inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: YouTube Poop: Where there's smoke....

Written By: DJ Blaze on 07/31/09 at 3:50 pm

...they pinch back. Thread about everyone's favorite series of insanely weird videos featuring clips from those CD-I Mario and Zelda games. Post your faves here!

Subject: Re: YouTube Poop: Where there's smoke....

Written By: whistledog on 07/31/09 at 4:41 pm

We should post YouTube clips about poop?  I don't think anyone wants to watch a video of someone taking a dump ??

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/31/09 at 4:44 pm

Somehow I think that YouTube does not have those clips online.

Written By: whistledog on 07/31/09 at 4:58 pm

Somehow I think that YouTube does not have those clips online.

If they did, they would be deleted as soon as discovered

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/31/09 at 4:59 pm

If they did, they would be deleted as soon as discovered
It has to be discovered first?

Written By: whistledog on 07/31/09 at 5:00 pm

It has to be discovered first?

I haven't uploaded a vid to YouTube in a long time.  I don't know if clips are reviewed before uploaded.  If they were, then you wouldn't see any music videos at all over there lol

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/31/09 at 5:02 pm

I haven't uploaded a vid to YouTube in a long time.  I don't know if clips are reviewed before uploaded.  If they were, then you wouldn't see any music videos at all over there lol
Music videos come under copyright here and are not available

Written By: DJ Blaze on 07/31/09 at 5:46 pm

YouTube Poop isn't about taking a crap. It's about.... well, it's hard to describe. It is a series of randomness videos featuring clips from the Philips CD-I games Hotel Mario, Link: The Faces Of Evil, and other CD-I games, plus the Mario and Sonic TV shows. Actually, they can contain anything from Billy Mays to Dragonforce.

Written By: whistledog on 07/31/09 at 5:53 pm

YouTube Poop isn't about taking a crap. It's about.... well, it's hard to describe. It is a series of randomness videos featuring clips from the Philips CD-I games Hotel Mario, Link: The Faces Of Evil, and other CD-I games, plus the Mario and Sonic TV shows. Actually, they can contain anything from Billy Mays to Dragonforce.

Billy Mays taking a poop?  That's something no one wants to see, not would be able to see now

Written By: DJ Blaze on 07/31/09 at 6:00 pm

I already said it's not about taking a poop. Here's a YTP vid for you: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&oi=video_result&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D2G1_DbpduKM&ei=WXdzStPjOoPmM4KGybEM&rct=j&q=how+about+a+game+of+you+must+die&usg=AFQjCNGs0e6mTIREKgsOIqR9cyCND7nJMg This one is "How About a Game Of YOU MUST DIE!!!" which contains the Spongebob episode "Squid Wood" with many of the words replaced with quotes from Link: The Faces Of Evil, Hotel Mario, and Mario Teaches Typing.

Written By: whistledog on 07/31/09 at 7:13 pm

If it's not about taking a poop, then why is poop in the title? 

I
am
confused
???

Written By: DJ Blaze on 07/31/09 at 7:28 pm

I have no on earthly clue why poop is in the title. Just a nickname. I personally prefer to call them YouTube LOTSA SPAGHETTI!

Written By: whistledog on 07/31/09 at 7:43 pm

Spaghetti does make you poop.  That could be it ???

Written By: DJ Blaze on 07/31/09 at 7:46 pm

Yeah, I was referring to Luigi's famous quote "I hope she made lotsa SPAGHETTI!" which is overused in all YTPs. Did you watch the video yet?

Written By: whistledog on 07/31/09 at 7:49 pm

Did you watch the video yet?

I did and it was gay.  1:54 of my life i'll never get back again lol

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/01/09 at 3:07 am

Gives you a good run for your money?

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/01/09 at 10:10 am

Gives you a good run for your money?

I wish we could all get past the fact that they are called poop and actually enjoy the real videos. Which have nothing to do with poop, crap, or dumping. Philip, check out the YTP I posted yet?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/01/09 at 10:40 am

I wish we could all get past the fact that they are called poop and actually enjoy the real videos. Which have nothing to do with poop, crap, or dumping. Philip, check out the YTP I posted yet?
It looks to be a very long URL?

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/01/09 at 11:15 am

It looks to be a very long URL?

It just leads to YouTube.

