inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jon Gosselin's NYC apartment trashed over holidays

Written By: ninny on 12/27/09 at 5:06 pm

Jon Gosselin's apartment was ransacked by someone who slashed furniture, stole his TV and left a note pinned to his dresser with a butcher knife while he visited his children for Christmas, his lawyer said Sunday.

The reality show star was "devastated" by the destruction he found when he returned Saturday from Pennsylvania, attorney Mark Jay Heller said in a statement.

Gosselin's clothes, bed and other furniture were cut up, and a family-heirloom vase was shattered, Heller said. His TV, other electronics and his dishes were taken by a "very troubled and sick perpetrator," Heller said.

He wouldn't disclose who signed the note or what it said, adding that police were examining it. Police declined to comment.

The burglary marks the latest real-life drama for the 32-year-old Gosselin, who was half of the couple who rose to fame as the prolific parents on TV show "Jon & Kate Plus 8" before splitting up this year.

I wonder if Kate hired someone ;)

Subject: Re: Jon Gosselin's NYC apartment trashed over holidays

Written By: snozberries on 12/27/09 at 5:10 pm

Jon Gosselin's apartment was ransacked by someone who slashed furniture, stole his TV and left a note pinned to his dresser with a butcher knife while he visited his children for Christmas, his lawyer said Sunday.

The reality show star was "devastated" by the destruction he found when he returned Saturday from Pennsylvania, attorney Mark Jay Heller said in a statement.

Gosselin's clothes, bed and other furniture were cut up, and a family-heirloom vase was shattered, Heller said. His TV, other electronics and his dishes were taken by a "very troubled and sick perpetrator," Heller said.

He wouldn't disclose who signed the note or what it said, adding that police were examining it. Police declined to comment.

The burglary marks the latest real-life drama for the 32-year-old Gosselin, who was half of the couple who rose to fame as the prolific parents on TV show "Jon & Kate Plus 8" before splitting up this year.

I wonder if Kate hired someone ;)

nah she probably brought the kids over to "visit" daddy... but since he wasn't home they "left him a message"  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/27/09 at 5:42 pm

The meesage would be Jon Gosselin, sleeps with the fishes.

;D

Written By: ninny on 12/27/09 at 6:07 pm

The meesage would be Jon Gosselin, sleeps with the fishes.

;D

Lucky this didn't happen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkwYuT0hA_8&feature=related#

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/27/09 at 7:11 pm

Maybe Octopussy ransacked the place because Octojon has been getting more publicity lately? ???

Written By: snozberries on 12/27/09 at 7:16 pm

Maybe Octopussy ransacked the place because Octojon has been getting more publicity lately? ???

:o

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/29/09 at 11:45 pm

"I took you sh*t, John, and if you don't stay offa the TV, I'll come back and shoot you and your wife, and shoot all your f**kin' little kids and I'm gonna shoot 'em all in the backa their f**kin' little heads!"

--Carl Showalter

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/30/09 at 8:03 am

"I took you sh*t, John, and if you don't stay offa the TV, I'll come back and shoot you and your wife, and shoot all your f**kin' little kids and I'm gonna shoot 'em all in the backa their f**kin' little heads!"

--Carl Showalter

Or even worse...

"I took you sh*t, John, and if you don't stay offa the TV, I'll come back and make you go back to your wife, and your f**kin' little kids"

--Lyric Boy

Check for new replies or respond here...