inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Veronica Mars is now 10 years old.

Written By: Visor765 on 09/11/14 at 9:34 pm

Did anybody watch this show when it was new? It never received huge ratings, but it got great reviews. It started in 2004 and ended in 2007, with a movie in 2014. I started watching the show around August, and I haven't looked back. It's awesome, although the fashion and slang are sooo dated. I can't believe it's 10 years old.

Subject: Re: Veronica Mars is now 10 years old.

Written By: snozberries on 09/13/14 at 12:15 pm

Did anybody watch this show when it was new? It never received huge ratings, but it got great reviews. It started in 2004 and ended in 2007, with a movie in 2014. I started watching the show around August, and I haven't looked back. It's awesome, although the fashion and slang are sooo dated. I can't believe it's 10 years old.

I love VM.  If you have the movie on dvd I'm in the dicumentary with a bunch of other fans. 

Looking forward to the online spin off, Play It Again Dick, on CWSeed.com. It airs Tuesday

Written By: Visor765 on 09/13/14 at 6:54 pm

I love VM.  If you have the movie on dvd I'm in the dicumentary with a bunch of other fans. 

Looking forward to the online spin off, Play It Again Dick, on CWSeed.com. It airs Tuesday

I don't have the DVD :( I'll be sure to get it though! I'm going to wait until I have watched the entire series! I'm currently on season 3.

Written By: snozberries on 09/14/14 at 2:27 pm

I don't have the DVD :( I'll be sure to get it though! I'm going to wait until I have watched the entire series! I'm currently on season 3.

yeah good plan to get thru the series... I need to watch the series again....it's been awhile since I've had a good binge watching of it.

Written By: Visor765 on 09/20/14 at 10:47 am

yeah good plan to get thru the series... I need to watch the series again....it's been awhile since I've had a good binge watching of it.

That show deserved to be on so much longer than it was. I hate that the channel it was on canceled it.

Written By: snozberries on 09/20/14 at 12:02 pm

You can blame the WB/UPN merger ( they became CW)
CW did give VM one season. And the ratings for season were about the same as season one but CW was new and still finding themselves so in their sophomore yr they did stupid shyt like canceling VM and Gilmore Girls.
So I boycotted them for several years.  I still barely watch CW now because I hate still hate them for breaking my heart.

Another show they cancelled in the merger was one I loved on WB. Related lasted one season and if CW Had kept it and paired it with Gilmore Girls it could've done well.

Check for new replies or respond here...