inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Lupin III

Written By: Zelek2 on 11/24/15 at 5:48 pm

This is a show I never watched, but from what I hear, was pretty popular back in the day. Like all Adult Swim shows, it united generations, in that you had infants sneaking up late at night to watch it while college kids were getting stoned to it.

I know it's technically from the 70s, but honestly it was much more popular from 2003-2007, when it was dubbed in English and brought to the States.

It also has a disco theme song, which is pretty groovy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DMgLR9tNO4

Subject: Re: Lupin III

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 11/24/15 at 7:01 pm

Aw yes Lupin, Jigen, Geomon,Zenigata, and Fujiko baby :D :D :D !!!The series about a master thief and his partners and love interest's adventures!!
Where do I begin first off you have the first series from 1971-1972, series two from 1977-1980 the most popular of the bunch which was dubbed by geneon/pioneer, series three from 1984-1985, and they have made a series three currently airing in Japan. The movies Mystery of Mamo(which was dubbed by streamline pictures, geneon, toho, and manga),Castle of Cagliostro(dubbed by Manga and streamline), Farwell to nostradamus, Dead or Alive, Lupin vs Conan, and the nyuo have the speciald dubbed by funimation from 2002-2005 around the same time the pioneer/geneon dub was made. This series has so many friggin english dubs it's RIDICULOUS!!!! Overall it's a pretty good franchise!!

Subject: Re: Lupin III

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 11/24/15 at 7:11 pm

Here are all the season two oepnings and endindgs
PSLFZdzgCLw                                                wokg8088pkk

VibM9LRopnE                                                1h4mQAEWI8 

h4mQAEWI8

Check for new replies or respond here...