inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Avril Lavigne's fourth album

Written By: Troy Jeffries on 09/06/09 at 6:23 am

I hope it's better than her third album. I mean her early style back in 2003-2004 was a lot better. Her latest album sucks. The songs are alful. I hope her 4th album will be similar to her early stuff. When is it due to be released, anyone now? In late 2009 or in 2010?

Subject: Re: Avril Lavigne's fourth album

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/06/09 at 8:58 am

I've been waiting a while for Avril to come out with some new awesome stuff.  I'm hoping that she and her punk friends will soon be wrecking havoc at malls all over the continent!

Written By: whistledog on 09/06/09 at 5:19 pm

Actually, her last album was the first one that I almost bought (but never did).  Avril hails from a nearby town from where I live and was born in the same city I was.  It's nice to see local talent making it big

Written By: Brian06 on 09/06/09 at 7:30 pm

I used to love her from like 2002-2004. I liked "Girlfriend" at first but I dislike it now along with the album it came from. "Don't Tell Me" from 2004 is one of my favorites from her.

Check for new replies or respond here...