inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: teenagers today think ''their generation'' is stuff that came out in 1999-03?

Written By: Adonis85 on 02/04/14 at 2:40 am

Why do people born in 98 go around saying ''ugh yeah man, 2003 was awesome for music, that was MY generation man, rock on!'' Really? you were paying for albums, buying concert tickets, getting laid to the music of that time, having your first beer at 5/6?

Someone born in 69 would say they grew up in the 80's, yet today someone born in 1995 thinks they grew up in the 90's, and that Nirvana speaks to their generation, even though they a sperm when Cobain shot himself. It makes no sense. Why try to attach to a generation you know you're not a part of?

Is someone like me who was 14 when Linkin Parks ''Hybrid Theory'' came out, supposed to feel more connected to ******ry music like Bon Jovi and Motley Crew, than someone born in 1997, who was crapping their diapers when I was actually at the shows? I mean someone born in 97 was MAYBE old enough to get mommy to brink them to a Fall Out Boy concert in 2005, but thats about it.

Subject: Re: teenagers today think ''their generation'' is stuff that came out in 1999-03?

Written By: nintieskid999 on 02/04/14 at 3:14 am

Why do people born in 98 go around saying ''ugh yeah man, 2003 was awesome for music, that was MY generation man, rock on!'' Really? you were paying for albums, buying concert tickets, getting laid to the music of that time, having your first beer at 5/6?

Someone born in 69 would say they grew up in the 80's, yet today someone born in 1995 thinks they grew up in the 90's, and that Nirvana speaks to their generation, even though they a sperm when Cobain shot himself. It makes no sense. Why try to attach to a generation you know you're not a part of?

Is someone like me who was 14 when Linkin Parks ''Hybrid Theory'' came out, supposed to feel more connected to ******ry music like Bon Jovi and Motley Crew, than someone born in 1997, who was crapping their diapers when I was actually at the shows? I mean someone born in 97 was MAYBE old enough to get mommy to brink them to a Fall Out Boy concert in 2005, but thats about it.

You still heard music as a kid in the car and on the radio and some people feel closer to their childhood than their teenage years. I feel more connected to 90s music than I do to 00s music.

Subject: Re: teenagers today think ''their generation'' is stuff that came out in 1999-03?

Written By: sonikuu on 02/04/14 at 4:00 am

It's pretty common knowledge that there is a significant contingent online of people who think they're "born in the wrong generation" and try to claim the 90s or what have you as their own despite their obviously young age at the time. 

Link related: http://www.reddit.com/r/lewronggeneration/

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 02/04/14 at 4:06 am

I will never understand that, too. Another point is: When I was a teenager I actually hated my kid's decade and the late 80s. Now while I am getting closer and closer towards 30 I feel some nostalgia for my childhood... but before? No, not really. I was happy not to be in my single digits anymore, no matter how good or bad the music was...

Written By: snozberries on 02/04/14 at 7:59 am

Again with the what decade/generation (aka 90s/00s kid) is mine???

You guys know how well this stuff goes over here.

I though about reporting it but I'm sure somebody already has

Written By: warped on 02/04/14 at 8:05 am

Again with the what decade/generation is mine???

You guys know how well this stuff goes over here.

I though about reporting it but I'm sure somebody already has

And it always revolves around the "90s kids" generation, everytime. 

Written By: snozberries on 02/04/14 at 8:09 am

And it always revolves around the "90s kids" generation, everytime.

I had edited to add 90s/00s kids as you were replying lol

Written By: Ripley on 02/04/14 at 10:28 am

I'm a 90's kid (born in the mid-80's) and even I find this, What generation is mine? stuff annoying.  ::)

Written By: Howard on 02/04/14 at 1:31 pm

I'm a 90's kid (born in the mid-80's) and even I find this, What generation is mine? stuff annoying.  ::)

I'm an 80's kid,(born in the mid 70's) I don't care who's generation owns who.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/04/14 at 1:33 pm

I'm an 80's kid,(born in the mid 70's) I don't care who's generation owns who.
I am with you there, each generation to each own.

Written By: warped on 02/04/14 at 1:47 pm

I'm born in the early 60s.  Don't care if you call me a 60s kid, 70s kid or a flame throwing chainsaw juggling bubble gum chewing gas pumping ferris wheel spinning misfit dressed like Ace Freeley with purple eyebrows and belong in the 1840s with Sonny Bono, Cleopatra, Charlemagne and a disco version of Abe Lincoln and his wife.