Written By: snozberries on 08/01/09 at 3:21 pm

sooooo.... where's the poop?  ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/01/09 at 3:23 pm

It just leads to YouTube.
Surely www.youtube.com/ is better

Written By: snozberries on 08/01/09 at 3:23 pm

Surly www.youtube.com/ is better

well duh... how else are ya gonna get to you tube?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/01/09 at 3:24 pm

sooooo.... where's the poop?  ???
Poop on spongebob?

Written By: snozberries on 08/01/09 at 3:27 pm

Poop on spongebob?

naw spongebob is cool.... poop on Luigi for conforming to the stereotype!

Written By: snozberries on 08/01/09 at 3:28 pm

Smoke?

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/01/09 at 3:43 pm

naw spongebob is cool.... poop on Luigi for conforming to the stereotype!

What stereotype? MAMA LUIGI MUST DIE!!! This is illegal you know.

Written By: snozberries on 08/01/09 at 3:45 pm

What stereotype? MAMA LUIGI MUST DIE!!! This is illegal you know.

what is illegal? Murder? I had no clue...

hmmm the stereotype of the spaghetti eating Italian.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/01/09 at 3:47 pm

what is illegal? Murder? I had no clue...

hmmm the stereotype of the spaghetti eating Italian.

If people on this site aren't going to watch YTP, then I give up trying to explain.

Written By: snozberries on 08/01/09 at 3:49 pm

If people on this site aren't going to watch YTP, then I give up trying to explain.

I missed it...where did you explain?

Written By: whistledog on 08/01/09 at 3:50 pm

I missed it...where did you explain?

He didn't really.  I think he was secretly calling us poopheads :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/01/09 at 3:50 pm

I have enough problems with the normal YouTube not showing video for copyright reasons.

Written By: snozberries on 08/01/09 at 3:51 pm

He didn't really.  I think he was secretly calling us poopheads :D

you're a poophead  :P  but I'm not...  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/01/09 at 3:51 pm

He didn't really.  I think he was secretly calling us poopheads :D
Hence not being a member?

Written By: snozberries on 08/01/09 at 3:52 pm

Hence not being a member?

well you'd think someone who would take the time to start, like, 15 different topics would be courteous enough to join the boards right?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/01/09 at 3:55 pm

btw, there is a poophead on twitter.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/01/09 at 3:59 pm

I would join, but I am only 15 years old and I don't have an email address. I am not trying to diss anyone. I know better than that. I'm just trying to explain a series of really funny videos on YouTube that AREN'T about poop. Here's an excerpt from a website about YTP:

YouTube Poop are videos dedicated to generally making an unfunny scene or laughably bad scene even funnier.

I promise I am not trying to call anyone poopheads. I wish we could all get past the part that the videos are called "Poop" and enjoy them for what they really are: hilariously random.

And the "where there's smoke" part was referring to a famous YTP quote which was a combination of Mario's quote "Where there's smoke, there's fire" and another Mario quote "If you pinch Wendy O. Koopa's pennies, they pinch back!" Some incredible genius combined them to "Where there's smoke, they pinch back!".

Written By: snozberries on 08/01/09 at 4:01 pm

I would join, but I am only 15 years old and I don't have an email address. I am not trying to diss anyone. I know better than that. I'm just trying to explain a series of really funny videos on YouTube that AREN'T about poop. Here's an excerpt from a website about YTP:

YouTube Poop are videos dedicated to generally making an unfunny scene or laughably bad scene even funnier.

I promise I am not trying to call anyone poopheads. I wish we could all get past the part that the videos are called "Poop" and enjoy them for what they really are: hilariously random.

And the "where there's smoke" part was referring to a famous YTP quote which was a combination of Mario's quote "Where there's smoke, there's fire" and another Mario quote "If you pinch Wendy O. Koopa's pennies, they pinch back!" Some incredible genius combined them to "Where there's smoke, they pinch back!".

maybe you have to be 15 to appreciate this...  I fail to see genius in combining two quotes

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/01/09 at 4:07 pm

maybe you have to be 15 to appreciate this...  I fail to see genius in combining two quotes

That quote isn't really my favorite, but it gets a whole lot deeper than that. Just watch "Billy Mays: Suicide Putty" if you wanna see some hilarious YTP. And YTP doesn't appeal to everyone, you have to have a great taste for weirdness to understand most of it. And I was kind of being sarcastic when I used the word "genius", but hey, who decides what becomes popular on YouTube?

