inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bones

Written By: snozberries on 12/05/09 at 4:23 pm

So as many of you know I go to a lot of events in LA...

the events are a lot like Inside the Actor's Studios with a chance, more often than not, for a photo op and a brief chat afterwards with the celebs.

I was watching something on hulu and found a clip of one of my favorite moments....

Here you go- if you are fans of the series Bones you will appreciate this moment... David Boreanez and Emily Deschanel discuss (almost as if in character) a woman's need to become a mother.... please do enjoy... then lets discuss the evolution of the series or something.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/52670/bones-david-boreanaz-and-emily-deschanel-on-their-relationship#x-4,vclip,1,0

Subject: Re: Bones

Written By: ninny on 12/05/09 at 7:17 pm

I love Bones, I just recently started to watch it @3 months ago and think it is great. at first I was taken back by Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan attitude, but now I look forward to how she has changed, but still has that no all matter of fact attitude. I love the character Seeley Booth and how he interacts with her. I miss Zack Addy who played Eric Millegan.

Written By: snozberries on 12/05/09 at 7:41 pm

I love Bones, I just recently started to watch it @3 months ago and think it is great. at first I was taken back by Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan attitude, but now I look forward to how she has changed, but still has that no all matter of fact attitude. I love the character Seeley Booth and how he interacts with her. I miss Zack Addy who played Eric Millegan.

Yeah I like how, as an anthropologist she studies other cultures but has no clue about US culture and the importance of Pop Culture on society.

and I love how she has transformed over the years... she has actually learned from her friends. Become socialized because of them. Its a pretty interesting case study when you think about it!!!

Yeah I miss Zack too. Eric Millegan was a great contribution and the way they had him leave the show did a great disservice to his character.

Written By: ladybug316 on 12/06/09 at 1:51 am

Aww, I can't view the video for some reason, but I LOVE Bones!  One pet peeve, though.  Angela says "Hon" so many times, this show could have its' own drinking game!

Written By: karen on 12/06/09 at 10:30 am

Elizabeth and I like to watch Bones.  Except the first five minutes is sometimes gruesome so Elizabeth doesn't like to watch that bit!

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/09 at 10:53 am

Aww, I can't view the video for some reason, but I LOVE Bones!  One pet peeve, though.  Angela says "Hon" so many times, this show could have its' own drinking game!

fortunately for you in addition to putting it on hulu the paley center also put it on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GMKRakFthk&feature=fvw

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/09 at 10:53 am

Elizabeth and I like to watch Bones.  Except the first five minutes is sometimes gruesome so Elizabeth doesn't like to watch that bit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIqvJbOAyJ4&feature=PlayList&p=UPN1WlMeOSU

Written By: ninny on 12/08/09 at 1:50 pm

My husband is getting sick of me watching the show on TNT, because I watch it at 7 & 8 PM and ruin his evening, I informed him that there is another TV in the living room anytime he wants to watch something else ;D.
I was reading about David Boreanez  and noticed he went to college at Ithaca College in NY, 2 of my sons best friends go to that college, I just thought it was neat.

Written By: snozberries on 12/09/09 at 4:26 am

My husband is getting sick of me watching the show on TNT, because I watch it at 7 & 8 PM and ruin his evening, I informed him that there is another TV in the living room anytime he wants to watch something else ;D.
I was reading about David Boreanez  and noticed he went to college at Ithaca College in NY, 2 of my sons best friends go to that college, I just thought it was neat.

;D  Way to stick to your guns... I can't wait to pop in my DVDs and start all over from the beginning.

Written By: snozberries on 12/09/09 at 4:26 am

oh  and that is neat!  :)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/10/09 at 11:06 am

I'm also a big fan of the show.  When I first started watching it I was a little put off by Brennan's abruptness, but now I just find it endearing.  I adore her and think she's so beautiful.  I love the relationship between her and Booth.

Aww, I can't view the video for some reason, but I LOVE Bones!  One pet peeve, though.  Angela says "Hon" so many times, this show could have its' own drinking game!

;D  So true!

Written By: snozberries on 12/12/09 at 6:29 pm

was anyone able to view the video? I don't know why they wouldn't let it embed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GMKRakFthk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIqvJbOAyJ4

Written By: Bobo on 12/12/09 at 6:30 pm

was anyone able to view the video? I don't know why they wouldn't let it embed

Fixed?

Written By: snozberries on 12/12/09 at 6:34 pm

Fixed?

no not fixed... that's why I just had the links there.. embedding these particular vids doesn't work.. when you click it it says you can't embed these videos... 

Check for new replies or respond here...