Written By: 80sfan on 02/04/14 at 2:12 pm

Why would you want to be a part of 1999 to 2003? That was the beginning of the end for mainstream music! ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/04/14 at 2:21 pm

I'm born in the early 60s.  Don't care if you call me a 60s kid, 70s kid or a flame throwing chainsaw juggling bubble gum chewing gas pumping ferris wheel spinning misfit dressed like Ace Freeley with purple eyebrows and belong in the 1840s with Sonny Bono, Cleopatra, Charlemagne and a disco version of Abe Lincoln and his wife.

;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/04/14 at 2:30 pm

I'm gonna call u worlds biggest rap fan!

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/04/14 at 2:33 pm

Was Charlemagne's Hip Hop range in the 810's better than Cleopatra's Asp Music in the 20's BC?

Written By: XYkid on 02/04/14 at 2:37 pm

I was born in '94 and I connect more with 90s and early 2000s music. Then again I was old enough to remember the early 2000s with clarity, whereas someone born in 98 wouldn't have been older than 5 and only have vague memories.
I think the whole 90s kid crap is dumb. I wouldn't care if someone born in 2004 wanted to call themselves a 2000s kid, because it really has no effect on me. Hell if you were born in the 80s but like disco call yourself a 70s kid.

Written By: warped on 02/04/14 at 2:58 pm

I'm gonna call u worlds biggest rap fan!

Cool!!!!  8)

http://www.nextmovie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/snow-white-oscars-300.jpg

I live with the dwarfs and they are short
But they give me coke that I can snort
I talk to the animals when I am high
And a prince kisses me when I die

Written By: snozberries on 02/04/14 at 3:01 pm

Cool!!!!  8)

http://www.nextmovie.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/snow-white-oscars-300.jpg

I live with the dwarfs and they are short
But they give me coke that I can snort
I talk to the animals when I am high
And a prince kisses me when I die

Go snow! Go snow
Uh uh
Yeah boi-eee
:D

Written By: Todd Pettingzoo on 02/04/14 at 3:26 pm

Years ago, I thought of myself as an 80's kid. Even though I was born in 1982.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/04/14 at 3:27 pm

Daja vu all over again. Didn't we have this discussion once several hundred times before?

Cat

Written By: Adonis85 on 02/04/14 at 3:54 pm

I don't know what a 90's kid is, and you guys are acting like 'm saying someone shouldn't listen to or relate to music, because of the time it was released. That's not it at all.

I'm saying someone born in 1998 actually thinks music from 1999 was directed at them, and not the 11-24 demographic. At least thats what they act like. You go on youtube, and you know when you scroll down to the comment section, someone is saying ''like omg, I was 1 when this song came out, ''memories''!

I don't care if you're 10 and listen to f'n Elvis, or if you're 70 and listen to Marilyn Manson, just don't say it's ''your generation''. Thats what bothers me. I mean am I crazy, or different, for relating to music that came out while I was  in high school, rather than music that came out when I was 5? Isn't that the norm? Or does everyone born after 1995, only listen to stuff from 15 years ago?

Written By: Adonis85 on 02/04/14 at 3:58 pm

again, I don't know what the kid stuff is, but freakin listen to what you want, I listen to everything from jazz to dub step. thats not my argument.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 02/04/14 at 6:42 pm

It depends how you define your generation of that era. Are you talking about a kid's generation or a teenager's generation?

Written By: Adonis85 on 02/04/14 at 6:58 pm

It depends how you define your generation of that era. Are you talking about a kid's generation or a teenager's generation?

um, someone under 10 is the target demographic for Disney Channel, not mainstream rock/rap/pop ect. 11-24 are the people who are targeted for music, fads, fashion, ect. Green Day isn't targeted at little kids, period. Cartoons are targeted at kids, mainstream rock is targeted at preteens to young adults. Was I talking about cartoons?

Written By: mxcrashxm on 02/04/14 at 9:03 pm

um, someone under 10 is the target demographic for Disney Channel, not mainstream rock/rap/pop ect. 11-24 are the people who are targeted for music, fads, fashion, ect. Green Day isn't targeted at little kids, period. Cartoons are targeted at kids, mainstream rock is targeted at preteens to young adults. Was I talking about cartoons?
Even though people under 10 are not the intended demographic, you do realize that kids listen to music on the radio with their parents.

