inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New Year Resolutions for 2010?

Written By: Christie Marie M on 12/23/09 at 10:40 pm

I usually don't make resolutions due to the fact that I might end up breaking them. But this year, mine would be to continue job hunting, and/or try to go back to school.

Subject: Re: New Year Resolutions for 2010?

Written By: whistledog on 12/23/09 at 10:45 pm

I am going to lose some LBs

Written By: Jessica on 12/23/09 at 11:10 pm

I am going to lose some LBs

You're going to lose some Lyric Boys?

Written By: Frank on 12/23/09 at 11:15 pm

Get full time work, otherwise, I don't have bad habits (don't drink, don't smoke, don't take drugs and don't swear)

Written By: whistledog on 12/23/09 at 11:47 pm

You're going to lose some Lyric Boys?

Sure, why not :D

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/24/09 at 10:16 am

I don't have any since 2009 sucked major ass! >:(

Written By: Jessica on 12/24/09 at 11:06 am

You don't have any resolutions for 2010 because 2009 sucked ass?  That makes no sense.

My resolutions:

Spend more time with my family.
Get my lap band surgery even if I have to get violent with the incompetent asses at the clinic.
Keep up with the exercising.
Become more aggressive in life.
Find my sanity.
Study for my SATs and catch up on all the math I missed in school.

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/24/09 at 12:21 pm

You don't have any resolutions for 2010 because 2009 sucked ass?  That makes no sense.

I just can't keep my resolutions.

Written By: Jessica on 12/24/09 at 4:06 pm

I just can't keep my resolutions.

Does anyone? :D

I'm going to TRY to keep all mine, because I want to improve my life and my family's life.

Written By: Christie Marie M on 12/25/09 at 12:54 am

I can relate. 2009 could be so much better. I would enjoy it if I didn't have any major problems that happened to me this year!  :\'(

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/09 at 1:30 pm

My resolutions:

Spend more time with my family.
Get my lap band surgery even if I have to get violent with the incompetent asses at the clinic.
Keep up with the exercising.
Become more aggressive in life.
Find my sanity.
Study for my SATs and catch up on all the math I missed in school.

Good ones Jess.... if you can be like 50% as aggressive in the real world as you are here you'll be kicking ass and taking names in no time!!!

Written By: Howard on 12/31/10 at 7:09 am

Did anyone live up to their resolutions from 2010? ???

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/31/10 at 8:43 am

Did anyone live up to their resolutions from 2010? ???

Writing Screenplays after I come home from work.

Right now, I'm in the process of making a parody of "2012", it's called "2012: When Cleveland wins a Championship". It's about a guy named Cleveland Baron who's a disgruntled Sports Newscaster who hates living in Cleveland because of the sports teams, and his girlfriend decides to dump her because she seemed that Cleveland couldn't commit and she would go back to him...When Cleveland wins a Championship.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/31/10 at 8:45 am

Writing Screenplays after I come home from work.

Right now, I'm in the process of making a parody of "2012", it's called "2012: When Cleveland wins a Championship". It's about a guy named Cleveland Baron who's a disgruntled Sports Newscaster who hates living in Cleveland because of the sports teams, and his girlfriend decides to dump her because she seemed that Cleveland couldn't commit and she would go back to him...When Cleveland wins a Championship.
...all achieved on December 21st 2012?

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/31/10 at 8:51 am

...all achieved on December 21st 2012?

Super Bowl XLI-2/2012 (If no Lockout)
NBA Finals-6/2012
World Series-10/2012

So The Indians would win it all against The Cubs on Game 7 in The World Series and it would be Early November. Cleveland Baron is seen in the News Booth drinking champagne when suddenly...

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/31/10 at 8:54 am

Super Bowl XLI-2/2012 (If no Lockout)
NBA Finals-6/2012
World Series-10/2012

So The Indians would win it all against The Cubs on Game 7 in The World Series and it would be Early November. Cleveland Baron is seen in the News Booth drinking champagne when suddenly...
...Armageddon

...as in I'm a gettin' out of here!

Written By: wildcard on 12/31/10 at 10:47 am

I'm just going to continue to do whats right that I can.  I bus out to Drail by myself now and am free to talk and express my feelings without my mom around.  I've told rhe lady at Drail that  I  would enjoy doing kid parties and she has asked me to do a magic show at the end of January.  I might discover how much I miss doing magic and be all ready to say get me a job now.

My mom lives off the work ladder, I don't know what she wants me to do.  Everything I said I'd like to do she has told me is wrong or I can't in some way or another.  Now I'm sitting on my @$$ you happy?  I don't identify myself by work, I need to do something I love.  Yeah, it's been fun I think each of us, or at least I am getting somewhere

Written By: Howard on 12/31/10 at 6:22 pm

I still continue to eat healthy even though the past few months,I started to eat unhealthy like TexMex and Chinese Food,that wasn't good for me so I think I'll try to go back to Subway for my lunch or dinner meals.

Written By: wildcard on 12/31/10 at 9:28 pm

I could probably use a little more omega 3 in my diet.  I've been looking up info online lately for a better diet for people with ADHD and nutrition stuff

Written By: Howard on 01/01/11 at 6:27 am

I didn't get a promotion in 2010 but hopefully 2011 I will see a promotion inside of some sort.

Check for new replies or respond here...