inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lifetime network new series..Drop Dead Diva...any fans?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/31/09 at 11:29 pm

I absolutely LOVE this show already! The lead girl is just too cute. Any other fans of this show?

Subject: Re: Lifetime network new series..Drop Dead Diva...any fans?

Written By: kellygoo72 on 08/01/09 at 1:48 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE love love love love .......... The show.
It makes me smile! :)
Perfect casting.

Written By: snozberries on 08/01/09 at 10:14 am

oh yeah....with Margaret Cho... I've been meaning to watch this but I keep forgetting.

Written By: tv on 08/01/09 at 5:38 pm

I absolutely LOVE this show already! The lead girl is just too cute. Any other fans of this show?
I think she is a very beautiful and attractive woman!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/03/09 at 11:54 pm

I think she is a very beautiful and attractive woman!

ME TOO!!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/02/09 at 9:54 am

I am loving this show even more than before...I never miss it..EVER! Brooke Elliott is a beautiful woman and a very talented actress. This show gives me happy feelings! :D

Written By: statsqueen on 09/04/09 at 3:55 pm

I like the concept, but wasn't wowed by the ep I saw.  And I'm upset that it and some Lifetime reality shows are messing up my "Frasier" schedule (it's bad enough I lost him at a reasonable hour on another network).  ::)

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/06/09 at 8:00 pm

Im already going thru withdrawl for the quirky show this week. Makes me instantly happy!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/08/09 at 9:53 pm

Im already going thru withdrawl for the quirky show this week. Makes me instantly happy!

me too, Kelly! :)

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/08/09 at 10:00 pm

Guess we only have another couple weeks and in the meantime, we can wacth Runway....

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/08/09 at 10:03 pm

Guess we only have another couple weeks and in the meantime, we can wacth Runway....

YAY! I DVR both of them, in case I miss them!

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/08/09 at 10:55 pm

Thats always a good idea.... Never know what might come up and besides, if there is nothing but junk on, u have something good to watch.  Wonder how the show is doing in the ratings??
Wonder how it would fare on Network telly???

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/09/09 at 7:36 am

Thats always a good idea.... Never know what might come up and besides, if there is nothing but junk on, u have something good to watch.  Wonder how the show is doing in the ratings??
Wonder how it would fare on Network telly???

I heard the ratings are really high..I think they have already signed on for a second season.

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/09/09 at 2:11 pm

Wow, thats great to hear.... So, will her gaurdian angel ever be back?  He looks so familiar to me... i know I have seen him before on something else

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/09/09 at 11:28 pm

Wow, thats great to hear.... So, will her gaurdian angel ever be back?  He looks so familiar to me... i know I have seen him before on something else

Rumor has it that he has been fired from the show...I really liked him too!

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/09/09 at 11:34 pm

Fired??? for what???? Hope he didnt screw himself out of stardom..... Dummy!  I did like him... Maybe they will recast?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/10/09 at 9:34 am

I'm not sure..they didn't give a reason why. He was so cool as Fred though..I hope it is just a rumor.

Written By: snozberries on 09/13/09 at 12:16 pm

Im going to an event for the season finale Oct. 7th... I know nothing about the show.... wanna summarize it for me so Im not going into the panel blind?  :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/13/09 at 8:08 pm

Im going to an event for the season finale Oct. 7th... I know nothing about the show.... wanna summarize it for me so Im not going into the panel blind?  :)

When beautiful-but-vapid model wannabe Deb (Brooke D'Orsay) has a fatal car accident, she suddenly finds herself in front of Heaven's gatekeeper, Fred (Ben Feldman), who declares her a self-centered "zero." Outraged, she attempts to persuade Fred to return her to her shallow existence but is accidentally relegated to the body of the recently deceased Jane Bingum (Elliott). A brilliant, thoughtful and plus-size attorney with a loyal assistant, Teri (Margaret Cho), Jane has always lived in the shadow of her more comely colleagues whereas Deb has always relied on her external beauty. Now, by a twist of fate and a bolt of divine intervention, Deb must come to terms with inhabiting Jane's curvier frame in the ultimate showdown between brains and beauty.

Written By: snozberries on 09/13/09 at 8:13 pm

When beautiful-but-vapid model wannabe Deb (Brooke D'Orsay) has a fatal car accident, she suddenly finds herself in front of Heaven's gatekeeper, Fred (Ben Feldman), who declares her a self-centered "zero." Outraged, she attempts to persuade Fred to return her to her shallow existence but is accidentally relegated to the body of the recently deceased Jane Bingum (Elliott). A brilliant, thoughtful and plus-size attorney with a loyal assistant, Teri (Margaret Cho), Jane has always lived in the shadow of her more comely colleagues whereas Deb has always relied on her external beauty. Now, by a twist of fate and a bolt of divine intervention, Deb must come to terms with inhabiting Jane's curvier frame in the ultimate showdown between brains and beauty.

that sounds great! Why aren't I watching this show???  :o

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/14/09 at 10:54 am

that sounds great! Why aren't I watching this show???  :o

It is a really awesome show! Brooke Elliott (the lead girl) is a great actress! The show seems to get better and better every week. :)

Written By: kellygoo72 on 09/14/09 at 11:36 pm

It was nice to have it back on yesterday.......... Good eppy.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/15/09 at 8:29 am

It was nice to have it back on yesterday.......... Good eppy.

I agree! Jane (Brooke Elliott) is so adorable!

Written By: snozberries on 10/08/09 at 2:51 am

Finally saw my first ep... it's the season finale that airs this Sunday... it was great! can't wait to watch the rest of the shows....

Fred the guardian angel has been signed to do season two - apparently that's a big deal cuz the women in the audience went nuts when they heard.

Cant tell ya about the ep tho cuz we're sworn to secrecy...

the cast was great!!! highlight for me was meeting Margaret Cho (Sharon Lawrence was there too!)

and Brooke Elliot is delightful!  I have pics I'll post them to facebook later today  I hope. maybe post one here.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/08/09 at 12:38 pm

Finally saw my first ep... it's the season finale that airs this Sunday... it was great! can't wait to watch the rest of the shows....

Fred the guardian angel has been signed to do season two - apparently that's a big deal cuz the women in the audience went nuts when they heard.

Cant tell ya about the ep tho cuz we're sworn to secrecy...

the cast was great!!! highlight for me was meeting Margaret Cho (Sharon Lawrence was there too!)

and Brooke Elliot is delightful!  I have pics I'll post them to facebook later today  I hope. maybe post one here.

LOVE Brooke Elliott! :)

Written By: kellygoo72 on 10/12/09 at 8:57 pm

Well, season fianale is over.... What did u think?
Quite the shock to findo out about Jane... Im not going to spoil it by spilling it just in case anyone on here didnt see the season finale yet.

Cant wait for season 2..................
So, will there ever be a FRED again?

Written By: snozberries on 10/12/09 at 10:38 pm

Well, season fianale is over.... What did u think?
Quite the shock to findo out about Jane... Im not going to spoil it by spilling it just in case anyone on here didnt see the season finale yet.

Cant wait for season 2..................
So, will there ever be a FRED again?

I thought I mentioned it when in my post.... the producers said at the event I attended that Fred has been officially signed to season two... and that actor was on last weeks ep of CSI.

They thought they were going to lose him to another series but they ended up getting him for drop dead diva.

Written By: snozberries on 10/17/09 at 12:00 am

so my pics are up at facebook... I have a pic with everyone but the girl who plays the friend because she left early....

this is my favorite pic tho so this is the one I'm posting here

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs205.snc1/7229_777475850037_3623089_44667221_4956226_n.jpg

Check for new replies or respond here...