inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Steven Seagal - Lawman

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/20/09 at 4:41 pm

I just watched this show for the first time today.

I think we have a new contender for "Douchebag of the Decade"...

;D

Subject: Re: Steven Seagal - Lawman

Written By: Red Ant on 12/21/09 at 1:01 pm

That bad, huh? Well, he's only got a month left in this decade, so I doubt he'd be douchy enough to fill it with 10 years worth of douchiness. Maybe 2019 "DotD" or the "Rising Douche" award.  :D

Ant

Subject: Re: Steven Seagal - Lawman

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/21/09 at 6:14 pm

That bad, huh? Well, he's only got a month left in this decade, so I doubt he'd be douchy enough to fill it with 10 years worth of douchiness. Maybe 2019 "DotD" or the "Rising Douche" award.  :D

Ant

I dunno.  The level of douchebaggery I saw in just those two episodes I watched yesterday could well raise his average for the entire decade.

His BS is at an amazing, shockingly high level, far beyond the normal sh*t talk that your normal douchebag usually spews.  ::)

He's out there talking like he's been a beat cop for 20 years.  ;D  He actually claims to have been an active member of the Jefferson Parish Louisiana PD for over 20 years.  (Note, back in 1989 he was given an honorary deputy badge).

This is a good story for the tabloids to debunk once they get tired of digging through Tiger Woods' trash cans.  :D

Check for new replies or respond here...