inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Opinions on the Black Eyed Peas

Written By: Sita0 on 10/20/14 at 10:41 pm

I seem to be in the minority here.

I don't think they're that bad. They may not be intellectuals, but their music is not grating on my ears. Not all of it anyway.

Subject: Re: Opinions on the Black Eyed Peas

Written By: Slim95 on 10/21/14 at 2:14 am

They used to be awesome back in the Elephunk era. Now they sorta suck.  :P

Written By: KatanaChick on 10/21/14 at 6:20 am

I don't have much of an opinion on the band so much as I didn't like Fergie's solo performing. Fergalicious? Really?  ::)

Written By: winteriscoming on 10/21/14 at 12:37 pm

They have some catchy songs, I just got really tired of them. Some of their stuff is so cheesy too, like "My Humps". And not in a good way.

Written By: Howard on 10/21/14 at 2:56 pm

I don't have much of an opinion on the band so much as I didn't like Fergie's solo performing. Fergalicious? Really?  ::)

You don't like the name?

Written By: gibbo on 10/22/14 at 2:15 am

Fergie is the issue.  She lost me with the immoratl line ..." and I'm gonna miss you, like a child misses their blanket".

Written By: KatanaChick on 10/22/14 at 3:39 am

They have some catchy songs, I just got really tired of them. Some of their stuff is so cheesy too, like "My Humps". And not in a good way.

Cheesy is exactly how to describe it. "My humps, my humps, my humps. My lovely lady lumps. In the back and in the front." Those are deep lyrics, boy!

Written By: Sita0 on 10/22/14 at 10:35 pm

I wouldn't want the Black Eyed Peas to be the soundtrack of my life, but I don't think they're a blight on humanity. Some of their work is better than other works of theirs, clearly.

Written By: KatanaChick on 10/23/14 at 7:53 pm

I wouldn't want the Black Eyed Peas to be the soundtrack of my life, but I don't think they're a blight on humanity. Some of their work is better than other works of theirs, clearly.

Definately not a blight on humanity, but not great talent either. There will always be musical artists like that.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 10/26/14 at 10:29 am

I like them.  I just wish that Fergie had stayed in the band rather than go solo.  Same with Will-I-Am.

Written By: Sita0 on 10/27/14 at 6:45 pm

I like them.  I just wish that Fergie had stayed in the band rather than go solo.  Same with Will-I-Am.

They're both still in the band.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 10/28/14 at 12:17 am

They're both still in the band.

No that's not what I mean.  When Fergie released her solo albums it put any band recordings on hold.  Same with Wil-I-Am.  It's hurt the band's chances of success because they've been away from each other for a long time.

Check for new replies or respond here...