No you weren't, but not all cartoons are for kids.

Also, even though it wasn't mentioned in your post, a 10 year old is actually a preteen, even though that person is in elementary school because some middle schools accept 5th grade. So actually 10-24 year olds are the targeted demographic for pop culture.

Written By: nintieskid999 on 02/05/14 at 1:22 am

People hear songs on the radio at age 10 and under and can be aware of the songs of the time.

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 02/05/14 at 3:09 am

People hear songs on the radio at age 10 and under and can be aware of the songs of the time.

I clearly remember songs from ca. 1992 on and listened to them when they were but I never felt that the stuff between ca. 1992 and 1996 was targeted at me. It was more for teenagers like my sister and older ones. Just being aware of something does not mean that it's part of the own generation.

Written By: snozberries on 02/05/14 at 3:31 am

I don't know what a 90's kid is, and you guys are acting like 'm saying someone shouldn't listen to or relate to music, because of the time it was released. That's not it at all.

I'm saying someone born in 1998 actually thinks music from 1999 was directed at them, and not the 11-24 demographic. At least thats what they act like. You go on youtube, and you know when you scroll down to the comment section, someone is saying ''like omg, I was 1 when this song came out, ''memories''!

I don't care if you're 10 and listen to f'n Elvis, or if you're 70 and listen to Marilyn Manson, just don't say it's ''your generation''. Thats what bothers me.
I mean am I crazy, or different, for relating to music that came out while I was  in high school, rather than music that came out when I was 5? Isn't that the norm? Or does everyone born after 1995, only listen to stuff from 15 years ago?

yes

Written By: Howard on 02/05/14 at 6:46 am

Hell if you were born in the 80s but like disco call yourself a 70s kid.

Should they call themselves an "80's kid"?

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/05/14 at 6:49 am

When I was at the age of 10, I was totally aware the music around me, my parents like classical and my older sister liking the Beatles , and I would be able to recognise various songs from the radio.

Written By: whistledog on 02/05/14 at 7:26 am

I was born in the late 70s and I remember when Michael Jackson moonwalked across the stage for the first time in 1983.  I also remember when M*A*S*H said farewell that same year.  It can't be considered your generation unless you were there and you remember.  Someone born in 1998 could very well have memories of 2003.

To sum up basically, this topic sucks.  Quit talking nonsense and just accept the truth ...

1861 is more like 1999 than 2003 is like 1942!

Written By: warped on 02/05/14 at 7:33 am

Huh?

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5492/10862594136_a212854c20_z.jpg

Written By: Howard on 02/05/14 at 7:56 am

I was born in the late 70s and I remember when Michael Jackson moonwalked across the stage for the first time in 1983.  I also remember when M*A*S*H said farewell that same year.  It can't be considered your generation unless you were there and you remember.  Someone born in 1998 could very well have memories of 2003.

To sum up basically, this topic sucks.  Quit talking nonsense and just accept the truth ...

;D

Written By: Katluver on 02/05/14 at 1:52 pm

;D

Written By: 80sfan on 02/05/14 at 2:04 pm

Oh boy. This thread again.  :-\\

Written By: Howard on 02/05/14 at 2:11 pm

Oh boy. This thread again.  :-\\

I know, more decadeology!  ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/05/14 at 2:24 pm

So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/05/14 at 3:03 pm

Frustration is when a girl puts her bra on backwards.....

And it fits.

I'm just sayin'.

Cat

Written By: 80sfan on 02/05/14 at 5:38 pm

I know, more decadeology!  ::)

What about centuriology??  ???

Written By: SiderealDreams on 02/05/14 at 7:31 pm

I think that maybe this happens more often nowadays due to the internet. Before, it was a lot more difficult to locate music from earlier periods unless you were a big enthusiast. Now, it's just a click away. For that reason, I think that the old tendency of people usually basing their tastes around what was popular and/or current during their teens and twenties is changing.

Written By: Adonis85 on 02/05/14 at 9:37 pm

Thanks for answers, but don't think you guys really know what I'm asking.

