inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Biggest Loser a new season starts tonight!

Written By: snozberries on 09/15/09 at 2:11 pm

So I'm totally excited about the biggest loser starting up tonight.

I will be at an event in LA tonight so I won't get to watch it until later... 

Will check in  in the wee hours of Wed AM.  ;)

Subject: Re: The Biggest Loser a new season starts tonight!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/15/09 at 9:38 pm

It was a really good episode!

Written By: snozberries on 09/16/09 at 1:58 pm

yeah it was.... now I wish I had gone to that open casting a few months back!  I could've competed with these people....

at least a mile walk wouldn't have left me crawling to the finish line... I am happy she crossed and feel for her because she is going to be sooooo embarassed when she sees the footage.

It was good to see Daniel back and I am so glad he picked Shay!!!! I hope she makes it far- she doesn't have to win but I want her to stay for her health.

How amazing was that one girl (the one who got kicked off- Alexandria?)  To go home in the first week and maintain motivation to lose 60 pounds! RIGHT ON!!!

That hairstylest girl.... the 25 year old (Rebecca or Jessica or something) is going to annoy the crap out of me if she keeps crying and shyt.

she's like *Boo Hoo* people call me fat... my life suck *WAA*
Abby's all  I lost my husband and two children in a car accident and I wanted to die. If I can get out of bed everyday then i can do Biggest Loser for myself.... kinda blows the whiny bitch out of the water didn't it!!!

and I'm not unsympathetic to the girl but she's overweight and got called fat.... so has everyone else on the show... so have I and it hurts like a mo' fo....but I'm not gonna whine about it to a bunch of people who have been thru it to....

Well maybe I will  ;)    my top worst four moments of having people outwardly acknowledge my weight in 5, 4, 3, 2....

1) working campus security my partner and I were impounding an illegally parked bike. The damn thing was locked to a bench and we were developing a crowd watching the "show". Pride got in the way and I told my partner we were not leaving without that damn bike.... one of the onlookers decided to write a letter to the editor about how he disagreed with campus policy about bike impounding....in doing so he referred to me as a corpulent overlord and made some reference using the term "whale-like"  (I was about 170 lbs)

2) I was in line at an amusement park and everytime I took a step forward some jackasses behind would go "boom, boom" it sucked and I wanted to get out of line... I would have said something had I been alone but I was embarrased by the whole thing and didn't want to call attention to it because my friend (oddly enough the same one I was "lording over" a few years prior) was with me and she seemed oblivious to it  (225)

3) I was in AZ two christmases ago and went to walmart. I parked far away because I had three dogs in the car and didn't want another car to park next to mine...it was 11pm.  I decided to sprint across the parking lot to the store....in the lane next to me a truck that was leaving the parking lot (driving away from the store)  turned around so they could drive next to me (towards the store) and I could hear from the truck laughter accompanied with "OH MY GOD ITS RUNNING!!!" HA HA RUN  (Bastards)  (not sure probably 270)

4) Last Friday I was at my usual LA event. I sat in the same seat I sat in Thursday night. On friday I was leaning in to talk to my friend on my left. I didn't shift back... The old man (not slim by any means) on my right said, I'm glad you're here tonight that person who sat next to me was quite large and I had to lean to my right the whole night..... yeah thanks Don... that was me you ass  ::)    (back to 250) 

It sucks that people can just be so blatantly rude about it.... but apparently making fun of fat people is still okay in the USA.  >:(

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/16/09 at 6:49 pm

Wow Q...thanks for sharing those moments with us. I know they hurt and it was probably hard to post about them...but believe me...it's encouraging to know that others have suffered that kind of torment before. It's really really difficult being overweight in this society. I have also encountered those sorts of things in my lifetime too.

I am really excited about this season of Biggest Loser. I am rooting for Daniel and the girl that lost her whole family in the car accident...if either of those two wins..I will be happy.

