davester on 05/06/09 at 2:56 pm

Drop the kids off at the pool!?  LOL!! ;D

Written By: whistledog on 05/06/09 at 6:13 pm

Apart from my pants, I can't say as I've ever had a worst place where I've had to take a dump.  I did once have to use the door of a stall to wipe my ass as there was no toilet paper.  Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do, sometimes as disgusting as it may be.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/06/09 at 6:39 pm

Worst for me or worst for them?
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/03/diablotin.gif

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/07/09 at 8:04 pm

Apart from my pants, I can't say as I've ever had a worst place where I've had to take a dump.  I did once have to use the door of a stall to wipe my ass as there was no toilet paper.  Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do, sometimes as disgusting as it may be.

I'm STILL trying to understand how that was possible?! :o ;D :D

Written By: Jessica on 05/07/09 at 8:09 pm

The wiping of his ass on the door?  It's either impressive or disgusting, take your pick. ;D

Written By: whistledog on 05/07/09 at 8:10 pm

I nearly threw my back out in the process.  Let's just say I'm lucky I'm not in traction :D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 05/08/09 at 1:16 pm

Not that I've ever done this, but the worst place you could drop the kids off at the pool would be...the pool.  :o :o :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDI15t8xa7U

Check for new replies or respond here...