inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 2001 Toon Disney Schedule

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 12/09/15 at 8:07 pm

For anybody who was a fan of this channel in the late 90's or 2000's here's a very nostalgic schedule of the network from Late 2001:

5:00 AM The Care Bears
5:30 AM The Gummi Bears
6:00 AM Quack Attack
6:30 AM Rescue Rangers
7:00 AM Pepper Ann
7:30 AM Doug
8:00 AM Hercules
8:30 AM Aladdin
9:00 AM Sonic the Hedgehog
9:30 AM Bonkers
10:00 AM Goof Troop
10:30 AM DuckTales
11:00 AM Timon & Pumbaa
11:30 AM TaleSpin
12:00 PM Quack Pack
12:30 PM 101 Dalmatians
1:00 PM Rescue Rangers
1:30 PM Rupert
2:00 PM Madeline
2:30 PM New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
3:00 PM Tale Spin
3:30 PM Darkwing Duck
4:00 PM DuckTales
4:30 PM Bonkers
5:00 PM Goof Troop
5:30 PM 101 Dalmatians
6:00 PM Rescue Rangers
6:30 PM Timon & Pumbaa
7:00 PM Hercules
7:30 PM Aladdin
8:00 PM Doug
8:30 PM Doug
9:00 PM Pepper Ann
9:30 PM Pepper Ann
10:00 PM Timon & Pumbaa
10:30 PM Darkwing Duck
11:00 PM Gargoyles
11:30 PM Gargoyles
12:00 AM Quack Attack
12:30 AM Blazing Dragons
1:00 AM Gadget Boy
1:30 AM Darkwing Duck
2:00 AM TaleSpin
2:30 AM The Mighty Ducks
3:00 AM Gargoyles
3:30 AM Gargoyles
4:00 AM 101 Dalmatians
4:30 AM Quack Pack

Original Link: http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/archive/index.php/t-25404.html

Also these old Toon Disney Commercials & Bumpers from late 2001 as well, ahh just brings me back to the good ole days  :)

Pzd8zq_Aeb8

Any of you guys remember these?

Subject: Re: 2001 Toon Disney Schedule

Written By: mqg96 on 12/09/15 at 8:30 pm

HOW MANY OF THESE THREADS ARE YOU GOING TO POST!?

Hahaha just messing with ya bro!

Anyways, yes, these schedules do bring back memories! Also, people forget the blocks Toon Disney had, like Friday Night Movie/Big Movie Show which showed classic 2-D animated Disney movies from the golden/silver/bronze ages, Renaissance Age, and early Pixar movies too! Then you had Magical World of Toons, Chillin' With the Villains, and Princess Power Hour! I remember all of that clearly. Don't EVER question my Toon Disney history! ??? ;)

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 12/09/15 at 8:42 pm

HOW MANY OF THESE THREADS ARE YOU GOING TO POST!?

Hahaha just messing with ya bro!

Anyways, yes, these schedules do bring back memories! Also, people forget the blocks Toon Disney had, like Friday Night Movie/Big Movie Show which showed classic 2-D animated Disney movies from the golden/silver/bronze ages, Renaissance Age, and early Pixar movies too! Then you had Magical World of Toons, Chillin' With the Villains, and Princess Power Hour! I remember all of that clearly. Don't EVER question my Toon Disney history! ??? ;)

I agree 100% Especially The Friday Night Movie/Big Movie Show, many great friday nights I was either watching Cartoon Cartoon Fridays on CN or watching Disney & other animated classics on TD  ;)

Written By: nally on 12/09/15 at 11:40 pm

Some great memories! 2001 was the very first year we had Toon Disney on our channel lineup and to see some of those shows brought back some of my early 90s memories, as a number of them were part of the "Disney Afternoon" programming block that was around in the early (to mid) 90s.

