inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Survivor Samoa

Written By: snozberries on 09/25/09 at 10:23 am

what the hell is wrong with those people?  Why can't they see thru Russ- and why can't they recognize Ben for the loose cannon he is.

Mike needed to go home but hmmmm he was dehydrated.... bet Russ feels no guilt about dumping all the water week one-  and what's up with the all his gender bashing. I will be very disappointed if he makes it to the merge.

And Ben- that racist pig needs to go... you know I despise ebonics but Yazmin spoke with more of a blaxccent than in full ebonics. I also hate the stereotypical angry black woman that shows up in every season of virtually every reality show but I will defend her when someone says she needs to go back to ghetto to eat ketchup sandwiches and drink Koolaid.  >:(  seriously it pissed me off.... and I'm mad that Jaison didn't step up and say something.

(but I still like Jaison and wouldn't be upset if he won.)

Subject: Re: Survivor Samoa

Written By: Dagwood on 09/25/09 at 7:59 pm

I know what you mean.  I really hated Russell last week...Ben made me not hate Russell so much this week.  I mean, damn, calling Propst a sissy because he called him on a cheap shot?  Dude needs to get a grip.

Jaison is the only one on that tribe that I like.  I am actually rooting for dreadlock Russell, though.  He's hot.  8)

Written By: ninny on 09/26/09 at 9:25 am

what the hell is wrong with those people?  Why can't they see thru Russ- and why can't they recognize Ben for the loose cannon he is.

Mike needed to go home but hmmmm he was dehydrated.... bet Russ feels no guilt about dumping all the water week one-  and what's up with the all his gender bashing. I will be very disappointed if he makes it to the merge.

And Ben- that racist pig needs to go... you know I despise ebonics but Yazmin spoke with more of a blaxccent than in full ebonics. I also hate the stereotypical angry black woman that shows up in every season of virtually every reality show but I will defend her when someone says she needs to go back to ghetto to eat ketchup sandwiches and drink Koolaid.  >:(   seriously it pissed me off.... and I'm mad that Jaison didn't step up and say something.

(but I still like Jaison and wouldn't be upset if he won.)

I've only seen bits & pieces but already hate Russ.

Written By: snozberries on 09/26/09 at 9:43 am

I know what you mean.  I really hated Russell last week...Ben made me not hate Russell so much this week.  I mean, damn, calling Propst a sissy because he called him on a cheap shot?  Dude needs to get a grip.

Jaison is the only one on that tribe that I like.  I am actually rooting for dreadlock Russell, though.  He's hot.  8)

russell is not bad....

yeah I couldn't believe Ben said that to Probst and all that whining about not knowing the rules....you know what? You got the same warning as everyone else- deal with it.... this is the kind of kid who's parents never made him take responsibility for anything....its what I deal with everyday at work and I have no tolerance of it.  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 09/26/09 at 9:44 am

I've only seen bits & pieces but already hate Russ.

its starting off to be an interesting (but volatile) season....

Russ actually makes Johnny Fairplay look like a boyscout. 

Written By: ninny on 09/26/09 at 11:13 am

its starting off to be an interesting (but volatile) season....

Russ actually makes Johnny Fairplay look like a boyscout. 

I saw the part where he dumped all the water from the canteens and how he was going around the first week trying to get separate alliances from the girls, but at the same time making fun of them. I missed this weeks episode.

Written By: snozberries on 09/26/09 at 11:15 am

I saw the part where he dumped all the water from the canteens and how he was going around the first week trying to get separate alliances from the girls, but at the same time making fun of them. I missed this weeks episode.

ah its available at CBS dot com.

Written By: snozberries on 10/01/09 at 11:47 pm

Ding Dong the Bastard Ben is DONE!!!!  God he was pissing me off. I'm glad Jaison said something (even if it is a week late)!

and to Ben-mister-I-didn't-say-anything-racist...shall we revisit the ketchup sandwich and koolaid comment you sack o' shyt!!!!

And Russ? that dude is worse than an ass... he's like the pus leaking out of a hemorrhoid on a bum's ass.  Yeah I know its graphic but its also accurate.