Written By: whistledog on 08/01/09 at 4:22 pm

I still don't understand where the poop comes from.  If it's YouTube Poop, there should be Poop, and I don't see any.  It's misleading information and I am not satisfied.

I want some answers!

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/01/09 at 4:25 pm

Well, there is a YouTube Poop called "Crappy Patty" as in "Krabby Patty" with crap instead of krab, but YTP is not to be taken seriously.

Written By: whistledog on 08/01/09 at 5:22 pm

Well, there is a YouTube Poop called "Crappy Patty" as in "Krabby Patty" with crap instead of krab, but YTP is not to be taken seriously.

But poop can be a serious thing.  Some people have illnesses where they have to take special medicine to be able to poop

Written By: snozberries on 08/01/09 at 5:35 pm

But poop can be a serious thing.  Some people have illnesses where they have to take special medicine to be able to poop

I think someone named DJ Blaze knows all too well about that so called "special" medicine  :D

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/01/09 at 7:07 pm

I think someone named DJ Blaze knows all too well about that so called "special" medicine  :D

I meant YouTube Poop is not to be taken seriously. Real poo is. And I know all about that "special medicine". Let's just drop the fact they are called poop and watch the videos.

Written By: whistledog on 08/01/09 at 7:10 pm

I meant YouTube Poop is not to be taken seriously. Real poo is. And I know all about that "special medicine". Let's just drop the fact they are called poop and watch the videos.

How can we enjoy them knowing that YouTube is misleading their videos by claiming there is poop in them, when no poop is present at all?

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/01/09 at 7:15 pm

How can we enjoy them knowing that YouTube is misleading their videos by claiming there is poop in them, when no poop is present at all?

It's just a nickname, and it uses "poop" in a different way. The term "pooped" means what I said earlier: making a laughably bad scene even funnier.

Written By: whistledog on 08/01/09 at 7:18 pm

Here's a YouTube Poop clip that is actually about poop:  A really creepy Japanese cartoon that teaches kids how to poop ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA8wmqPI63M

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/01/09 at 8:11 pm

That is literal YouTube Poop! Now the argument about YouTube Poop VS Real poop is over. (Or OVER 9000!!!!!!!)

Written By: snozberries on 08/01/09 at 8:17 pm

That is literal YouTube Poop! Now the argument about YouTube Poop VS Real poop is over. (Or OVER 9000!!!!!!!)

over 9000 what?

Written By: snozberries on 08/01/09 at 8:22 pm

what about this one....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blwBvrFQy-Y

Written By: whistledog on 08/01/09 at 8:52 pm

When there is poop in the title, we expect to see poop, not some clip that has no reference to poop

The link I posted is about poop.

what about this one....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blwBvrFQy-Y

This link is also about poop

Look, it's POOP ...

http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons1/192/1922664/29_2009/b6fc3044ab229617_poop.jpg

wait, is that poop?  No, it's a ...

BABY RUTH!

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m121/SuicideKing4077/goonies-sloth-776424.jpg

That was an example of misconceptual poop.  Though not actual poop, it had us believing that it was, therefore it is about poop.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/01/09 at 9:23 pm

I understand this was all a big misunderstanding. Whistledog or whoever wants it can pretty much have ownership of this thread. I'll start a new thread called "Insanely Random Videos". BTW, I LOLed at the Baby Ruth thing. And by Over 9000, I mean a popular YTP that originated from a quote from the anime Dragon Ball Z.

Written By: snozberries on 08/01/09 at 9:39 pm

I understand this was all a big misunderstanding. Whistledog or whoever wants it can pretty much have ownership of this thread. I'll start a new thread called "Insanely Random Videos". BTW, I LOLed at the Baby Ruth thing. And by Over 9000, I mean a popular YTP that originated from a quote from the anime Dragon Ball Z.

YTP- I guess that's youtube poop or something... anime thats that crappy japanese cartoon stuff right?

Dragonballz? who knew dragons had balls? ..... see you have to be 15 to get this stupid stuff... lets keep talking about poop...that makes sense...

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/02/09 at 11:32 am

Well, if you guys are going to talk about actual poop, I think I'll pass.

Written By: 80sfan on 08/02/09 at 12:35 pm

Man, that's a sh*tty situation!  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/02/09 at 12:35 pm

It happens!

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/02/09 at 12:41 pm

Talk about it! I've just been trying to recommend a series of randomness videos called "YouTube Poop" and people think it's about real poop. Which it is not.

