inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Is New Kids on the Blech the worst Simpsons episode ever?

Written By: TheMusicdewd18 on 05/04/13 at 5:07 pm

Seriously.  The whole plot is how Bart, Millhouse, Nelson, and Ralph start a famous boy band.  And then we get a dumb cameo by 'N Sync.

Subject: Re: Is New Kids on the Blech the worst Simpsons episode ever?

Written By: whistledog on 05/04/13 at 5:24 pm

The worst Simpsons episode ever was that one that you were in

Written By: yearofthemonkey on 05/04/13 at 8:41 pm

The one with the "superliminal" joke in it? That alone is enough to put it in the bottom 5.

But I still say "Blame it on Lisa" is worse. That one was simply offensive, in more ways than one.

Written By: thenewtattoo on 05/04/13 at 8:42 pm

The one with the "superliminal" joke in it? That alone is enough to put it in the bottom 5.

But I still say "Blame it on Lisa" is worse. That one was simply offensive, in more ways than one.

yes that episode sucked

Written By: nally on 05/04/13 at 8:43 pm

Oh yes, the segment with a music video in which the phrase "Join the navy" is spelled backwards and pronounced with the backward spelling, making others wonder what the heck it means. ::)

Written By: thenewtattoo on 05/04/13 at 8:59 pm

Oh yes, the segment with a music video in which the phrase "Join the navy" is spelled backwards and pronounced with the backward spelling, making others wonder what the heck it means. ::)

I mean it was funny and ironic  but stupid

Written By: TheMusicdewd18 on 05/04/13 at 9:09 pm

I agree.  They could have done a lot better job at parodying boy bands.  South Park did it much better.  I personally like the Scully seasons, but I can see why people say this episode is awful.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 05/09/13 at 10:07 pm

I don't like NSync but I wouldn't call New Kids On The Blech the worst episode ever!
The worst episode ever was the episode was the one when Homer's mother returns.

Written By: nally on 05/10/13 at 12:41 pm

And I think some of the worst episodes of the show, in my humble opinion, are some of the Treehouse Of Horror ones.

Written By: warped on 05/10/13 at 12:44 pm

And I think some of the worst episodes of the show, in my humble opinion, are some of the Treehouse Of Horror ones.

I didn't like the one where Maude Flanders dies, or that Principal Skinner was "Armand Tanzarian" and not Principal Skinner. That was dumb.

Written By: nally on 05/10/13 at 12:47 pm

I didn't like the one where Maude Flanders dies, or that Principal Skinner was "Armand Tanzarian" and not Principal Skinner. That was dumb.

I have seen both of those...and I didn't much care for 'em. Although the "Armand Tanzarian" one did have its moments, it was not that great.

Written By: They'd diffusing on 05/14/13 at 11:01 pm

Seriously.  The whole plot is how Bart, Millhouse, Nelson, and Ralph start a famous boy band.  And then we get a dumb cameo by 'N Sync.
[/quote

New kids on the block was terrible music, just trash and was good
Grunge came to replace that mindless hoppy sound of nkob

Ha no way I watch dis episode with new kids   
  Blech.

Check for new replies or respond here...