Shambo- she made an impression on Foa Foa- a good one. I wonder what happened in 1985 that was so good she decided to "stay" there  ;)
I hope she comes to the reunion with an updated look...you know... something from like 1992 or so  ;) ;)  ;D 

She's right tho....she is stuck with an unusually attractive group. 90210 is a fitting analogy.

What's the guys name with the dreads? I forget...anyway- he made a bad decision and I think he offended some of those girls with his "I take care of my women" comment.

I figure the attorney, the doctor and the rocket scientist don't really need the money but I like them and would like to see them go far.

Written By: Dagwood on 10/02/09 at 3:03 pm

What's the guys name with the dreads? I forget...anyway- he made a bad decision and I think he offended some of those girls with his "I take care of my women" comment.

You mean Hot Russell? :D  Yeah, dumb mistake that may bite him in the butt down the line.  I hope not, though.  I like my eye candy. 

So glad Ben is gone, and before jury.  I don't think I could handle looking at him the rest of the show.

Written By: loki 13 on 10/02/09 at 4:49 pm

I only watch the challenges because I can't stand to see that dip wad one more second then I have to.
I understand they need an antagonist to make the show interesting but they went too far this time.
Survivor is the only reality show I watch and I suspected long ago that it was scripted but the fact that
that dip wad is still there leads me to be sure it's scripted. Put that guy on an island with normal people
he wouldn't have to worry about being voted off because Jeff Probst would be notifying the next of kin.

Written By: snozberries on 10/02/09 at 4:59 pm

You mean Hot Russell? :D  Yeah, dumb mistake that may bite him in the butt down the line.  I hope not, though.  I like my eye candy. 

So glad Ben is gone, and before jury.  I don't think I could handle looking at him the rest of the show.

wait there are two russells? I just totally missed that!!!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 10/02/09 at 5:01 pm

I only watch the challenges because I can't stand to see that dip wad one more second then I have to.
I understand they need an antagonist to make the show interesting but they went too far this time.
Survivor is the only reality show I watch and I suspected long ago that it was scripted but the fact that
that dip wad is still there leads me to be sure it's scripted. Put that guy on an island with normal people
he wouldn't have to worry about being voted off because Jeff Probst would be notifying the next of kin.

that's why I'm looking forward to the reunion show this year....some of the stuff people are saying I would love to watch them get called out on it. I would take a two hour reunion show but only if we actually addressed the big stuff...

Written By: loki 13 on 10/02/09 at 5:54 pm

that's why I'm looking forward to the reunion show this year....some of the stuff people are saying I would love to watch them get called out on it. I would take a two hour reunion show but only if we actually addressed the big stuff...

I don't usually watch the reunion shows because it's never what I want to see. It usually turns out to be one big
hug fest when I want to see fisticuffs. With half the things these people do and say there would be no way I'd
be so forgiving, less of course, if the whole show went according to script.  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 10/02/09 at 6:44 pm

I don't usually watch the reunion shows because it's never what I want to see. It usually turns out to be one big
hug fest when I want to see fisticuffs. With half the things these people do and say there would be no way I'd
be so forgiving, less of course, if the whole show went according to script.  ;)

good point... I don't how much of it is scripted persay but I believe its directed...with the producers controlling the big play. The truth is... Russ could've been voted off already and all they just pulled votes from another ep to make it look like someone else was voted off.... you know.. it serves their purpose

I wouldn't be surprised if Russ was being paid to actually make an ass of himself... you know told to go in there and stir up the pot.

I know they hired Omarosa for the apprentice specifically to play the villain.

Written By: Dagwood on 10/02/09 at 9:58 pm

wait there are two russells? I just totally missed that!!!  ;D

Yup, the troll and the hottie.

Written By: snozberries on 10/02/09 at 10:07 pm

Yup, the troll and the hottie.

lol that totally went over my head... actually was gonna type russ then I thought no wait the other guy is Russ...  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 10/09/09 at 1:06 pm

Ah Yasmine.... I go defending your ass and then you get voted off for being lazy.... way to uphold the stereotype.  ::)

actually Russell pissed me off because he had a plan but then voted with the majority. He's wishy washy...
Monica was soooo slow during the challenge and it was stupid to vote of someone who's a strong competitor so early on.. if someone had said to Yasmine why don't you do stuff then I'm sure she would have.  I mean seriously- I bet had she survived tribal council she would have been working her arse off the next day.