I would have loved to have been on this season, as you stated...I could have ran that mile fairly easily. I was pretty stoked whenever all of the girls weighed in, and I was a smaller weight than all of them (even though I have put on a little over 10 pounds, and cannot seem to get it back off). Ah well..hopefully this season motivates me to keep my ass moving...if only I could have Jillian kicking it for me! lol

Written By: snozberries on 09/16/09 at 7:33 pm

Wow Q...thanks for sharing those moments with us. I know they hurt and it was probably hard to post about them...but believe me...it's encouraging to know that others have suffered that kind of torment before. It's really really difficult being overweight in this society. I have also encountered those sorts of things in my lifetime too.

I am really excited about this season of Biggest Loser. I am rooting for Daniel and the girl that lost her whole family in the car accident...if either of those two wins..I will be happy.

I would have loved to have been on this season, as you stated...I could have ran that mile fairly easily. I was pretty stoked whenever all of the girls weighed in, and I was a smaller weight than all of them (even though I have put on a little over 10 pounds, and cannot seem to get it back off). Ah well..hopefully this season motivates me to keep my ass moving...if only I could have Jillian kicking it for me! lol

I figure if I keep those moments inside they have power and I refuse to let those arse holes have power over me...

man did you catch Jillian crying I guess she is human  ;D 

Yeah I'd be happy if Daniel, Shay or Abby won.... Mostly Daniel because he had the heart to come back...he has an unfair advantage tho- despite his weight....because he's the only who's been regularly active.

I figure I might not have beat Daniel in that mile (his time was 14:37 I think.... hmmm I should time my mile- I wish I knew exactly where they started on PCH I would actually go walk it.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/16/09 at 8:10 pm

I figure if I keep those moments inside they have power and I refuse to let those arse holes have power over me...

man did you catch Jillian crying I guess she is human  ;D 

Yeah I'd be happy if Daniel, Shay or Abby won.... Mostly Daniel because he had the heart to come back...he has an unfair advantage tho- despite his weight....because he's the only who's been regularly active.

I figure I might not have beat Daniel in that mile (his time was 14:37 I think.... hmmm I should time my mile- I wish I knew exactly where they started on PCH I would actually go walk it.

I am glad he was able to come back though....he was really ripped off the last time..with that David dude as his partner....Dan was actually working really hard for it..while David was busy stuffing his face with fried chicken.

Written By: snozberries on 09/16/09 at 8:55 pm

I am glad he was able to come back though....he was really ripped off the last time..with that David dude as his partner....Dan was actually working really hard for it..while David was busy stuffing his face with fried chicken.

....and hot dogs....and french fries....and pizza..... and well you get the point....yeah that guy really did mess it up for them tho....

did you see his and Shay's numbers tho? They would have been in 6th place if they were the ones without immunity. They had 3.6something and the team below the yellow line had 3.5.  Had that guy lost more weight and had dan not won immunity- they would have been below the yellow line...I'm scared for them next week if they don't get immunity again.  well maybe Tracey(or is it Stacey?) won't return or will return and she and Mo will be below the yellow line..

Written By: Below Average Dave on 09/16/09 at 9:26 pm

So I'm totally excited about the biggest loser starting up tonight.

I will be at an event in LA tonight so I won't get to watch it until later... 

Will check in  in the wee hours of Wed AM.  ;)

I always end up getting into it at the end, but I always say I'm not going to watch this year, I'm not going to watch this year. . .etc etc, I feel like I'd have to gain a whole bunch of weight to ever get on that show, which I won't do, I mean I'm glad those people are taking aim to lose weight, but really--did they have to have a TV show to do it. . .they couldn't have taken it upon themselves to do something without the fame of "The Biggest Loser"?  I'm not jealous at all--am I. . .but seriously, it does seem kinda weird to me that these guys get the fame and acknowledgment for doing something they should have done on their own, and not with some huge grand prize or nation-wide fame as an incentive, but I congratulate the show on raising interest in exercise and healthy eating habits.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/16/09 at 10:39 pm

....and hot dogs....and french fries....and pizza..... and well you get the point....yeah that guy really did mess it up for them tho....

did you see his and Shay's numbers tho? They would have been in 6th place if they were the ones without immunity. They had 3.6something and the team below the yellow line had 3.5.  Had that guy lost more weight and had dan not won immunity- they would have been below the yellow line...I'm scared for them next week if they don't get immunity again.   well maybe Tracey(or is it Stacey?) won't return or will return and she and Mo will be below the yellow line..

