inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lady Gaga takes Dancing With The Stars by Storm...

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/20/09 at 4:49 pm

Last night, Dancing With The Stars pulled off a surprise performance by Lady Gaga, who performed her smash hit Let's Dance, and her new release Love Game.

Whilst performing Love Game, she held her "Disco Stick" which curiously looked an awful lot like a toilet brush.  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/03/coollook.gif

Looks like Gaga is the real deal.   8)

Subject: Re: Lady Gaga takes Dancing With The Stars by Storm...

Written By: whistledog on 05/20/09 at 10:08 pm

What would Lara Spencer think if she knew you were going on about Lady GaGa more than Spencer? :P

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/21/09 at 7:14 pm

What would Lara Spencer think if she knew you were going on about Lady GaGa more than Spencer? :P

If Lara would get a disco stick then I would not have to go gaga over Gaga.  :P

Written By: anabel on 05/22/09 at 1:25 pm

Last night, Dancing With The Stars pulled off a surprise performance by Lady Gaga, who performed her smash hit Let's Dance, and her new release Love Game.

Whilst performing Love Game, she held her "Disco Stick" which curiously looked an awful lot like a toilet brush.  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/03/coollook.gif

Looks like Gaga is the real deal.   8)

I tivo'd the show and when I played it back that's what Matthew said!  "Why is that weird lady singing with a toilet brush?"  I had no answer for him.  We're still very unimpressed by Lady Blah Blah. I still don't get what the hubub is about her.  Sorry.  :-\\

Check for new replies or respond here...