I'm surprised they kept Shambo... I thought after losing the breathing part of the snorkel and then letting that chicken loose I thought she was a goner for sure! 

and Russ is still an ass... how can he say he's still controlling the game and he can get anyone to vote how he wants when he had to end up voting for ben last week even tho he didn't want to  ::)

Written By: 80sfan on 10/09/09 at 9:49 pm

Ah Yasmine.... I go defending your ass and then you get voted off for being lazy.... way to uphold the stereotype.  ::)

actually Russell pissed me off because he had a plan but then voted with the majority. He's wishy washy...
Monica was soooo slow during the challenge and it was stupid to vote of someone who's a strong competitor so early on.. if someone had said to Yasmine why don't you do stuff then I'm sure she would have.  I mean seriously- I bet had she survived tribal council she would have been working her arse off the next day.

I'm surprised they kept Shambo... I thought after losing the breathing part of the snorkel and then letting that chicken loose I thought she was a goner for sure! 

and Russ is still an ass... how can he say he's still controlling the game and he can get anyone to vote how he wants when he had to end up voting for ben last week even tho he didn't want to  ::)

Ugh!I hate Monica!  8-P

Written By: Dagwood on 10/22/09 at 8:48 pm

Don't read this if you don't want to be spoiled about tonights episode.

How scary was that?  Russell was bad off.  I hope they update us on how he is doing now.  If his stupid tribe had gotten off their butts and helped around camp, maybe it wouldn't have happened. 

Written By: snozberries on 10/22/09 at 9:02 pm

Don't read this if you don't want to be spoiled about tonights episode.

How scary was that?  Russell was bad off.  I hope they update us on how he is doing now.  If his stupid tribe had gotten off their butts and helped around camp, maybe it wouldn't have happened. 

Yeah it was sad.... really sad... by the same token- he should have sat out of that challenge. He doesn't always have to be "the man for his 'family'" Its that kind of backwards thinking that pissed me off a couple weeks ago when he said he was the man and had to "look out for his women"  its 2009 dude... let the chicks look out for themselves.

still I didn't want him out... I want Shambo and Dave (is dave the dude with the phony tail?) yeah him--- I didn't like the way he acted last week during that "smoothie" challenge.

and as always I want Russ out... wish people could see he's the negative force bringing down their team...if they'd gotten rid of him week one or two they might have won some more but his mind games are messing them up... I'm gonna be pissed if he makes final three....

oh and John (the rocket scientist) is super hot!!!!!  :-*

Written By: snozberries on 10/29/09 at 8:46 pm

god foa foa sux..... why don't they see Russ is sucking the life out of them!

Written By: Dagwood on 10/29/09 at 9:54 pm

Because they are idiots.

Galu is on my last nerve.  Monica had some nerve bitching that Shambo sent Laura to Foa Foa.  She's been twice...time for someone else to go.

Written By: snozberries on 10/30/09 at 9:59 am

Because they are idiots.

Galu is on my last nerve.  Monica had some nerve bitching that Shambo sent Laura to Foa Foa.  She's been twice...time for someone else to go.

hell she should've sent Monica tho.. I mean if Monica is so useless at challenges then send your weakest person.....or at least send the person you want voted off assuming you lose the challenge. You know there is no immunity idol.

Maybe after the merge they will take out the strongest men.....hopefully they start with Russ.... A dr and a lawyer can't see thru his bs... maybe the Rocket scientist can... or, since he feeds their egos, maybe the bartender and the fitness instructor can!  ::) 

Written By: Dagwood on 10/30/09 at 1:43 pm

I would have loved for her to send Monica.

I don't see Russ going any time soon.  He has them so snowed.

Written By: snozberries on 10/30/09 at 1:49 pm

I would have loved for her to send Monica.

I don't see Russ going any time soon.  He has them so snowed.