I was glad that Dan picked Shay...they make a good team. It seems like they are both determined (after Shay had her little episode moment of walking out for a few minutes).

Written By: snozberries on 09/17/09 at 12:14 am

I always end up getting into it at the end, but I always say I'm not going to watch this year, I'm not going to watch this year. . .etc etc, I feel like I'd have to gain a whole bunch of weight to ever get on that show, which I won't do, I mean I'm glad those people are taking aim to lose weight, but really--did they have to have a TV show to do it. . .they couldn't have taken it upon themselves to do something without the fame of "The Biggest Loser"?  I'm not jealous at all--am I. . .but seriously, it does seem kinda weird to me that these guys get the fame and acknowledgment for doing something they should have done on their own, and not with some huge grand prize or nation-wide fame as an incentive, but I congratulate the show on raising interest in exercise and healthy eating habits.

its not that easy.... I have been trying to lose weight for just over year now. I've lost almost 50 lbs but its been a long road. There are so many more factors than exercise and food choice.

I know what I should eat but that doesn't make it any easier to make the right choices... I know I need to work out but I also have a stressful time consuming job that sucks the life out of me and makes me unmotivated to work out. I walk, I do exercise tapes I've tried gyms but I don't go back because I don't feel the support. I can't afford a personal trainer - Biggest Loser does so much more than just gives people fame for getting healthy- it makes it lifestyle for them so by the time the get out of the compound they have reformulated the way they think...

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/17/09 at 8:56 am

its not that easy.... I have been trying to lose weight for just over year now. I've lost almost 50 lbs but its been a long road. There are so many more factors than exercise and food choice.

I know what I should eat but that doesn't make it any easier to make the right choices... I know I need to work out but I also have a stressful time consuming job that sucks the life out of me and makes me unmotivated to work out. I walk, I do exercise tapes I've tried gyms but I don't go back because I don't feel the support. I can't afford a personal trainer - Biggest Loser does so much more than just gives people fame for getting healthy- it makes it lifestyle for them so by the time the get out of the compound they have reformulated the way they think...

I agree...100% Q. It is really difficult. I haven't been able to lose anymore weight (even gained a few) in ages. I try too..it's not like I am a slacker. I would LOVE the opportunity to do Biggest Loser...it would be a dream come true!

Written By: snozberries on 09/17/09 at 10:37 am

Thanks Erin-

and I can't speak for Erin but I will speak for myself...watching those people scream, grunt and cry their way to weightloss there's no glory in that... some of the scenes they choose air are down right embarrassing and demoralizing but benefits *and I'm not talking about cash* far outweigh (ha ha no pun intended there) the fame...

I have sent in apps to be the National Body Challenge (no big prize in that one.) and on Oprah....meeting Oprah is its own reward.  I just want help I'm the kind of person who needs someone pushing them. I don't have it here- and, again, I can't afford to buy it.

Written By: Below Average Dave on 09/17/09 at 4:00 pm

I hate to say this, but the after shots of "The Biggest Losers" shows that unfortunately that over half of them do not permanently change their life style, and many gain back their weight.  But no hard feelings, it's just my opinion and I totally respect yours. . .congratulations by the way on your weight loss--I still have a long way to go on mine.  My family is naturally over-weight, so I know what you mean by extra factors--but in honesty, I can attribute a good portion of my weight to diet, and poor exercise habits. . .but I do know what you mean.

