inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: CSI- FBI STYLE

Written By: danootaandme on 09/18/09 at 7:56 am

There was a murder at Yale University last week, a twenty four year old grad student was strangled.  She went missing on a Tuesday, on Thursday the FBI searched her apartment, she had been last seen at her job in a lab on the Yale campus, all kinds of cameras, pass keys for moving between areas in the building, all the security bells and whistles.  The FBI searched the building a couple of times, then on Sunday(the day that was supposed to be her wedding day) her body was found stuffed in a closet. The question is, why did it take so long for the FBI to find a decomposing body in a closet?  The body was 5 days old when they found it, and the building had been searched(or they said it had been searched) thoroughly with dogs.  This is a terrible thing, but compounded by what appears to me to be a lot of yaddayaddayadda lip service by the FBI, who probably thought that they just had another run away bride on their hands. 

www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j3Z7m0uROG-_CM8GzpRCqE2M9IbwD9APA7T84

Subject: Re: CSI- FBI STYLE

Written By: snozberries on 09/18/09 at 6:14 pm

I thought she was found in a wall.

Only thing I can see, searching with dogs, is she was an animal researher who worked In a lab perhaps chemicals or the scent of other anims interfered with dogs scent.

Check for new replies or respond here...