I know and that sux soooo bad... he makes everyone of them look as stupid as he actually thinks they are  ::)

yeah it would've been great if she sent Monica...

how about her showing the tribe who really calls the shots under Shambo's so-called "leadership"  ::)  yeah that was slick.

Written By: Dagwood on 10/30/09 at 3:18 pm

how about her showing the tribe who really calls the shots under Shambo's so-called "leadership"  ::)  yeah that was slick.

That was a dumb move, too.  Thankfully next week is the merge and we don't have to watch more of her "leadership"

Written By: snozberries on 10/30/09 at 4:56 pm

That was a dumb move, too.  Thankfully next week is the merge and we don't have to watch more of her "leadership"

;D  wonder if she'll throw down with the other team or stick with her guys now that they have "accepted" her.  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 11/05/09 at 10:48 pm

Best episode ever..... as much as I hate Russ I loved, loved, loved....loved the scramble and the blindside of Erik.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/06/09 at 1:05 am

I had somoa of that kielbasa and orange soda they were dishing up at the Polish festival...and I survived.

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/pfiade.gif

Written By: Dagwood on 11/06/09 at 7:45 am

Best episode ever..... as much as I hate Russ I loved, loved, loved....loved the scramble and the blindside of Erik.

That was great.  Especially after his cocky little speech at tribal.  Russell had it right when he said Erik just wanted them to roll over and be voted out.  I love a good blindside. :D 

I had somoa of that kielbasa and orange soda they were dishing up at the Polish festival...and I survived.

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/pfiade.gif

;D ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 11/13/09 at 9:39 pm

Anybody else enjoy the living heck out of Tribal Council last night?  I started out not liking Russell at all but he is growing on me.  I love how he found the other idol and played Galu like a fiddle.  And did Laura have her bitch face on or what?

Written By: snozberries on 11/16/09 at 11:17 am

Anybody else enjoy the living heck out of Tribal Council last night?  I started out not liking Russell at all but he is growing on me.  I love how he found the other idol and played Galu like a fiddle.  And did Laura have her bitch face on or what?

I still hate Russell so it kills me to admit it but the last two tribal councils have been outstanding thanks to him... I don't want him to win but I want someone from Foa Foa to win...

Honestly if he makes it to the end he deserves to win because he's the best player to ever play the game but his misogynistic comments piss me off so bad... I don't like rewarding bad behavior...

Written By: Dagwood on 11/21/09 at 1:58 pm

Another excellent tribal....I loved the look on Laura's face when she figured out someone flipped.  Glad John finally grew a brain and is thinking for himself.

Written By: snozberries on 11/21/09 at 1:59 pm

Another excellent tribal....I loved the look on Laura's face when she figured out someone flipped.  Glad John finally grew a brain and is thinking for himself.

no kidding... Rocket scientist my arse!!!! That was awesome!  I still hate russell but I love how he has elevated this game!
plus I wonder who knows that he found the idol again..

Written By: snozberries on 11/21/09 at 2:01 pm

oh and how long will his team hold on to him... they have to know that as soon as all the old galu are gone they will need to get rid of him asap....the only way he loses is if people are  so pissed  they don't vote him because, as much as I hate to admit it, he has played a great game....

Written By: Dagwood on 11/21/09 at 2:22 pm

You're right...he is a jerk but he is the only one playing the game.  Even on the last II hunt, they were just following him.  They only way I see him actually winning, though, is if they actually vote game play and you know that never happens.

Written By: snozberries on 11/21/09 at 3:22 pm

You're right...he is a jerk but he is the only one playing the game.  Even on the last II hunt, they were just following him.  They only way I see him actually winning, though, is if they actually vote game play and you know that never happens.

Let's play the how would they vote if so&so were up against Russell game:

... if Dave makes it to the finals... he won't but if he does he could win because he hasn't turned on anyone (so far) but Eric
...if Monica makes it...and she could-  if they get smart and keep her week ass in the game... then she could win only maybe...but really I think Laura's the only one who likes her.
....If John makes it.... would old galu loyalty still be in effect now that he's turned on laura...
...if shambo.... ha ha ha...sorry I lost my mind for a moment  ;)
...if mick or Jaison make they could be picked simply because they are not russell
...if natalie makes it they may accuse her of riding russell's coat tails and she will lose by default

I think the men specifically Mick, Dave and Brett are Russell's biggest competition.
He'd be smarter going to the end with Monica and Shambo... but that's just my theory...