Written By: snozberries on 09/18/09 at 12:19 am

I hate to say this, but the after shots of "The Biggest Losers" shows that unfortunately that over half of them do not permanently change their life style, and many gain back their weight.  But no hard feelings, it's just my opinion and I totally respect yours. . .congratulations by the way on your weight loss--I still have a long way to go on mine.  My family is naturally over-weight, so I know what you mean by extra factors--but in honesty, I can attribute a good portion of my weight to diet, and poor exercise habits. . .but I do know what you mean.

I know not all of them maintain their weight loss... they work out 7 hours a day everyday at the ranch...there is no way to maintain that level at home but most of them don't go back up to 300 lbs  either... 

Written By: snozberries on 09/24/09 at 6:49 am

really good episode this week... glad they crunched that 150 lb challenge. and damn that Tracey losing ten lbs by walking and swimming.... I wonder how much of that protein shake was sold just watching that weight loss-

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/24/09 at 11:13 pm

really good episode this week... glad they crunched that 150 lb challenge. and damn that Tracey losing ten lbs by walking and swimming.... I wonder how much of that protein shake was sold just watching that weight loss-

I was thinking about ordering some! lol

Written By: snozberries on 09/25/09 at 10:13 am

I was thinking about ordering some! lol

I wanna know what it tastes like.... she didn't make a face when she drank it but we don't know how many takes it took to get it down!  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/26/09 at 11:15 am

I wanna know what it tastes like.... she didn't make a face when she drank it but we don't know how many takes it took to get it down!  ;D

I think they have a blueberry flavored one...that sounds yummy!

Written By: snozberries on 09/26/09 at 11:16 am

I think they have a blueberry flavored one...that sounds yummy!

hhmmm different flavors... I have to check that out.

Written By: snozberries on 09/26/09 at 11:21 am

looks like they sold out on the raspberry and blueberry... they have them on order.  vanilla or chocolate flavored water sound weird.

Written By: snozberries on 09/30/09 at 12:07 am

Hey Tracy! CU Next Tuesday.

Yeah I said it. She cares about no one.
She threw her partner under  the bus.....twice!

Then she threw practically every one else under it too
did you see her face when some of the ones she picked pulled thier weight?

No offense to coach but I was hoping (for the first time ever) that she'd gained a pound or two.

What heart Sean and Antoine have. And dude who saw that hook up coming?

On a side note that bitch is pulling 10 & 11 lbs  :o
I'd kinda like to see her workout routine cuz isn't she only walking and hitting the pool?
That's why she didn't cate about the trainer shecdid exactly what she did the week before she felt she didn't need bob.

Written By: karen on 09/30/09 at 6:27 am

Last night's show was the first one I've watched this series.  I only caught from just before the weigh-in, around the time Daniel et al were asking Tracy to who she was going to choose.

She didn't make herself any friends there, did she?

What heart Sean and Antoine have.

Agreed.

How old is Sean?  I thought he looked maybe 18.

Written By: snozberries on 09/30/09 at 12:28 pm

Last night's show was the first one I've watched this series.  I only caught from just before the weigh-in, around the time Daniel et al were asking Tracy to who she was going to choose.

She didn't make herself any friends there, did she?

Agreed.

How old is Sean?  I thought he looked maybe 18.

he's married with three kids (i keep thinking he's gay but whatever) he's 28 I think.

Written By: snozberries on 09/30/09 at 12:33 pm

he's married with three kids (i keep thinking he's gay but whatever) he's 28 I think.

I was close he's 29

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/30/09 at 10:31 pm

that Tracy was a witch! She absolutely thought only of herself, that's for sure. I was sad to see Antoine and Sean go...and it sucked that Tracy lost so much weight.