I''ve come to the conclusion that people my age are afraid of feeling old, so even if they don't like the music that was popular when they were 5, they listen to it anyway, because they want to be ''the youngest'' that watches ''this or that''. That's the vibes I get from you guys. Reading the posts, you guys really act like you get off on only stuff that was popular while you were in diapers. It's kinda pathetic.

Music from 2000+ is better than crappy 80's music btw.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/06/14 at 4:19 am

...or weekology! weakology?

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 02/06/14 at 5:06 am

Don't think so. There are some good titles from the early '10s though which could beat some 80s titles... but generally...no.

Written By: Howard on 02/06/14 at 7:00 am

never heard of that before.  ???

Written By: snozberries on 02/06/14 at 10:04 am

never heard of that before.  ???

It's like decadeology but comparing centuries
Like the first 14 years of the 21st century had way better technology than the first last 14 of the 19th century  :D

Or the 16th century felt so 14th century in 1501

Written By: karen on 02/06/14 at 11:54 am

Guys

I think you've all got off on the wrong foot.

Adonis85 is actually agreeing with you about 90s kids.

. Reading the posts, you guys really act like you get off on only stuff that was popular while you were in diapers. It's kinda pathetic.

What everyone has been doing is taking the mick out of people who do this.  They agree with you that it's silly to talk of music that was popular when you were aged under 10 as "your music" when its clearly aimed at an older age group.

Just when I was starting to agree with your posts you went and spoilt it  ;)

Written By: 80sfan on 02/06/14 at 12:09 pm

...or weekology! weakology?

That's craaaaazyy!  :D

Written By: snozberries on 02/06/14 at 12:41 pm

Guys

I think you've all got off on the wrong foot.

Adonis85 is actually agreeing with you about 90s kids.

What everyone has been doing is taking the mick out of people who do this.  They agree with you that it's silly to talk of music that was popular when you were aged under 10 as "your music" when its clearly aimed at an older age group.

Karen- the point quoted below is when they lost me. It sounds like he's trying to niche people into a certain category based on when they were born. I don't think the year you were born informs the influences on your Life. Why can't someone who was born in 98 be an 80s or a 90s kid if they want. Just because they weren't alive during the height if the era doesn't mean they don't identify with it.

Mostly I just hate the obsessive need to label theses generations. This is the same old crap it's just delivered in a different package.

Written By: Howard on 02/06/14 at 1:51 pm

It's like decadeology but comparing centuries
Like the first 14 years of the 21st century had way better technology than the first last 14 of the 19th century  :D

Or the 16th century felt so 14th century in 1501

please don't start that again.  ::)

Written By: mxcrashxm on 02/06/14 at 6:07 pm

I wonder if most of you think that decade kids span from the second half of a previous decade to the first half of the next decade?

Written By: 80sfan on 02/06/14 at 7:59 pm

Dog!!...;D ;D

Written By: Adonis85 on 02/06/14 at 9:31 pm

Karen- the point quoted below is when they lost me. It sounds like he's trying to niche people into a certain category based on when they were born. I don't think the year you were born informs the influences on your Life. Why can't someone who was born in 98 be an 80s or a 90s kid if they want. Just because they weren't alive during the height if the era doesn't mean they don't identify with it.

Mostly I just hate the obsessive need to label theses generations. This is the same old crap it's just delivered in a different package.

wow, no, I wasn't trying to suggest any of that. My dad's in his 50's and hardly has anything before 1989 in his music/movie collection. He introduced ME to stuff like Static X, Type O Negative, ect movies like ''The Crow''. My 14 year old cousin like Elton John, and my favorite band is Aerosmith!  :P I already stated I don't care what someone's taste is, and I think older people are flattered when younger people like stuff from their generation. But to say you were part of the Nu Metal era, and born in 1998, because thats when it was popular, is just silly.

So I really don't think you get what I was trying say.

Written By: Adonis85 on 02/06/14 at 9:35 pm

what can I say, I live in the city. ''My Chemical Romance'' is already old fart music. ;)

Written By: snozberries on 02/06/14 at 11:05 pm

wow, no, I wasn't trying to suggest any of that. My dad's in his 50's and hardly has anything before 1989 in his music/movie collection. He introduced ME to stuff like Static X, Type O Negative, ect movies like ''The Crow''. My 14 year old cousin like Elton John, and my favorite band is Aerosmith!  :P I already stated I don't care what someone's taste is, and I think older people are flattered when younger people like stuff from their generation. But to say you were part of the Nu Metal era, and born in 1998, because thats when it was popular, is just silly.