Written By: yelimsexa on 12/10/15 at 7:29 am

It was basically the only time you could get the nearly complete history of Disney Afternoon shows all in one nutshell. At least we have DVD sets for some of these, though for others like Aladdin, 101 Dalmatians, and Hercules, still no DVD releases (outisde of an occassional bootleg or limited series exclusive). I was watching a lot more Nick GAS around this time though along with playing all those PC games and web surfing, so I never got the chance to explore this as much as I could.

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 12/10/15 at 9:27 am

It was basically the only time you could get the nearly complete history of Disney Afternoon shows all in one nutshell. At least we have DVD sets for some of these, though for others like Aladdin, 101 Dalmatians, and Hercules, still no DVD releases (outisde of an occassional bootleg or limited series exclusive). I was watching a lot more Nick GAS around this time though along with playing all those PC games and web surfing, so I never got the chance to explore this as much as I could.

Personally if you ask me I think Toon Disney (late 90's/early 00's Toon Disney that is) is far superior to Disney Afternoon. I know it's a bit unfair to compare a Cartoon block against an actual cable channel but you still can't deny it. Objectively TD has a perfect variety of Disney Afternoon, ABC OSM, Modern (at the time) Disney Channel, & other great syndicated cartoons!

Written By: mqg96 on 12/10/15 at 10:07 am

Personally if you ask me I think Toon Disney (late 90's/early 00's Toon Disney that is) is far superior to Disney Afternoon. I know it's a bit unfair to compare a Cartoon block against an actual cable channel but you still can't deny it. Objectively TD has a perfect variety of Disney Afternoon, ABC OSM, Modern (at the time) Disney Channel, & other great syndicated cartoons!

AND like we said, each Friday they'd show all kinds of classic 2-D animated and Pixar movies from ALL ages. Toon Disney was literally the Disney Animated Powerhouse station from 1998-2004.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 12/10/15 at 11:33 am

This was the year I discovered the network, while over at my cousins house for memorial day and seeing some of the commercials brought back a little bit of memories. I remember thinking "WOW, all my favorite Disney characters have their own series, COOL!!"

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 12/10/15 at 12:25 pm

AND like we said, each Friday they'd show all kinds of classic 2-D animated and Pixar movies from ALL ages. Toon Disney was literally the Disney Animated Powerhouse station from 1998-2004.

Agreed!

This was the year I discovered the network, while over at my cousins house for memorial day and seeing some of the commercials brought back a little bit of memories. I remember thinking "WOW, all my favorite Disney characters have their own series, COOL!!"

That's cool! I fist discovered it at a cousins house in 2001 as well. Although I didn't start regularly watching until late 2001 when we got cable

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 12/10/15 at 2:55 pm

That schedule is a reminder of why I kept watching Toon Disney even after I'd long since stopped watching Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon on a daily basis: because the lineup almost entirely consisted of my favorite '90s shows. By 2001, it was pretty much impossible to find shows like Gargoyles on TV anymore so it was cool when we finally Toon Disney on DirecTV around this time.

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 12/11/15 at 1:42 pm

That schedule is a reminder of why I kept watching Toon Disney even after I'd long since stopped watching Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon on a daily basis: because the lineup almost entirely consisted of my favorite '90s shows. By 2001, it was pretty much impossible to find shows like Gargoyles on TV anymore so it was cool when we finally Toon Disney on DirecTV around this time.

Yeah for me I don't remember Disney Afternoon so this was a great introduction to a lot of the classics like Ducktales, Talespin, Gargoyles, Gummi Bears, etc.

The channel unfortunately started to decline when Jetix came onto the scene, although I won't continue to harp on that subject

Written By: nally on 12/11/15 at 1:50 pm

The channel unfortunately started to decline when Jetix came onto the scene, although I won't continue to harp on that subject

Yeah, I was disappointed about that. In early 2009 it was replaced by Disney XD, which is still the channel's name today.

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 12/11/15 at 4:54 pm

Yeah, I was disappointed about that. In early 2009 it was replaced by Disney XD, which is still the channel's name today.