Written By: snozberries on 10/07/09 at 12:05 am

tracy is such a phony bitch....did you see the way she made the vote about her....
also did you see coach's face?  he was pissed... Tracey is not a team player... she made all the decisions last week without thinking of coach and she did again this week.

when they did chose the meal -she picked without even looking at coach- 

BTW I GUESSED THE CALORIE COUNT WAS 442.... I was only off by 3 calories!!!

Julio looks good!

Dude I want the Biggest Loser Wii game... and the new Wii Fit Plus.

Written By: karen on 10/07/09 at 11:39 am

I haven't really been watching it that closely but Tracy is my least favourite person on there

Written By: snozberries on 10/07/09 at 11:42 am

I haven't really been watching it that closely but Tracy is my least favourite person on there

I've only watched three seasons. but I cannot recall actually detesting anyone. I think I though I detested Ron but, compared to Tracey Ron was just devoted to his kid... I thoughthe was evil but not a complete bastard. 

and how the hell did that bitch lose 4 lbs eating out and doing no work outs at all.... shyt I want to do that!!!!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/08/09 at 12:40 pm

I hate how Tracy holds her head and flips her head back..it might be a nervous habit...but it makes her look more like a bitch than ever! ;D

Written By: snozberries on 10/08/09 at 12:42 pm

I hate how Tracy holds her head and flips her head back..it might be a nervous habit...but it makes her look more like a bitch than ever! ;D

and how her eyes get really big when she's trying not to show emotion

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/08/09 at 12:43 pm

and how her eyes get really big when she's trying not to show emotion

and the previews for next week's episode are making me nervous...if she EVEN gets to pick the new teams..I will scream! >:(

Written By: snozberries on 10/08/09 at 12:47 pm

and the previews for next week's episode are making me nervous...if she EVEN gets to pick the new teams..I will scream! >:(

I don't waatch previews I don't want to obsess over the show all week...and I think they give away too much detail.

Written By: snozberries on 10/14/09 at 8:48 am

I am beyond pissed!!!  First of all Coach Mo could've and should've shut the eff up...
There was no debate. Everyone was on board with sending tracey home until he started talking.
If Mo didn't want to write Tracey's name down he could've approached Rudy and said- I know you guys are voting for Tracey I cannot write my partners name down- can I write your name down.... seriously...

I think Tracey is taking supplements or something. there is no way she lost as much weight as everyone else just walking on a treadmill.  she slipped Alli in her bag or something.  >:(

and- seriously- I do think the producers are controlling the game a bit. I think they probably see the value of Tracey (I mean who are we talking about each week) and they could have rigged that wheel to stop for her.... and they could have offered Mo a bonus to take the fall just so they could keep her around- if I were mo I might have taken it because it was obvious he wasn't going to win the whole shebang.

Tracey's crocodile tears didn't fool me none when she wrote Mo's name down- she'd sell him under for a 2lb advantage (we know that!)

Did you see Bob's face when Tracey said she "connected" with him  ;D 

I wonder what his expression will be when he sees she's still there
and what will the black team think about the blues not getting rid of her right away.

this is pissing me off    >:(  .... I can't wait till next week  :D

Written By: karen on 10/20/09 at 8:40 pm

watching the weigh-in at the moment.  Both Danny and Daniel have man-boobs nearly as off-putting as big Ron's abs last season.

Written By: karen on 10/20/09 at 8:51 pm

I've also just sussed why Tracey gets those wild eyes.  She's doing her pelvic floor exercises!

Written By: snozberries on 10/20/09 at 10:12 pm

watching the weigh-in at the moment.  Both Danny and Daniel have man-boobs nearly as off-putting as big Ron's abs last season.

You got that right!

Written By: snozberries on 10/20/09 at 10:13 pm

I've also just sussed why Tracey gets those wild eyes.  She's doing her pelvic floor exercises!

;D

her phony pity me routine drives me nuts! I want her gone!!! Next week perhaps.

Written By: snozberries on 10/20/09 at 10:14 pm

I sort of thought Amanda should go. she doesn't seem to put a whole lot of energy into her workouts

Dina looked good tho didn't she?

