inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Transformers:Revenge Of The Fallen

Written By: anabel on 06/03/09 at 7:31 pm

Is anyone else excited about this movie? The trailers look really good, and Matthew has already heard quite a bit about it. Looks like the same characters, and LOTS of action. We really loved the 1st one, and got a deluxe edition the day it came out.  A trailer was leaked a few months ago, but we've just seen a more complete one. Here's the trailer from the official website, if you haven't seen it.

http://www.transformersmovie.com/

Subject: Re: Transformers:Revenge Of The Fallen

Written By: snozberries on 06/03/09 at 8:05 pm

I'm not gonna lie. I'm looking forward to it!!!

Written By: gibbo on 06/03/09 at 8:17 pm

I'll probablt go and see it...though I'm not excited about it!  I enjoyed the first movie .......and expect this one will be more of the same. I guess, that's where sequels start to lose me a bit. They really stil need to at least try to be creative and less formula driven.

I did find it difficult to focus on the images when the transformations ocurred. But still ....good action etc  (oh...and Megan Fox)!

Written By: snozberries on 06/03/09 at 8:44 pm

I'll probablt go and see it...though I'm not excited about it!  I enjoyed the first movie .......and expect this one will be more of the same. I guess, that's where sequels start to lose me a bit. They really stil need to at least try to be creative and less formula driven.

I did find it difficult to focus on the images when the transformations ocurred. But still ....good action etc  (oh...and Megan Fox)!

I usually prefer the second in big budget films because the first film gets too bogged down with back story.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 06/03/09 at 10:20 pm

How will Michael Bay mess this one up?  :D

Written By: whistledog on 06/03/09 at 10:42 pm

How will Michael Bay mess this one up?  :D

The same way he messed up 'Pearl Harbour'.  Spend so much money to make it, the film will gross over $400 million and not even make back half of what it cost to make LOL

Check for new replies or respond here...