Yeah, however by early 2009 the channel already was past its peak IMO. I would say 2004 was the last good year overall, basically when Toon Disney still showed a lot of Disney Afternoon & One Saturday Morning Cartoons and when new programming and Jetix shows weren't overplayed. It was the perfect balance. Around in 2005 they started to focus exclusively on newer cartoons and Jetix programming

Written By: mqg96 on 12/11/15 at 5:12 pm

Yeah, however by early 2009 the channel already was past its peak IMO. I would say 2004 was the last good year overall, basically when Toon Disney still showed a lot of Disney Afternoon & One Saturday Morning Cartoons and when new programming and Jetix shows weren't overplayed. It was the perfect balance. Around in 2005 they started to focus exclusively on newer cartoons and Jetix programming

There was no point of keeping Toon Disney anymore by 2006 IMO. Jetix was still in its prime but not Toon Disney.

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 12/11/15 at 5:22 pm

There was no point of keeping Toon Disney anymore by 2006 IMO. Jetix was still in its prime but not Toon Disney.

This.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/11/15 at 8:00 pm

You know what? I actually agree with this. The channel should've been called Jetix instead of Toon Disney after 2004.

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 12/11/15 at 9:56 pm

You know what? I actually agree with this. The channel should've been called Jetix instead of Toon Disney after 2004.

I 100% Agree!

Written By: nally on 12/12/15 at 3:47 pm

I 100% Agree!

Totally! All the classics cartoons that it was showing were starting to be overshadowed by the Jetix stuff. ::)

Written By: mqg96 on 12/13/15 at 10:31 am

Totally! All the classics cartoons that it was showing were starting to be overshadowed by the Jetix stuff. ::)

For those who haven't found out yet. If you go to "Disney Channel On Demand" under the "Fa-La-La-Lidays" section. You'll find some classic Toon Disney shows and Disney Channel shows on there! Just try for yourself! Just avoid the modern shows that are on there as well. Some of the dates or title of the episodes on my cable (Charter) have them wrong. So everybody's is different.

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 12/13/15 at 10:46 am

For those who haven't found out yet. If you go to "Disney Channel On Demand" under the "Fa-La-La-Lidays" section. You'll find some classic Toon Disney shows and Disney Channel shows on there! Just try for yourself! Just avoid the modern shows that are on there as well. Some of the dates or title of the episodes on my cable (Charter) have them wrong. So everybody's is different.

Yeah I I've heard about this, I have yet to check it out though. When I'm done with my finals and I have some free time from work I'll definitely check it out  ;)

Also you have Disney Replay which show reruns of Disney Channel shows from the early-mid 00's on Wednesday Midnights. Although recently they added somewhat recent shows like Wizards of Waverly Place and Jonas L.A on there...

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/13/15 at 1:11 pm

You have Charter? Cool. My grandparents have Charter for as long as I can remember.

Written By: nally on 12/13/15 at 5:38 pm

I'll have to check it out. I'm sure Verizon FIOS might have some available.

Written By: nally on 12/13/15 at 5:40 pm

Yeah I I've heard about this, I have yet to check it out though. When I'm done with my finals and I have some free time from work I'll definitely check it out  ;)

Also you have Disney Replay which show reruns of Disney Channel shows from the early-mid 00's on Wednesday Midnights. Although recently they added somewhat recent shows like Wizards of Waverly Place and Jonas L.A on there...

Yes, the Disney Channel does have the Disney Replay in the evening after a certain hour, for sitcoms that were on said channel during the 2000s and early 10s, such as That's So Raven, Suite Life, and Wizards Of Waverly Place.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 12/14/15 at 3:44 pm

That schedule definitely brings back memories. I watched this block everyday when I still watched Disney on a daily basis. I like how this block had everything to offer from old shows to new shows. The 2 logos are what comes to mind to me regarding Toon Disney

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/logopedia/images/1/12/Logo_disney-ToonDisney1998.png/revision/latest?cb=20120211095438

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/logopedia/images/9/94/Toon_Disney_Channel.svg/revision/latest?cb=20091114203216

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 12/14/15 at 9:13 pm

That schedule definitely brings back memories. I watched this block everyday when I still watched Disney on a daily basis. I like how this block had everything to offer from old shows to new shows. The 2 logos are what comes to mind to me regarding Toon Disney

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/logopedia/images/1/12/Logo_disney-ToonDisney1998.png/revision/latest?cb=20120211095438

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/logopedia/images/9/94/Toon_Disney_Channel.svg/revision/latest?cb=20091114203216

Same here man! These logos bring back great memories.