Written By: snozberries on 10/27/09 at 9:05 pm

that was the most amazing, sincere and genuine sacrifice that I have ever seen in any reality TV show!  :\'( :\'( :\'(

Written By: karen on 10/27/09 at 9:15 pm

that was the most amazing, sincere and genuine sacrifice that I have ever seen in any reality TV show!  :\'( :\'( :\'(

I missed it!  Elizabeth got to the remote first and put on "So You Think You Can Dance"

Written By: snozberries on 10/27/09 at 9:15 pm

OMG Abby looks AMAZING!!!! not just weight wise but happy and light (emotionally light)  what an inspiration!

Tracey's still a bitch... If I could've bitched slapped her when she was bragging about her five lbs I would have!  >:(

I wanted Black to win soooo bad!!!  and if black loses again I want Amanda to go home cuz I can't stand her whinning...why did America choose her? oh yeah cuz the other chick whined and cried a tad bit more than Amanda...but suddenly they both seem annoying... can we get a third option to sub in at this point of the game pls?  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 10/27/09 at 9:16 pm

I missed it!  Elizabeth got to the remote first and put on "So You Think You Can Dance"

oh no!!! hulu it tomorrow its really worth watching...

Written By: karen on 10/27/09 at 9:18 pm

oh no!!! hulu it tomorrow its really worth watching...

I'll try

Written By: snozberries on 11/04/09 at 12:27 pm

Ding Dong... the witch is finally gone!!!!  8)

Tracey got it wrong in her exit interview. She should've said... America, the next time you see me..... I'll still be a bitch.

Anyway- now that she's gone I'm focusing on Rebecca or Amanda going next.... I hope I Liz doesn't get mad that shay wrote her name down and then target her. I was sooo happy to see shay fall below 400... and so happy to see Daniel finally pull a good number!

Written By: snozberries on 11/04/09 at 12:27 pm

oh and I looked up that street strider... it costs $2000  ::)

http://www.streetstrider.com/StreetStrider-Store/p-10-2010-streetstrider-etx-biggest-loser-edition.aspx

Written By: karen on 11/04/09 at 12:34 pm

I only saw the first half until Rebecca (?) won immunity.  Then I went upstairs with Elizabeth.  When I came down Dai had changed channels and we started watching NCIS.  He fell asleep halfway through, I should have switched back to Biggest Loser!

Has Daniel finally realised what its all about?

Written By: snozberries on 11/04/09 at 12:44 pm

I only saw the first half until Rebecca (?) won immunity.  Then I went upstairs with Elizabeth.  When I came down Dai had changed channels and we started watching NCIS.  He fell asleep halfway through, I should have switched back to Biggest Loser!

Has Daniel finally realised what its all about?

yeah daniel seems to have lost the emotional baggage that was, literally, weighing him down.

Pretty much Amanda and Rebecca called tracey out saying they voted for her because of what she did to them.
Danny said he can't vote for his team mate liz so obviously he voted for Tracey- Allen and Rudy didn't have to show their votes.

Shay voted for Liz because she says Liz didn't "fight for it" when making the plea to the team and she wanted people around who would fight for the chance...but tracey just shed some more of her crocodile tears...or maybe they were real tears because she knew they her game playing was about to bite her in the ass...  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/09/09 at 8:22 pm

I'm pulling for Daniel or Shay!

Written By: karen on 11/10/09 at 9:14 pm

So annoyed with the Jay Leno Show.

They had most of the votes and it was split 2 each.  So the deciding vote comes - cut to adverts which includes Jay Leno announcing he will be interviewing the eliminated person on his show.  No name mentioned but film of them on The Biggest Loser!  So no surprise who was eliminated after that

Written By: snozberries on 11/16/09 at 11:36 am

So annoyed with the Jay Leno Show.

