inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dr. Arnold Klein - Interview on Larry King

Written By: Tam on 07/08/09 at 8:45 pm

Sorry, I do not have a link yet because the interview isn't over.

Currently, LK is interviewing Dr. Anrold Klein, who was Michael Jackson's dermatologist.

This guy knocked the heck out of the interview.
He shut LK up in a hurry when he answered the question about the Paternity of the Children.
Gah! I can't wait to get the transcript for this interview!

And you know, I never really paid much attention before to LK, I always thought he was a pretty decent interviewer. Until tonight that is. Not once did he allow Dr. Klein to finish his answer before Larry was asking another question. But this is where I give Dr. Klein credit - he made LK shut up while Klein finished what he had to say over the paternity! He said something to the effect of... "Enough already! The only father is who the children loved as their father!" Dr. Klein FTW!!!!!

As soon as I get links I will include them, unless of course someone else gets them before me, then be my guest and post away!!!! 8)

Subject: Re: Dr. Arnold Klein - Interview on Larry King

Written By: Tam on 07/08/09 at 10:43 pm

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0907/08/lkl.01.html

It is a long transcript but if you read it you will see where Dr. Klein puts LK in his place.

"KLEIN: What I will tell you is I think what's most important thing about this whole thing, to end this thing, is that the most important thing in who the father is who the father is -- who the children want their father to be.

And I will tell you this, I will say no, because the most important person to these children is how Michael loved them and how he loved his children and how they loved him. Because they would never pass him without saying, I love you, daddy. He would say I love you. I've never seen such emotional care...

(CROSSTALK)

KING: Earlier today, you said you couldn't answer that one way or the other.

KLEIN: I still can't answer it absolutely one way or another.

KING: So that means you donated sperm?

KLEIN: I once donated sperm. I don't know that you have to know...

KING: You donated to him.

KLEIN: No, absolutely not.

KING: Oh, you donated sperm to a sperm bank.

KLEIN: Once, to a sperm bank. But I don't think I should go over my legal affairs, because I think to the best of my knowledge, I'm not the father. I want to tell you that this discussion, however, is between Michael, his children and this person. It's not to be discussed who the father is over national television.

KING: Or, it's nobody's business.

KLEIN: It's no one's business.

KING: Except it's become the public's business. Isn't that a fact of life?

KLEIN: Let me tell you something, there's something called private lives. Noel Coward wrote about that. So can't we leave this alone? Can't we leave these children alone? These are brilliant, talented children. And forget this, and understand, this man loved these children. These children loved him.

KING: You don't feel you have to take a DNA test to prove anything?

KLEIN: if they want me to take a DNA test, they can have my DNA. I don't care at this point.

KING: Your concern is the kids.

KLEIN: My concern is his kids because I've never met children like this. These are the brightest children I've ever met, the best behaved children I've ever met. They come over my house, they behave wonderfully. I know how deeply he loved them and how deeply they loved him.

KING: That's obvious.

KLEIN: I don't want to destroy this relationship in any way, shape or form. I'll tell you this, no matter what, I will protect these children."

Check for new replies or respond here...