inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Is the new movie, Wolverine, good?

Written By: 80sfan on 05/07/09 at 4:16 pm

I heard some people don't like it. Opinions?

Subject: Re: Is the new movie, Wolverine, good?

Written By: snozberries on 05/07/09 at 9:23 pm

I liked it but I love super hero action movies.. most of them anyway... I hated the hulk movies, Fantastic four (both of them) and  daredevil/elektra...

I think this is a good installment in the X-men universe. I give a great back story to Wolverine, has plenty of action, cool special effects and well...a naked Hugh Jackman...what's not to love?  ;)

Written By: Gis on 05/08/09 at 3:25 am

I liked it but I love super hero action movies.. most of them anyway... I hated the hulk movies, Fantastic four (both of them) and  daredevil/elektra...

I think this is a good installment in the X-men universe. I give a great back story to Wolverine, has plenty of action, cool special effects and well...a naked Hugh Jackman...what's not to love?  ;)

I loved Edward Norton's Hulk movie but I agree Daredevil was shyte!

I loved Wolverine and Gambit was just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 05/08/09 at 4:15 am

I loved Edward Norton's Hulk movie but I agree Daredevil was shyte!

I loved Wolverine and Gambit was just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

yeah Gambit rocked too... we'll have to disagree about the Ed Norton Hulk movie

Written By: whistledog on 05/08/09 at 8:29 pm

I liked Edward Horton's Hulk movie alot.  Not just because portions of it were filmed in my hometown (LOL) but thre's nothing Edward Norton cant do.  The man is an awesome actor in anything!

I haven't seen Wolverine yet (I'm waiting for the crowds to die down so I can actually get a good seat in the theatre), but apparently there is an additional scene after the end credits run through.  Iron Man had one too

Written By: Gis on 05/09/09 at 4:11 am

I liked Edward Horton's Hulk movie alot.  Not just because portions of it were filmed in my hometown (LOL) but thre's nothing Edward Norton cant do.  The man is an awesome actor in anything!

I haven't seen Wolverine yet (I'm waiting for the crowds to die down so I can actually get a good seat in the theatre), but apparently there is an additional scene after the end credits run through.  Iron Man had one too
I agree about Edward Norton.

Yeah seems to be standard practice these days to have a scene at the end. I guess it's a way of making people sit through all those credits! ::)

Written By: snozberries on 05/09/09 at 4:28 am

All the xmen films have a scene at the end of the credits.
Hmmmm thinking back. I wonder if they do it with all the marvel movies or just the good ones. 

Written By: snozberries on 05/09/09 at 4:31 am

Don't get me wrong. I think ed norton ( LOL) is a pheonomenal actor. But the hulk was very thin in plot and extra heavy I'm effects.
I love effects but take the time to give me an interesting story.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 05/11/09 at 11:43 am

I liked Wolverine, and not just for the generous portion of eye candy that was offered.  It was good.

Check for new replies or respond here...