inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: George Lopez Show

Written By: joeman on 02/17/10 at 9:08 pm

Man, does anyone remember this awesome show that ran from 2002-2007?  Easily one of my favorite sitcoms in the 00's.

I really liked the show.  It is rare to find sitcoms that had a hispanic family, and the show went on the family dealing things that aren't usual for Americans.  I really liked the Grandma in the show, as she was real funny.

Subject: Re: George Lopez Show

Written By: whistledog on 02/17/10 at 9:16 pm

It was one of my favourite shows; I always love a good sitcom. 

I originally tuned in because I recognized actress Belita Moreno (Benny, George's mom) from the 80s sitcom 'Perfect Strangers', which was one of my favourite shows when I was a kid.

Another reason to watch ... Carmen Lopez played by Masiela Lusha

http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/blogImages/250px-MasielaLusha.jpg

Written By: joeman on 02/17/10 at 10:26 pm

She was really hot.  I also liked that chick that played her cousin. 

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/18/10 at 10:13 am

Kind of liked the show, but I never really found George Lopez, all that funny.

Written By: Doc Brown on 02/21/10 at 11:29 am

Man, does anyone remember this awesome show that ran from 2002-2007?  Easily one of my favorite sitcoms in the 00's.

Nick At Nite runs about half a dozen episodes during prime-time. Does anyone know how to spell his tagline? "wah-PAH"! or something?

Your Pal,
Doc

8)

Written By: Marian on 03/14/10 at 12:56 pm

I really liked the show.  It is rare to find sitcoms that had a hispanic family, and the show went on the family dealing things that aren't usual for Americans.  I really liked the Grandma in the show, as she was real funny.

I watch it in reruns a lot.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/15/10 at 1:05 am

I want a Lopez dispenser!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nut.gif

Check for new replies or respond here...