inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: somebody help me id this movie please

Written By: snozberries on 05/03/10 at 8:34 pm

Here's the deal... sometime in 09 or 08 I was watching a DVD... not a particularly good DVD... a lame B movie about crime or something...

anyway-  The DVD had a preview for some other lame movie about crime  ;)  I cannot remember who was in it but I'm pretty sure it was low budget, or direct to DVD and done sometime in the 2000s

All I can remember about it is there was a robbery.... after a robbery/heist (bank or armored car)  these guys wake up in a warehouse. most of the bad guys are dead. There are two men left alive... I think only two... anyway the mystery is which one is the bad guy and which one is the good guy...

Does this sound familiar at all Any help would be appreciated.

Its not Armored I already watched the trailer for it. 

Subject: Re: somebody help me id this movie please

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/04/10 at 3:09 pm

I did an advance search on IMDB for feature film, plot "heist" and years "2000-2009" in English. This is the list that came up:

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?genres=crime&languages=en&plot=heist&release_date=2000,2009&title_type=feature

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 05/04/10 at 6:05 pm

I did an advance search on IMDB for feature film, plot "heist" and years "2000-2009" in English. This is the list that came up:

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?genres=crime&languages=en&plot=heist&release_date=2000,2009&title_type=feature

Cat

thanks...unfortunately none of those sound right

Written By: snozberries on 07/25/10 at 3:38 pm

Found it. It's called Unknown. The dudes I thought were dead aren't. So far all I can tell is 5 guys wake up in a warehouse with no memory of how they got there.

Jim cavziel
Greg kinnear
Joey patoliano
Barry pepper
Bridget moynahan ( she's not in the warehouse there's crap going on outside the warehouse too)

Check for new replies or respond here...