inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm back and okay...for the most part

Written By: MrCleveland on 08/02/09 at 2:34 pm

I don't know if I should say this on here, but I had to go away for awhile because of my anger.

I'm still struggling, but everything that I'm struggling about is only to myself. :-X

You can STILL pray for me...because I'll need it, but what I'm struggling with is only to myself, okay?

Subject: Re: I'm back and okay...for the most part

Written By: Michael C. on 08/02/09 at 2:56 pm

*sends prayers MrCleveland's way*......some Karma too.....
Best of luck to You,,,,
I don't know if I should say this on here, but I had to go away for awhile because of my anger.

I'm still struggling, but everything that I'm struggling about is only to myself. :-X

You can STILL pray for me...because I'll need it, but what I'm struggling with is only to myself, okay?

Written By: whistledog on 08/02/09 at 5:36 pm

Anger?  Like stress?

Written By: ladybug316 on 08/02/09 at 11:42 pm

I hope you can work out some of your issues and that this can be a good place for you to come and relax a bit  :)

Written By: 80sfan on 08/03/09 at 12:38 am

I'm not going to tell you to calm down, because I hate it when people tell me to do that.

I'm also not going to tell you what to do because you don't know me and who am I to tell you what to do?

But I will wish you some good times and good riddance!

Written By: MrCleveland on 08/03/09 at 1:46 pm

I hope you can work out some of your issues and that this can be a good place for you to come and relax a bit  :)

Like I said...I'm talking to someone about my issues.

Written By: Tam on 08/03/09 at 2:19 pm

Welcome back!

The only advice I can give you in regards to this message board...
If you feel like you are getting irritated over posts, do what I do - sign out and go do something else. ;)

Ease back into things, and of course, I will say a prayer or two for you!

Check for new replies or respond here...