So I really don't think you get what I was trying say.

No I don't "get what you are trying to say" because this is a direct quote from your original post

Why try to attach to a generation you know you're not a part of?

seems contradictory to what you just said

Originally you used someone born in late 60s identifying with 80s vs someone born in the mid 90s identifying with the 90s...

i was born in 67 I "grew up" from 68 to 86... I don't consider myself any kind of kid... in fact I was way more into doo wop and motown as a kid (all came before I was born) because of what I listened to at home... If there was such a thing as decadeology in the 80s I would've considered myself more a 60s kid than an 80s kid but I think this whole discussion is stupid anyway.

Written By: Adonis85 on 02/07/14 at 12:44 am

No I don't "get what you are trying to say" because this is a direct quote from your original post

seems contradictory to what you just said

Originally you used someone born in late 60s identifying with 80s vs someone born in the mid 90s identifying with the 90s...

i was born in 67 I "grew up" from 68 to 86... I don't consider myself any kind of kid... in fact I was way more into doo wop and motown as a kid (all came before I was born) because of what I listened to at home... If there was such a thing as decadeology in the 80s I would've considered myself more a 60s kid than an 80s kid but I think this whole discussion is stupid anyway.

It's not contradictory at all, I keep repeating that I don't care what people listen/watch/or what time period they prefer. What's the 80's and 90's kid thing? I never mentioned that.

I'm talking about generations and the times that molded/influenced people. I LOVE 70's music, but I don't go around saying ''oh, well, I was in my dad's ball sac at that time, so it's MY generation to!'' ''Sorry to all you people who actually got laid, drunk, partied in those times, and witnessed it all.(sarcasm) I.e Someone who listened to ''Smells Like Teen Spirit'' in mommies car in 1993 at 2, who tries to claim the era as much as someone who was 15 and went to the concerts, is just stupid.

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 02/07/14 at 3:26 am

I wonder if most of you think that decade kids span from the second half of a previous decade to the first half of the next decade?

no

Written By: mxcrashxm on 02/07/14 at 1:47 pm

no
What would your opinion be?

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 02/07/14 at 7:50 pm

What would your opinion be?

The decade in which you have spent (most years betwen) age 6-10 (peak of the childhood) is your 'kid's decade' IMO. The 2-year is a bit of both though.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 02/07/14 at 9:26 pm

The decade in which you have spent (most years betwen) age 6-10 (peak of the childhood) is your 'kid's decade' IMO. The 2-year is a bit of both though.
Isn't the 1-year and 3-year a bit of both as well?

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 02/08/14 at 3:00 am

Everybody is a bit of both, except for the 7-year...
(until the 6-year = birth decade and following decade; 8-9-year = following decade and the decade after)

I have chosen the 2-year because age 6-10 spans from the 8-year of the 'birth decade' to the 2-year of the following decade.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 02/08/14 at 8:29 am

Everybody is a bit of both, except for the 7-year...
(until the 6-year = birth decade and following decade; 8-9-year = following decade and the decade after)

I have chosen the 2-year because age 6-10 spans from the 8-year of the 'birth decade' to the 2-year of the following decade.
I see now. What you are saying is that people born in the late part of a decade is the next decade's kids.

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 02/08/14 at 9:28 am

I see now. What you are saying is that people born in the late part of a decade is the next decade's kids.

yes, and the decade after to some extend; so 1989 => 90s and (early) 00s.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 02/08/14 at 12:08 pm

yes, and the decade after to some extend; so 1989 => 90s and (early) 00s.
In your opinion, do you think childhood ends at 11 or 13?

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 02/08/14 at 12:35 pm

12/13. For some earlier, for some later. 11 is still a typical kid age.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 02/08/14 at 1:08 pm

12/13. For some earlier, for some later. 11 is still a typical kid age.
For me it ended earlier. I was doing kid stuff, but not as much as before.