Written By: snozberries on 08/02/09 at 12:47 pm

Well, if you guys are going to talk about actual poop, I think I'll pass.

such a party pooper.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/02/09 at 12:49 pm

such a party pooper.

LOL great pun!!! I think I've said this before, but if no one wants to talk about YTP, I'll leave this thread for you and whistledog to talk about actual dumping.

Written By: snozberries on 08/02/09 at 12:51 pm

LOL great pun!!! I think I've said this before, but if no one wants to talk about YTP, I'll leave this thread for you and whistledog to talk about actual dumping.

I told you... I'm too old to be entertained by YTP but poop will always be fun.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/02/09 at 12:53 pm

Alright, Pharoh Facet. You win this one. Not everyone likes YTP, you know. Just thought people here would. I sure do, but that's just me. I apologize for all this trouble.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/02/09 at 12:55 pm

Why didn't YouTube call it something else?

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/02/09 at 12:57 pm

Have no clue. I don't even know who started the whole YTP thing.

Written By: snozberries on 08/02/09 at 1:00 pm

Alright, Pharoh Facet. You win this one. Not everyone likes YTP, you know. Just thought people here would. I sure do, but that's just me. I apologize for all this trouble.

you're only 15 give it time you'll learn.... oh and I'm snoz... I don't know who this pharaoh facet person is.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/02/09 at 3:40 pm

you're only 15 give it time you'll learn.... oh and I'm snoz... I don't know who this pharaoh facet person is.

LOL. Anyways, if you want to talk about weird and random videos, I'll start a thread.

Written By: snozberries on 08/02/09 at 3:42 pm

LOL. Anyways, if you want to talk about weird and random videos, I'll start a thread.

that's okay.... you've already started a lot of threads and i dont really have a lot contribute to one about weird and random videos because I don't enjoy watching them...thanks any way.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/02/09 at 3:49 pm

that's okay.... you've already started a lot of threads and i dont really have a lot contribute to one about weird and random videos because I don't enjoy watching them...thanks any way.

You're welcome. I guess my work here is done.

Written By: Tam on 08/02/09 at 4:52 pm

You know, this thread would have made more sense had this link with explanation been included in the original post:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=YouTube+Poop

So basically, it is a bunch of crap - pun intended - strung together or working together to try and make people laugh. ::)

Ahh... how I miss the thread where whistle showed a pic of a nasty looking hamburger and claimed he took a shyt that looked like it! Poop can be so much fun! LMFAO

Written By: snozberries on 08/02/09 at 5:05 pm

You know, this thread would have made more sense had this link with explanation been included in the original post:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=YouTube+Poop

So basically, it is a bunch of crap - pun intended - strung together or working together to try and make people laugh. ::)

Ahh... how I miss the thread where whistle showed a pic of a nasty looking hamburger and claimed he took a shyt that looked like it! Poop can be so much fun! LMFAO

oh yeah.. I totally forgot about that post... that was funny!

good explanation  but I think this is better. 

So basically, it is a bunch of crap - pun intended - strung together or working together to try and make people laugh but in all actuality only 15 year olds find this crap - pun still intended- funny.. ::)

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/02/09 at 5:21 pm

Urban Dictionary gives a good definition. I don't know why I didn't post that! Once again, I am sorry for this mix-up. So sorry, that Ganon told me "YOU MUST DIE!!!"... if you know what I mean.  ;) ("YOU MUST DIE!!!" is another YTP quote.)

Written By: snozberries on 08/02/09 at 5:29 pm

Urban Dictionary gives a good definition. I don't know why I didn't post that! Once again, I am sorry for this mix-up. So sorry, that Ganon told me "YOU MUST DIE!!!"... if you know what I mean.  ;) ("YOU MUST DIE!!!" is another YTP quote.)

of course...we have no idea what you mean... who (or what) the heck is a Ganon?  and why must you die.... I swear.... this is really frustrating.

Maybe step chan should be talking to him they seem to have similar interests... I give up..... I'm going to find the rest of the adults and play there.

Written By: Tam on 08/02/09 at 5:31 pm

of course...we have no idea what you mean... who (or what) the heck is a Ganon?  and why must you die.... I swear.... this is really frustrating.

Maybe step chan should be talking to him they seem to have similar interests... I give up..... I'm going to find the rest of the adults and play there.