I hope Foa Foa eliminates all the Galu and then eliminates russ so it just Mick  Jaison and Nat in the final 3.... that's what I would do if I were them....

Written By: snozberries on 11/29/09 at 4:17 pm

one of the more interesting "First X number of Days" eps... even more of Russell's scheming has come to light...

I anticipated him scheming to turn on Mick and Jaison and getting Nat to back him... I hope Mick and Jaison are smart and get rid of Russell....when they can.

Written By: snozberries on 12/03/09 at 9:28 pm

Interesting.... Shambo's gotta be pissed they voted off John instead of Dave like they wanted.... What's the name of the first guy blindsided? I can't remember but he is loving this way tooo much- he's totally voting against his old tribe if it comes down to one Foa Foa and one Galu.

The auction....my favorite part every season....

No mail or videos from home this year tho.

You know- people had to wonder when Russell didn't vote for the hidden Immunity Idol clue... I would've been curious about that.

I love how Shambo acted like eel guts were the best thing she ever tasted. Never show your disappointment (well she fails on that part) but never look a gift horse in the mouth.....food is food...

speaking of food. I am really disappointed they didn't show how the chicken came out after being boiled for 2 hours.... and I'm with Jaison..
Rotisserie that bitch!

Next week should be another good week.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/03/09 at 9:38 pm

Eric was the first person blindsided and he is enjoying this. ;D

I thought Russell did bid on the idol the he left it after one bid.

Sham is going to be mad, can't wait for next week.

My wonder is how are they going to get rid of all the extra people?  Two regular shows left before the finale on the 20th and there are still 8 people left.  Gotta be a double evict unless they are shooting for a final 5.

Written By: snozberries on 12/03/09 at 11:06 pm

Eric was the first person blindsided and he is enjoying this. ;D

I thought Russell did bid on the idol the he left it after one bid.

Sham is going to be mad, can't wait for next week.

My wonder is how are they going to get rid of all the extra people?  Two regular shows left before the finale on the 20th and there are still 8 people left.  Gotta be a double evict unless they are shooting for a final 5.

Eric that's right. Thx!

I'm pretty sure Russell didn't bid but I could wrong.

Let's see next week they lose one that's 7
the following week they are down to six.
Maybe we lose two in the last ep ( the one that airs on the 20th) and we go to the fiale with 4. That seems high tho.
Wonder if there's an injury coming up? 

Written By: snozberries on 12/12/09 at 6:19 pm

Wow... I can't believe the others didn't call Russell's bluff.. I bet if they had voted Russel out after that stunt they would had the votes from all the others at the finale...

Two eliminations one show... that's how they caught up Dag.

I was glad to see Dave go... kinda hoping they'd take out Sham tho.  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 12/12/09 at 6:41 pm

I was glad to see Dave go... kinda hoping they'd take out Sham tho.  ;D

I thought it was funny that he looked even worse when he came back with the Jury.  He really needs hair help. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/12/09 at 6:46 pm

I thought it was funny that he looked even worse when he came back with the Jury.  He really needs hair help. ;D

he really does!  did you catch the look Monica gave John? John is really, really hot... and Monica noticed!  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 12/12/09 at 7:32 pm

he really does!  did you catch the look Monica gave John? John is really, really hot... and Monica noticed!  ;D

I didn't see that....bet she was happy to hit Ponderosa then. :D

Written By: loki 13 on 12/12/09 at 8:08 pm

I wanted Russell gone in the first show. Now That he has made it this far it would benefit the rest of
the cast to take him along. Everyone knows what kind of snake he is so I doubt that anyone would let
him take the money. Whomever takes Russell to the finals is pretty much guaranteed a victory. It would
really piss me off if it's Shambo. A Russell/Shambo final is a final I wouldn't watch.

