inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ninja Assassin

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/15/09 at 8:01 pm

I'm looking forward, to seeing it.

Subject: Re: Ninja Assassin

Written By: whistledog on 11/15/09 at 8:50 pm

It was produced by Joel Silver.  That's all I need to want to go and see it! 8)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/23/09 at 1:19 pm

It also has Sho Kusogi, in it too, 80's martial art actor extraordinare.

Written By: Satish on 11/25/09 at 8:22 pm

Wow, this movie looks so cool. Back when I grew up in the 1980s, ninjas were fairly prominent in pop culture, from cartoons and toys like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, to video games like Shinobi and Ninja Gaiden. But most of the actual feature-length ninja movies that were produced back then were of the low-budget/B-grade variety, so I'm definitely looking forward to ninjas appearing in a stylish, big-budget production. And on top of that, this movie is produced by the Wachowski brothers, the same guys who made the Matrix movies. Every movie they've ever been involved in has been a visual treat, and this one looks no different. This movie is like all my childhood ninja fantasies coming to life!

Written By: Satish on 11/26/09 at 6:51 pm

And here's the official web site and trailer for the Ninja Assassin movie, in case you haven't seen it:

http://ninja-assassin-movie.warnerbros.com/

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/30/10 at 5:58 pm

This was a good movie, but then I like alot of Martial arts films, such as Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Enter the Dragon, Curse of the Golden Flower, House of Flying Daggers, The Protector, among others.

Check for new replies or respond here...