Girl - Ganon is actually a character from the Legend of Zelda series. I only know this because I love playing the video games! I still have my N64 for the sole purpose to play these games! Other than that - I know that Super Smash Brothers is also a nintendo game, where they use almost all of nintendos characters and they fight each other al. la. Street Fighter style. That's all I've got for help ;D

Written By: whistledog on 08/02/09 at 5:33 pm

I remember that.  I could find that post, but I'm too lazy ;D

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/02/09 at 5:33 pm

Ganon uses the quote "You dare bring light to my lair? YOU MUST DIE!!!" in the game "Zelda: The Wand Of Gamelon" which was hailed by fans as the worst Zelda game ever.

Written By: snozberries on 08/02/09 at 5:33 pm

Girl - Ganon is actually a character from the Legend of Zelda series. I only know this because I love playing the video games! I still have my N64 for the sole purpose to play these games! Other than that - I know that Super Smash Brothers is also a nintendo game, where they use almost all of nintendos characters and they fight each other al. la. Street Fighter style. That's all I've got for help ;D

oh well that was what 15 -20 years ago? I have moved on to Grand theft auto and have since forgotten all things Zelda... thanks tho..   It was the green dragonny guy right?  Seriously... I don't remember

oh and I vaguely, vaguely mind you.... remember seeing super smash brothers in a video store but by that time I had moved on from nintendo to Play Station

Written By: whistledog on 08/02/09 at 5:35 pm

Zelda is still a popular series.  I never played past 'Zelda II: The Adventures of Link' for the original NES

Written By: snozberries on 08/02/09 at 5:37 pm

Ganon uses the quote "You dare bring light to my lair? YOU MUST DIE!!!" in the game "Zelda: The Wand Of Gamelon" which was hailed by fans as the worst Zelda game ever.

so your quoting the worst zelda game ever  awesome  ::)

Hey Tam if Ganon was only in this game I have a reprieve because I've only seen the original. Zelda II the adventures of Link. Zelda III: A Link to the past and that Ocarina which I couldn't play cuz it made me nauseous

Written By: Tam on 08/02/09 at 5:39 pm

oh well that was what 15 -20 years ago? I have moved on to Grand theft auto and have since forgotten all things Zelda... thanks tho..   It was the green dragonny guy right?  Seriously... I don't remember

oh and I vaguely, vaguely mind you.... remember seeing super smash brothers in a video store but by that time I had moved on from nintendo to Play Station

Ganondorf
http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/3655.gif

And sadly I have never let go of nintendo! ;(

so your quoting the worst zelda game ever  awesome  ::)

Hey Tam if Ganon was only in this game I have a reprieve because I've only seen the original. Zelda II the adventures of Link. Zelda III: A Link to the past and that Ocarina which I couldn't play cuz it made me nauseous

I'll give it to ya Girl!
There is a new Zelda coming out this winter for the Wii! 8)

Written By: snozberries on 08/02/09 at 5:40 pm

Zelda is still a popular series.  I never played past 'Zelda II: The Adventures of Link' for the original NES

yeah see when I got the 64 I found out that the games made me sick... I didn't do anything nintendo past my Super Nintendo and my Game Boy until I got the Wii.

sadly I got the 64 to play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time  but like I said it made me sick  (as did Golden eye, some star wars game and something else) I ended up giving the system and games to a friend.

Written By: Tam on 08/02/09 at 5:48 pm

yeah see when I got the 64 I found out that the games made me sick... I didn't do anything nintendo past my Super Nintendo and my Game Boy until I got the Wii.

sadly I got the 64 to play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time  but like I said it made me sick  (as did Golden eye, some star wars game and something else) I ended up giving the system and games to a friend.

Ahh... it gives you a bit of vertigo or an mini epileptic fit. ;)
I understand this because I cannot play any of the guitar heroes or rock band games... I end up falling over when I get up from the game ;D :-[

You can dl Ocarina now for the wii ;)

Written By: Tam on 08/02/09 at 5:50 pm

I remember that.  I could find that post, but I'm too lazy ;D

I think the post is still there but the picture is nothing but a red X now.
Hosting site must have taken down the image.

Seems to me that thread sent one member off the deep end!

Written By: snozberries on 08/02/09 at 6:02 pm

Ahh... it gives you a bit of vertigo or an mini epileptic fit. ;)
I understand this because I cannot play any of the guitar heroes or rock band games... I end up falling over when I get up from the game ;D :-[

You can dl Ocarina now for the wii ;)

I still haven't tried those rocking band guitar games yet....maybe I should rent before investing... actually I'm waiting until they come out with  one that has more than 7 songs I like!  ;D 

hmmm down load Ocarina.... think it won't make me sick on the wii?