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 12/14/15 at 9:26 pm

Here's some nostalgic commercials and bumpers of the channel from 1998-2004:

4OfzjZDPgRk E39VJspgvB8

JqebK-1ayoc ZwC-RwpdLUE

K7w3OfAeGao DktyYYnrIvk

uR29hldySuk -0uzdpsYy04

ahAGDk7tAJg ammodqAS_lE

C8o03JkFJwI DJbXtN9PGXE

jUT1SbBfVRU 9U5GkDdzp6E

rXqlHJXoN7A aDzbekdOv0Q

8qOl3h0O7bQ WCzUPu5C_UE

hxiRx9MDrVk l810bT-OK-E

VdhwoBj-m4s DR_B4l_gJkQ

OMGMOW14aLA bBfmmuwLUlI

Here's a video of a guy showing his VHS & Blu Ray Collection of his own made recordings of various Toon Disney Shows:

WG1MLz5bxeM#t=26

Its a really awesome video!

Written By: mqg96 on 12/18/15 at 10:51 am

Here's a video of a guy showing his VHS & Blu Ray Collection of his own made recordings of various Toon Disney Shows:

WG1MLz5bxeM

Its a really awesome video!

Thanks for the video man! It was epic indeed. Didn't think someone would do that. It's a great idea that the guy decided to record all those Toon Disney tapes, since a lot of those underrated or forgotten Disney Afternoon or One Saturday Morning shows have either not been released on DVD or probably won't ever be.

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 12/18/15 at 8:06 pm

Thanks for the video man! It was epic indeed. Didn't think someone would do that. It's a great idea that the guy decided to record all those Toon Disney tapes, since a lot of those underrated or forgotten Disney Afternoon or One Saturday Morning shows have either not been released on DVD or probably won't ever be.

IKR! Yeah its a bit depressing to comprehend that some of these shows we may NEVER see again  :\'(

On the bright side there are many other shows that still get DVD re releases to this day

Written By: mqg96 on 12/19/15 at 8:25 pm

ZoiX8IS-OqE

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 12/19/15 at 11:19 pm

ZoiX8IS-OqE

Yeah I vividly remember this! They played a lot of Land Before Time movies and The Brave Little Toaster on there, those movies bring back fond memories

Written By: Toon on 12/20/15 at 6:47 am

I sure do miss Toon Disney and the greatness it had during the late 1990s/early 2000s. Between 2000-2003 we would have moments where we'd lose cable. So it was common for us to record everyday to VHS. We ended up having tons of VHS tapes with shows such as Bonkers, House of Mouse, Fillmore!, Pepper Annand more.

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 12/20/15 at 7:31 am

I sure do miss Toon Disney and the greatness it had during the late 1990s/early 2000s. Between 2000-2003 we would have moments where we'd lose cable. So it was common for us to record everyday to VHS. We ended up having tons of VHS tapes with shows such as Bonkers, House of Mouse, Fillmore!, Pepper Annand more.

Thats awesome! Its great to see so many other Toon Disney fans on this forum  ;)

BTW, have you ever thought about converting the film of those taped into Blu Ray discs collection like the video of the person I just presented did?

