inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins

Written By: danootaandme on 12/24/09 at 5:24 am

I always like them, and feel bad about the break-up.  How long do I have to wait, considering the respect I have for them as a couple, before offering myself to Tim for comfort through this trying time  ::)

Subject: Re: Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins

Written By: Dagwood on 12/24/09 at 9:31 am

I always like them, and feel bad about the break-up.  How long do I have to wait, considering the respect I have for them as a couple, before offering myself to Tim for comfort through this trying time  ::)

;D

I was shocked, I expected them to always be together.  Gotta hand it to them, though...they've been broken up since summer and it is just now coming out. 

Written By: whistledog on 12/24/09 at 11:39 am

I never really liked Susan because her character in Bull Durham was so convincing, I never was able to look past that lol

Maybe they will reconcile, you never know.  If not, then so much for 'Bull Durham 2' LOL

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/24/09 at 11:48 am

You better make your move quick.  I hear Tim is already 'trolling the nursing homes for his new squeeze.  ;D

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/24/09 at 12:21 pm

Susan may have been seeing Rocky. (Rocky Horror...that is).

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/24/09 at 3:21 pm

I read this in the paper this morning. I always like both of them-as actors, activists, & as a couple. I hope they can reconcile.

Cat

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/24/09 at 3:28 pm

it's probably been over for some time so there should be no waiting.  ;) 

loved them both in Bull Durham, loved her in The Banger Sisters. they're both good actors and while he can play a serious character well,  he's actually quite funny

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/24/09 at 9:17 pm

I was just as stunned, as well.

Written By: snozberries on 12/25/09 at 1:31 pm

;D

you did you're part by posting your condolences here... now GO GIT 'IM!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...