Written By: snozberries on 08/02/09 at 6:02 pm

I think the post is still there but the picture is nothing but a red X now.
Hosting site must have taken down the image.

Seems to me that thread sent one member off the deep end!

I'm trying to remember what thread that was.

Written By: Tam on 08/02/09 at 6:10 pm

I still haven't tried those rocking band guitar games yet....maybe I should rent before investing... actually I'm waiting until they come out with   one that has more than 7 songs I like!  ;D 

hmmm down load Ocarina.... think it won't make me sick on the wii?

I don't think it will Girl.
They had to change it a little in order to be playable by download. It doesn't twist and turn as hard or fast as the original. ;)

I'm trying to remember what thread that was.

I am looking through the food board like crazy but I can't remember when the post was from or what thread it would have been in! ;D

Written By: snozberries on 08/02/09 at 6:12 pm

I don't think it will Girl.
They had to change it a little in order to be playable by download. It doesn't twist and turn as hard or fast as the original. ;)

I am looking through the food board like crazy but I can't remember when the post was from or what thread it would have been in! ;D

sweeeet!!! Thanks!

Written By: Tam on 08/02/09 at 6:14 pm

sweeeet!!! Thanks!

My pleasure!

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/02/09 at 6:24 pm

Cool pic of Ganondorf. Vertigo/epileptics from gaming? Can't say I've had that. I'm guessing that since Ocarina was basically just ported to Wii, with only minor graphical improvements and control changes, it would still give you those sickness problems. Trying to help here.

Written By: Tam on 08/02/09 at 6:28 pm

Cool pic of Ganondorf. Vertigo/epileptics from gaming? Can't say I've had that. I'm guessing that since Ocarina was basically just ported to Wii, with only minor graphical improvements and control changes, it would still give you those sickness problems. Trying to help here.

Actually, the warning has been removed from it. It was more to do with the system and not so much the game itself.
N64 was designed to be faster and more 3-D, but the system was always overloaded by the games, so it would actually jumps real fast in some spots, making those using it sick.

Written By: Tam on 08/02/09 at 6:31 pm

It is called Simulator Sickness

http://www.loonygames.com/content/1.2/feat/

Written By: snozberries on 08/02/09 at 6:34 pm

It is called Simulator Sickness

http://www.loonygames.com/content/1.2/feat/

I'm just glad I wasn't the only one experiencing it... it was bad I lasted about 5 minutes with Golden Eye... let me go 7 and I'd be um.... decorating your carpet with not so pretty colors!  ;D  but at least the game didn't make me poop.  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 08/02/09 at 6:35 pm

A glimpse into my "crappy" past ...

Banquet still makes TV Dinners.  I had one a while ago, and just how bad was it?  I went into the crapper and almost didn't come out LOL

I think I shall stick to Swanson

OMG that looks like the ѕhit I just took  :o

Written By: Tam on 08/02/09 at 6:37 pm

I'm just glad I wasn't the only one experiencing it... it was bad I lasted about 5 minutes with Golden Eye... let me go 7 and I'd be um.... decorating your carpet with not so pretty colors!  ;D  but at least the game didn't make me poop.  ;D

Let me tell you, I would much rather deal with the puking than not being able to stand on my own two feet! You would think I was a drunk!

And thank goodness it doesn't make you poop - the world could do without that smell! And the Ozone layer!!! Gah! Nasty's are BAD ENOUGH!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Tam on 08/02/09 at 6:37 pm

Jas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You found them!!!
You so completely rock!
Now I only wish the picture was still there!!! ;D ;D

Written By: whistledog on 08/02/09 at 6:39 pm

Now I only wish the picture was still there!!! ;D ;D

Trust me, you don't.  It looked like the last ѕhit a hundred fat guys all took at once lol

Written By: Tam on 08/02/09 at 6:42 pm

Trust me, you don't.  It looked like the last ѕhit a hundred fat guys all took at once lol

I tried to track the image url - but it doesn't work. So I tried a different way and ended up at a website where the pictures of 'food' were all barely clothed co-eds! :o ;D