Written By: XYkid on 02/08/14 at 1:51 pm

In my opinion, being a 'kid' would technically end at 11 because that's when you start Junior High in the United States. I remember I felt more like a tween when I was 10, though I was still technically a kid. My school in Texas started Junior High at Grade 5.
I agree with Inlands, 6-10 are the peak years of childhood, and what decade you spent during those years is probably the decade you are a child of. In that case, I'm the ultimate early 2000s child.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 02/08/14 at 1:58 pm

In my opinion, being a 'kid' would technically end at 11 because that's when you start Junior High in the United States. I remember I felt more like a tween when I was 10, though I was still technically a kid. My school in Texas started Junior High at Grade 5.
I agree with Inlands, 6-10 are the peak years of childhood, and what decade you spent during those years is probably the decade you are a child of. In that case, I'm the ultimate early 2000s child.
I agree with the first part. When I was 9 and 10, I felt that my childhood was ending because I was almost in middle school and I was hitting the double digits.

As for the second part, I am around that too.

Written By: Howard on 02/08/14 at 3:32 pm

after the age of 13 you could be considered a tweener.

Written By: warped on 02/08/14 at 3:34 pm

At the age of 13 you are a teenager. (or 16 in Sarah`s case)
"Tweeners " are the ages that come just before that, Howard.

Written By: Slim95 on 02/09/14 at 1:44 am

Well I'm 19, I do feel my generation is stuff that came out 2000-2003, but only in terms of memorable stuff I remember as a kid. Which is why I'm a "2000s kid" not a "90's kid" which many younger teenagers today think they are just because they were born in 1999. CD's, Non-Touch IPod's, Flip-Phones, Windows XP and baggy dark clothes I feel are all part of "my generation" (Late gen Y.)

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 02/09/14 at 4:50 am

not a "90's kid" which many younger teenagers today think they are just because they were born in 1999.

Some think that because they have another definition for a 90's kid (= born in the 90s).

Written By: XYkid on 02/09/14 at 4:31 pm

Well I'm 19, I do feel my generation is stuff that came out 2000-2003, but only in terms of memorable stuff I remember as a kid. Which is why I'm a "2000s kid" not a "90's kid" which many younger teenagers today think they are just because they were born in 1999. CD's, Non-Touch IPod's, Flip-Phones, Windows XP and baggy dark clothes I feel are all part of "my generation" (Late gen Y.)
It's hard for me to say I'm a pure 2000s kid because the first half of the 2000s was very different from the 2nd half. I find it hard to identify with those born in the late 90s who grew up later in the decade.

Written By: Inlandsvägen1986 on 02/10/14 at 3:45 am

It's hard for me to say I'm a pure 2000s kid because the first half of the 2000s was very different from the 2nd half. I find it hard to identify with those born in the late 90s who grew up later in the decade.

That's normal and this is the case for everybody, no matter what decade it was. Let's take my birth year and somebody who was born 3 years later. We both grew up in the 90s, but the one born in 1989 will define his 90s experiences slightly different, because 3 years are 'missing'. And three years are a lot when you are a kid. For 89ers, the millennial era for example fell into mid/late childhood. For me it was already my teenage time.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/11/14 at 8:38 am

Tweener is defined as a person or thing considered to be in between two other recognized categories or types.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/11/14 at 3:25 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=594WLzzb3JI

Cat

Written By: Adonis85 on 02/11/14 at 5:43 pm

this is what confuses me.

and for f*cks sake, I said NOTHING about being a ''kid''. I was 15-18 in 2000-2003, but it was your generation? Your generation ended when you were 8? So when you listen to a song from 2005, you feel like an old fogey, because you were 10, and thats so out of touch with you? Because 2000, when you were in kindergarden, is so much more ''your time'', right?

So windows XP and baggy dark clothes was for 5 year olds? It was ''their thing'' in 2000. I had no idea.....

what were you doing when this was being filmed in 2000? Taking a nap? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfRFh3bnYWU

Written By: The Valley Goth on 02/13/14 at 6:10 am

Like, Hi, Ripley, Fer Shurr,

Your banner is a form of cuteness overload!  I'm gonna have to ask you to replace that kitten with the ugliest dog EVER!

J/K!

I do think that that kitten is the cutest thing that I've seen in awhile, though!
8)

Written By: Inertia on 02/14/14 at 5:05 pm

I'm locking this topic for promoting decadeology and trolling.

Check for new replies or respond here...