inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Did any of you guys watch Toon Disney in the mid-late 2000s?

Written By: Baltimoreian on 09/15/15 at 9:49 am

I mean, before it was changed as Disney XD in early 2009? I do. I remember around 2005-2008 of when it had awesome shows like Pucca and Yin Yang Yo, and I thought some people out there still watched it after the early 2000s, like ocarinafan96. So anyways, what are your thoughts on the mid-late 2000s Toon Disney?

Subject: Re: Did any of you guys watch Toon Disney in the mid-late 2000s?

Written By: mqg96 on 09/15/15 at 10:10 am

??? We already had a Toon Disney thread, no need for another one, you could've asked this question on the other thread, anyways, yes I still watched Toon Disney in the mid 2000's for Jetix (Marvel & DC cartoon reruns and underrated shows like Power Rangers & WITCH) and the Toon Disney programming that was still around despite many classics already being kicked off the network, I stopped watching Toon Disney/Jetix after it was cut of my cable around late 2005 or 2006, and when it came back on our new cable in 2008 by then there was hardly any Toon Disney left and most of it was Suite Life of Zack & Cody reruns, Phineas & Ferb, and Jetix had about consumed 95% of the station by then. Disney XD was about to come at the time anyway.

Check for new replies or respond here...