They had most of the votes and it was split 2 each.  So the deciding vote comes - cut to adverts which includes Jay Leno announcing he will be interviewing the eliminated person on his show.  No name mentioned but film of them on The Biggest Loser!  So no surprise who was eliminated after that

Yeah I noticed that too... that was annoying!

Written By: snozberries on 11/16/09 at 11:41 am

So I was pleased to find out when I got home on Friday that I had indeed recorded the show!

But I am so pissed because that hoop challenge was ridiculous! In what universe do you see Liz as a bigger threat than Rudy?
If the young ones were smarter they would have taken out Alan and Rudy first- then focused on Liz and Danny  ::)

Rudy's total percentage was 2.5? it was right below or right above Amanda's.... Daniel still would've been gone but shay would've been safe. That was just bad strategy all around  >:(

I didn't see leno tho so did how did shay look... because they didn't give her an update I think they want to shock us at the finale---assuming she is doing the work.
I thought her argument was a solid one.... I can't win the cash prize I am here for my life...

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/17/09 at 11:10 am

Shay and Daniel both looked amazing on Jay Leno show.

Oh...and not sure if you heard this or not...Daniel and Rebecca are now dating!! :) They both have it on their Facebooks! :)

Written By: karen on 11/17/09 at 12:38 pm

Oh...and not sure if you heard this or not...Daniel and Rebecca are now dating!! :) They both have it on their Facebooks! :)

I knew he had a girlfriend.  He said something about introducing her at the December finale

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/18/09 at 10:30 pm

SPOILERS****************

I am SOOOOO mad that Rebecca got voted off...they should have gotten rid of the old cranky bag! >:(

Written By: snozberries on 11/21/09 at 12:12 pm

Say WHAT!!!! 

I guess that's cool... I don't really like Rebecca. She cries too damn much but strikes me as person who hasn't suffered too much real tragedy in her life so she seems to whine about the little things that seem so big in her world... she annoys me and I hope she doesn't win the at home weight loss prize they offer...

Written By: snozberries on 11/21/09 at 12:14 pm

I knew he had a girlfriend.  He said something about introducing her at the December finale

weird cuz he wouldn't have to introduce Rebecca....I wonder if those other two who started dating are still together. I've already forgotten their names but you know who I mean. 

I'm looking forward to the where are they now episode on Wednesday!  Just in time for Thanksgiving Dinner!  ::)

Written By: karen on 11/24/09 at 9:10 pm

Our only question from tonights show is what is this about Amanda being "America's Choice"?  Was this something that happened in the first show or two?  ???

Written By: snozberries on 11/24/09 at 9:58 pm

Our only question from tonights show is what is this about Amanda being "America's Choice"?  Was this something that happened in the first show or two?  ???

At the finale last season they put up two blondes and asked america to choose (internet or phone votes or something) for the one they wanted see on the show this season...

The other chick was a whiner she cried like 5 times in 3 minutes... I didn't vote but I never thought of Amanda as America's choice just the lesser of two evils  ::)

I'm a bit annoyed.... I don't really like any of the four left... I guess I choose Danny cuz he's the least annoying

Written By: snozberries on 12/02/09 at 1:37 am

there's sooooooo much filler  ::)

and since I don't like any of these people it just feels that much longer.

Written By: karen on 12/02/09 at 2:06 pm

there's sooooooo much filler  ::)

and since I don't like any of these people it just feels that much longer.

We had fun playing 'spot the product placement'!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/02/09 at 7:23 pm

ya, it was really boring last night.  I am rooting for Danny...he looks AMAZING!!!!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 12/03/09 at 1:52 am

We had fun playing 'spot the product placement'!

that is a fun game... boy if I were still a drinker I'd still be drunk today!!!

I'm tempted to vote for Amanda just because Liz annoys me so much but then if Amanda gets picked we'll have to hear how she was America's Choice on two occasions and I just don't want to be a part of that!!! Doesn't she understand that at the time she was not the favorite just the least annoying of the two... I guarantee if we had a third option then someone else would've been in the game instead.

