inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jimmy Kimmel is not real

Written By: whistledog on 04/03/12 at 10:41 pm

It's true!  I was doing a little research and came upon a hilarious trivia bit ...

On October 7, 2009, actor Richard Belzer appeared in character on Jimmy Kimmel Live! as Detective John Munch, a role he plays on Law and Order: Special Victims Unit

For those who remember, Richard Belzer originated the character of John Munch on the 90s cop drama Homicide: Life on the Street
In a 1998 episode of Homicide: Life on the Street, actress Alfre Woodard guest starred as Dr. Roxanne Turner, a role she played on the 80s medical drama St. Elsewhere and in 2000, actor Ed Begley Jr. appeared in the TV movie Homicide: The Movie as Dr. Victor Ehrlich, a role he played on St. Elsewhere.

This puts both Homicide: Life on the Street, Law and Order, St. Elsewhere and Jimmy Kimmel Live! in the same universe.  Now, if you remember the final episode of St. Elsewhere, all the characters at the hospital, incuding the hospital itself were all in the mind of an autistic boy, which means technically Jimmy Kimmel does not exist!

I wonder if Jimmy knows this? :D 

Subject: Re: Jimmy Kimmel is not real

Written By: snozberries on 04/04/12 at 1:09 am

shouldn't you have posted this in that other thread of yours that gave me a headache?  :D

Written By: whistledog on 04/04/12 at 7:27 pm

shouldn't you have posted this in that other thread of yours that gave me a headache?  :D

I should have, but your head would have exploded :D

Written By: snozberries on 04/05/12 at 12:40 pm

I should have, but your head would have exploded :D

You're right. It would have!!!  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...