Written By: whistledog on 08/02/09 at 6:45 pm

What can we do to get rid of the poop?  How about "Vapoorize"

http://www.lazydork.com/movies/envy.jpg

I tried to track the image url - but it doesn't work. So I tried a different way and ended up at a website where the pictures of 'food' were all barely clothed co-eds! :o ;D

A website on melons and sausages? :D

Written By: whistledog on 08/02/09 at 6:53 pm

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q315/kimandchris2/Funny%20Signs/FreshFudge.jpg

Written By: snozberries on 08/02/09 at 6:57 pm

that Bk stacker thread was a fun read... by the way I found a pic of a 20x20 I needed it for reference

http://www.badmouth.net/content/20x20.jpg

um... what's so hard to understand.. the whopper is a decent sized patty. When people think of BK they think Whopper so naturally they expect  the stacker to be whopper sized patties... whopper jr even... sounds like the thing was the size of their hamburgers.....or maybe even a bit smaller. 

Written By: Tam on 08/02/09 at 7:16 pm

that Bk stacker thread was a fun read... by the way I found a pic of a 20x20 I needed it for reference

um... what's so hard to understand.. the whopper is a decent sized patty. When people think of BK they think Whopper so naturally they expect  the stacker to be whopper sized patties... whopper jr even... sounds like the thing was the size of their hamburgers.....or maybe even a bit smaller. 

DUDE!!!
That is the exact picture that Jas was referencing in his post!! ;D ;D

And... while I was looking for that pic, conveniently my IE8 took a CRAP!
I can't get it to load a single dang thing now!
So I am back to google chrome! ;D

Written By: whistledog on 08/02/09 at 7:32 pm

That is the photo.  I could never forget that sloppy mess ;D

Written By: snozberries on 08/02/09 at 10:35 pm

that's some scary shyt you have Jason!  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/04/09 at 3:31 pm

That does not look fun to eat?

Written By: snozberries on 08/04/09 at 8:09 pm

That does not look fun to eat?

I agree....too much cheese.....  ;) 

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/05/09 at 1:14 am

I agree....too much cheese.....  ;) 
Not enough salad ?

Written By: snozberries on 08/05/09 at 3:51 am

Not enough salad ?

Nope just too much cheese take away 100% of that cheese and Id be willing to eat the whole thing.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/05/09 at 4:08 am

Nope just too much cheese take away 100% of that cheese and Id be willing to eat the whole thing.
..and the meat content?

Written By: Marian on 08/05/09 at 4:13 pm

We should post YouTube clips about poop?  I don't think anyone wants to watch a video of someone taking a dump ??
look at the bat baby one.LOL

Written By: snozberries on 08/07/09 at 9:52 pm

..and the meat content?

I'm a carne-whore Philip.... the more meat the better!  ;)

Written By: whistledog on 08/07/09 at 10:07 pm

C'mon everyone.  Sing along with that "Stinkson Trio" classic ...

♫ Where has all YouTube Poop gone.  Bowl movement passing.  Where has all YouTube Poop gone.  Long flush ago ♫

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/08/09 at 1:38 am

C'mon everyone.  Sing along with that "Stinkson Trio" classic ...

♫ Where has all YouTube Poop gone.  Bowl movement passing.  Where has all YouTube Poop gone.  Long flush ago ♫
The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind.

Written By: Marian on 08/08/09 at 1:08 pm

No they're not.My channel is marianvalkyrien.When i upload,you see it as soon as it's processed--a few minutes.Not that any of my dogs are taking a dump in any of them. :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/08/09 at 1:10 pm

Poop, then scoop!

Written By: snozberries on 08/10/09 at 6:41 pm

Poop, then scoop!

shoot... I've been doing it wrong!  :-\\

Written By: whistledog on 08/10/09 at 7:20 pm

When I poop, I read Archie Comic Books :D

Written By: snozberries on 08/14/09 at 6:49 pm

When I poop, I read Archie Comic Books :D

the bathroom was my favorite place to read comics...

Written By: whistledog on 08/15/09 at 1:04 pm

the bathroom was my favorite place to read comics...

Just don't do it in a store, otherwise the book gets flagged and they make you buy it LOL

"This book has been in the bathroom"

Written By: snozberries on 08/15/09 at 1:05 pm

Just don't do it in a store, otherwise the book gets flagged and they make you buy it LOL

"This book has been in the bathroom"

we never did that when I worked at Barnes and Noble.

Check for new replies or respond here...