inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hillary Duff vs Ashley Simpson

Written By: joeman on 03/12/11 at 10:17 am

Same poll as the Clarkson vs Perry one.  Which artist do you enjoy more, and for the men...which one is hotter?

Subject: Re: Hillary Duff vs Ashley Simpson

Written By: 80sfan on 03/12/11 at 3:02 pm

Hillary Duff all the way!! Ashley Simpson got on my nerves.

Written By: Brian06 on 03/13/11 at 12:15 am

I'm not a huge fan of either. Yeah they each have a couple good songs like "Come Clean" and "So Yesterday" for Hilary and "Pieces of Me" and "Lala" for Ashlee. I remember all the guys in high school used to think Hilary was so hot, I don't think she's all that looks wise tbh but she's alright. Ashlee I thought was pretty hot back in 04, but after her nose job and married that Wentz guy, I don't like her anymore. If I had to choose maybe a small edge to Hilary.

Written By: joeman on 03/13/11 at 3:10 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RrLAgi_mBY

That was funny!

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/13/11 at 4:12 am

Is there an option in the poll for neither?

Written By: tv on 03/14/11 at 3:55 pm

Hillary is cute and was pretty much the "it girl" for teenagers in the 2003-mid 2005 period maybe. I admit I sort of liked her though even though I was in my mid 20's at the time because I thought she seemed cool  and the then there was the cute factor of course. I don't think her of her as a credible musician though.

I liked "Pieces Of Me" by Ashlee Simpson its one of the best "guilty pleasure songs" of all time I think.

Written By: joeman on 03/14/11 at 9:10 pm

I do like Hilary Duff take on Depeche Mode's "Break Out"

Written By: kevwa10191 on 03/18/11 at 1:37 pm

not a real fan of either really, but whenever I hear the name "Ashley Simpson, I automatically think of her SNL appearance.  It was both sad and hilarious at the same time haha.  I don't think she has ever really been taken seriously since then.

Written By: tv on 03/18/11 at 2:16 pm

not a real fan of either really, but whenever I hear the name "Ashley Simpson, I automatically think of her SNL appearance.  It was both sad and hilarious at the same time haha.  I don't think she has ever really been taken seriously since then.
Yeah I know the whole SNL thing was very Milli Vanilli esque especially the way her singing career went down after that.

Check for new replies or respond here...