Written By: karen on 12/08/09 at 7:40 pm

Finale!

Written By: snozberries on 12/09/09 at 4:15 am

THANK GOD!!! REBECCA KNOCKED TRACEY OUT OF THE WINNER'S CIRCLE!!!!

I don't like Rebecca all that much either but given the choice between her and Tracey it was a simple choice.

I hate her hair cut and her hair style....neither suits her very well.
Guess Daniel decided against saying anything as Erin hinted he might..... perhaps they broke up already?

Anyone else think the PDA between Antoine and An....what's her name.... was just a bit much?
At least their moms were happy!

Aw if Daniel had just lost two more pounds he would have been in the 100s  and Shay only needed to lose 5 more to be in the twos...

DAMN How cool was that offer Subway gave her... shyt if I were her I'd figure out a way to drop 150 more...but I'm guessing the deal is null and void if she lap bands it  ;D

I am glad liz didn't make the final... and I'm glad Rudy didn't win... none of the final 4 were favs of mine but Danny was the lesser of the 4 evils... and yeah I would've never recognized him...he could have come out wearing a brown Biggest Loser T-shirt and a sign that said "Hi I'm Danny"  and I would've been like..... "Danny who?"  ;D

Long show but good... and I'm already annoyed by a couple of the people in biggest loser couples...  ;D

since it starts so soon lets just keep it in this thread and I will change the title on Jan 5th... whaddya think about that?

Written By: karen on 12/09/09 at 10:07 am

THANK GOD!!! REBECCA KNOCKED TRACEY OUT OF THE WINNER'S CIRCLE!!!!

I don't like Rebecca all that much either but given the choice between her and Tracey it was a simple choice.

I hate her hair cut and her hair style....neither suits her very well.
Guess Daniel decided against saying anything as Erin hinted he might..... perhaps they broke up already?

I said the same thing about Rebecca's hair.  She looked much nicer as a brunette.

I also thought it looked like she and Daniel had split up.  When she won she jumped into the arms of the other guy (forget his name, looked v young, brown hair, floppy fringe)

It was funny when Danny chose the order of the weigh-in and then Rudy turned out to have lost so much.  At first I thought Danny was going to be second - he looked totally pissed.  I figured he knew his weight and it wasn't going to beat Rudy's.  Either he was a good actor or his bathroom scales aren't that accurate!

Written By: snozberries on 12/09/09 at 11:37 am

I said the same thing about Rebecca's hair.  She looked much nicer as a brunette.

I also thought it looked like she and Daniel had split up.  When she won she jumped into the arms of the other guy (forget his name, looked v young, brown hair, floppy fringe)

It was funny when Danny chose the order of the weigh-in and then Rudy turned out to have lost so much.  At first I thought Danny was going to be second - he looked totally pissed.  I figured he knew his weight and it wasn't going to beat Rudy's.  Either he was a good actor or his bathroom scales aren't that accurate!

I don't think he's that good of an actor. I'm willing to bet he thought he was shy just a couple points or he worried that even tho he'd lost a lot of weight it wouldn't be enough percentage wise.

I prefer her as a brunette too but I wish she'd stop hiding behind those massive bangs of hers...wonder if she has some scar or something on her forehead. 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/09/09 at 10:53 pm

I am happy that Danny won...and he looks really good looking!
Rebecca definitely looked better as a brunette..and that cut just isn't flattering.
I have both Rebecca and Daniel on my Facebook list..and they both still say that they are in a relationship with each other.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/09/09 at 10:56 pm

Here's a link to an article...
http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/12/09/biggest-losers-rebecca-daniel-losers-in-love/

Written By: snozberries on 12/10/09 at 10:34 am

Here's a link to an article...
http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/12/09/biggest-losers-rebecca-daniel-losers-in-love/

Thanks!

Written By: snozberries on 01/08/10 at 12:31 am

new thread started for the new season here

Check for new replies or respond here...