inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs"

Written By: woops on 09/10/09 at 12:27 pm

http://api.ning.com/files/9WuRMc4AHWywmqooR5khg77*uApZUljVW64INC6l3wKOswpFjFrQRq4Tk4fJ*P-*DHPI22rdnbF9mKQmHU2Cn*6O6eyf4cyf/IMG_0001.jpg

Finally, an original family film... yeah, loosely based on a kids' book, but how many movies have featured a down pour of giant corn, ice cream, pancakes, etc.  :D

While it's probably not the best CGI family film, it's interesting to watch and also fun for kids and adults (as long they don't over use crass humor)

Here's the trailer

Subject: Re: "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs"

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/10/09 at 2:04 pm

Vaughn and I are really excited to see this, as Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs has always been one of our favorite books. I've read it to him since he was very young...and it was one that my mom read to us when we were little.

Hmmm..makes me wonder if they will ever do a movie sequel using the book sequel called, Pickles To Pittsburgh? It wasn't as good as the first book, but it's worth it to get it.

Written By: karen on 09/10/09 at 3:31 pm

James and ELizabeth want to see this.  I'd never heard of the book until I went to James's class last year to read.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/10/09 at 5:43 pm

It looks like a fun film.

Written By: MrCleveland on 09/10/09 at 7:33 pm

I'd like to see if they would ever make a family film about "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No-good Vary Bad Day".

That would be interesting.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/10/09 at 8:42 pm

Nah, ain't for me.

Check for new replies or respond here...