I think that would be a pretty awesome idea if you ask me, sadly I never taped any of these shows as a kid so I have to pray that they show reruns again or possibly buy box sets online or watch episodes on YouTube provided they don't get copystriked  :\'(

Written By: Toon on 12/20/15 at 7:47 am

Thats awesome! Its great to see so many other Toon Disney fans on this forum  ;)

BTW, have you ever thought about converting the film of those taped into Blu Ray discs collection like the video of the person I just presented did?

I think that would be a pretty awesome idea if you ask me, sadly I never taped any of these shows as a kid so I have to pray that they show reruns again or possibly buy box sets online or watch episodes on YouTube provided they don't get copystriked  :\'(

I was interested into converting them over to Blu Ray. Seems like a fun idea to make a collection where you can watch old stuff from 10+ years ago (it's almost like a time capsule). I still own a VCR due to taking good care of the one that I got back in 2002, but it's starting to meet its own end soon. So putting to footage on Blu Ray seems like a great idea.

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 12/20/15 at 11:04 am

I was interested into converting them over to Blu Ray. Seems like a fun idea to make a collection where you can watch old stuff from 10+ years ago (it's almost like a time capsule). I still own a VCR due to taking good care of the one that I got back in 2002, but it's starting to meet its own end soon. So putting to footage on Blu Ray seems like a great idea.

Yeah that's a great idea! It would be good to preserve those Blu Rays and VHS tapes for your kids to watch the classics you grew up with  ;)

Or I guess you could sell it on eBay if you wanted to  ;D

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 12/20/15 at 12:04 pm

Here's some nostalgic commercials and bumpers of the channel from 1998-2004:

4OfzjZDPgRk E39VJspgvB8

JqebK-1ayoc ZwC-RwpdLUE

K7w3OfAeGao DktyYYnrIvk

uR29hldySuk -0uzdpsYy04

ahAGDk7tAJg ammodqAS_lE

C8o03JkFJwI DJbXtN9PGXE

Thanks for these here. As I've said, we didn't have Toon Disney until we got DirecTv in February of 2002, so I've never seen any TD bumpers from 2001 or before. I especially like the launch video from '98.

Really, what can I say other than YouTube is awesome? 8)

Written By: mqg96 on 12/20/15 at 12:26 pm

Thanks for these here. As I've said, we didn't have Toon Disney until we got DirecTv in February of 2002, so I've never seen any TD bumpers from 2001 or before. I especially like the launch video from '98.

What's weird is that I honestly don't remember the 1998-2001 era of Toon Disney that much. Most of my Toon Disney memories were from the 2002 design & onwards. Here's the thing, according to sources, from 1998-2001 they only used the first logo, then from late 2001-mid 2002 the network mixed up the 2nd logo and the 1st logo, then by late 2002 the network only used that 2nd logo up until 2004, but I very clearly remember watching Toon Disney a lot in summer 2002, but for some reason I thought the late 2002-mid 2004 branding of the channel was already there, but as of summer 2002 it wasn't there yet. My memories are a little confused. I looked at a summer 2002 Toon Disney schedule for the weeknights and weekends and that looked familiar. So I don't get it. I remember Timon & Pumbaa, Aladdin, Goof Troop, Hercules, Pepper Ann, Teacher's Pet, and Doug being on the lineup, however, I know that House of Mouse, Lloyd in Space, Mary Kate & Ashley, Recess, and the rest of the One Saturday Morning shows didn't join Toon Disney until late 2002. There may have been promos throughout summer 2002 that those shows were coming soon to Toon Disney. That's probably why.

Written By: mqg96 on 12/20/15 at 1:03 pm

Here's another comparison. Here's promos for Princess Power Hour and Chillin' with the Villains. I'll compare the 2000-mid 2002 (top) versions to the late 2002-mid 2004 (bottom) versions.

BlcbCr9o8D8 TajKmV0mq_c

K-PrDXetG3M ceHdoHK_TDo

I remember all the Princess Power Hour ones. I only remember the 2nd version Chillin' with the Villains promo.