Written By: snozberries on 12/12/09 at 9:04 pm

I didn't see that....bet she was happy to hit Ponderosa then. :D

I bet she was!!!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/12/09 at 9:07 pm

I wanted Russell gone in the first show. Now That he has made it this far it would benefit the rest of
the cast to take him along. Everyone knows what kind of snake he is so I doubt that anyone would let
him take the money. Whomever takes Russell to the finals is pretty much guaranteed a victory. It would
really piss me off if it's Shambo. A Russell/Shambo final is a final I wouldn't watch.

the only problem is.... Russ is totally playing the game.
If all the galu fall and they are left with nothing but foa foa then they may give the snake the win because he played the game.
It's been done before.

Written By: loki 13 on 12/12/09 at 9:17 pm

the only problem is.... Russ is totally playing the game.
If all the galu fall and they are left with nothing but foa foa then they may give the snake the win because he played the game.
It's been done before.

I hope not, there hasn't been a player I've hated more since that guy who said his Grandmother died just
to play the sympathy card.

Written By: snozberries on 12/12/09 at 9:27 pm

I hope not, there hasn't been a player I've hated more since that guy who said his Grandmother died just
to play the sympathy card.

I'm a hateful person so I've hated more players than I have liked. Lol.

Johnny "fair"play was an ass. 1st thing I said about Russ was he's worse than fairplay.
I hate it when cocky people win. It sort validates their antics.

Written By: snozberries on 12/18/09 at 11:18 pm

So long Shambo!!!!

you know, while I'm not sorry to see her and her mullet leave I am sad that Russ was so cruel in the way he talked about her...

she really thought of Russ as a friend and I was just imagining her at home (probably with her family) watching that show with a big smile and then the smile slow;y fading as Russ started his hateful barrage on Shambo, her mullet and her breathe...you know.... after 36 days I doubt your breathe is minty fresh Russ you jack ass!!!

Written By: Dagwood on 12/19/09 at 1:13 pm

I have a feeling Russell will need security for the finale.....I am sure a lot of the players are pretty ticked at him. ;D

Written By: Marian on 12/19/09 at 1:58 pm

So long Shambo!!!!

you know, while I'm not sorry to see her and her mullet leave I am sad that Russ was so cruel in the way he talked about her...

she really thought of Russ as a friend and I was just imagining her at home (probably with her family) watching that show with a big smile and then the smile slow;y fading as Russ started his hateful barrage on Shambo, her mullet and her breathe...you know.... after 36 days I doubt your breathe is minty fresh Russ you jack ass!!!

I feel russ is gong to regret some of the stuff he said.I mean if he thinks everyone is so dumb,why bother playing?I kind of feel he doesn't feel too challenged.

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/09 at 1:21 pm

I have a feeling Russell will need security for the finale.....I am sure a lot of the players are pretty ticked at him. ;D

you were right... can't believe he walked away with the title of fan favorite  ::) 

can't believe Shambo isn't mad at him

CAN'T WAIT for Heroes vs Villains.

Written By: ninny on 12/25/09 at 2:49 pm

Another season I only got to watch the first 2 episodes, oh well I'll try for the next one.

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/09 at 3:52 pm

Another season I only got to watch the first 2 episodes, oh well I'll try for the next one.

Febuary (12th maybe)

Written By: ninny on 12/25/09 at 6:06 pm

Febuary (12th maybe)

That's Daniel's 1st birthday :)

Written By: Dagwood on 12/25/09 at 6:59 pm

CAN'T WAIT for Heroes vs Villains.

Me either, especially since I have read spoilers of who will be on it.  I am a happy camper.

Have you seen some of Russells interviews?  He is being a jackass and a sore loser. 

Febuary (12th maybe)

February 11th

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/09 at 7:08 pm

That's Daniel's 1st birthday :)

YAY!  I knew it was an important date for some reason!

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/09 at 7:11 pm

Me either, especially since I have read spoilers of who will be on it.  I am a happy camper.

Have you seen some of Russells interviews?  He is being a jackass and a sore loser. 

February 11th

I haven't seen them because I really can't stand him. I was totally rooting for Brett (brent?)  in that last challenge  >:(

Check for new replies or respond here...