inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Did you guys actually enjoyed the live-action Garfield movies?

Written By: Baltimoreian on 08/05/15 at 6:41 pm

I watched the Nostalgia Critic's review about the first live-action Garfield movie and I just felt like that I actually loathed his review. I mean, I liked the movie when I was a kid, but it just seems like that the NC (along with Doug Walker) actually hates the movie with a passion. So, I thought I could just make a new thread about it, because this is a website of where everybody talks about pop culture throughout the decades. So, what the hell do you guys think about it? Also, I'm putting this on the 2000s forum, because the movies were released in the mid 2000s.

Subject: Re: Did you guys actually enjoyed the live-action Garfield movies?

Written By: Baltimoreian on 08/06/15 at 3:53 pm

Hello, is anybody there?  :(

Written By: ArcticFox on 08/06/15 at 3:55 pm

I enjoyed the first one, the second one was boring though. I completely forgot about Garfield.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 08/06/15 at 8:24 pm

I just saw the reviews for the two movies on Rotten Tomatoes, some of them say they're kiddie movies. If that's the case, why the hell do people review the movie, if it's made for kids? That's just so goddamn stupid for the NC (even though he's a character) to review the movie. His fans should realize that.

Written By: Howard on 08/07/15 at 7:41 am

http://coverlib.com/Download/328980/Garfield-Der_Film-25-Booklet-.JPG
You mean this film? ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/07/15 at 7:42 am

I just saw the reviews for the two movies on Rotten Tomatoes, some of them say they're kiddie movies. If that's the case, why the hell do people review the movie, if it's made for kids? That's just so goddamn stupid for the NC (even though he's a character) to review the movie. His fans should realize that.
Parents read reviews to make sure that it is suitable for their children.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 08/07/15 at 9:22 am

http://coverlib.com/Download/328980/Garfield-Der_Film-25-Booklet-.JPG
You mean this film? ???

Yeah, that film.

Check for new replies or respond here...