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 12/20/15 at 1:20 pm

Yep, that's the power of the Internet right there. It's an essential tool to use for research and communication but it's equally important for nostalgia as well. With the ability of anybody to post something nostalgic on the Internet regardless if it's an old TV schedule or an episode of an old cartoon, it gives us 80's & 90's babies a chance to just sit back, relax, and reminisce  8)

What's weird is that I honestly don't remember the 1998-2001 era of Toon Disney that much. Most of my Toon Disney memories were from the 2002 design & onwards. Here's the thing, according to sources, from 1998-2001 they only used the first logo, then from late 2001-mid 2002 the network mixed up the 2nd logo and the 1st logo, then by late 2002 the network only used that 2nd logo up until 2004, but I very clearly remember watching Toon Disney a lot in summer 2002, but for some reason I thought the late 2002-mid 2004 branding of the channel was already there, but as of summer 2002 it wasn't there yet. My memories are a little confused. I looked at a summer 2002 Toon Disney schedule for the weeknights and weekends and that looked familiar. So I don't get it. I remember Timon & Pumbaa, Aladdin, Goof Troop, Hercules, Pepper Ann, Teacher's Pet, and Doug being on the lineup, however, I know that House of Mouse, Lloyd in Space, Mary Kate & Ashley, Recess, and the rest of the One Saturday Morning shows didn't join Toon Disney until late 2002. There may have been promos throughout summer 2002 that those shows were coming soon to Toon Disney. That's probably why.

Yeah for me personally I first watched Toon Disney at a relative's house in mid 2001 and I started watching it regularly in late 2001 so I vividly remember a lot of the original bumpers! However I do agree that the late 2002-early 2004 period is hands down the best era for the network  :)

Written By: mqg96 on 12/20/15 at 1:27 pm

Here's the last Toon Disney stuff I'll post, built from the best toons slogan, @TOON, and a couple other promos. Although I hardly ever went on the Toon Disney website when I was little, I just watched the channel that's all, and I agree that late 2002-mid 2004 was the best era for Toon Disney. That design was so colorful with all the popular shows. It's weird how the 2nd era of Toon Disney started in September 2002, a month after I had already started 1st grade, me thinking it was already around earlier than that time when it wasn't yet, since I know I had started watching Toon Disney before then, especially several nights throughout summer 2002. Then again, from around 2001-mid 2002 was kinda half n' half between the 1st era and 2nd era.

DzGoFGgFWrM k6xDoMLol64

jFk84QSncHs 4pwpHlsFB2s

Written By: Toon on 12/20/15 at 4:37 pm

Call me weird, but I always liked the announcer for Toon Disney (the guy that's talking during the promos/bumpers between the episodes). He  has that cartoony and energetic attitude. Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, and Saturday Mourning Cartoon Blocks such as Kids WB and Foxbox were also like that during the early 2000s.

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 12/29/15 at 1:48 pm

Call me weird, but I always liked the announcer for Toon Disney (the guy that's talking during the promos/bumpers between the episodes). He  has that cartoony and energetic attitude. Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel, and Saturday Mourning Cartoon Blocks such as Kids WB and Foxbox were also like that during the early 2000s.

Yeah it seems like many announcers back then had that cartoony and eccentric vibe going on. Its a shame, when I see bumpers of 'Coming up Next' on kids networks now the announcers just don't sound goofy enough.

Although that could be my nostalgia clouding my judgement

Written By: nally on 04/20/19 at 4:42 pm

I still wish to see some of those old cartoon shows again someday.

Even the theme songs bring back memories.
DuckTales: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCJkVTBSq0M
Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFXTa2yeYWs

Written By: mqg96 on 04/20/19 at 8:44 pm

I still wish to see some of those old cartoon shows again someday.

Even the theme songs bring back memories.
DuckTales: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCJkVTBSq0M
Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFXTa2yeYWs

I remember watching DuckTales a lot, but unfortunately I didn't watch Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers much, but I remember promos for it. Glad you revived this thread, cause now I'm going to post something here that I don't even remember existed. It was Toon Disney's Most Animated Kid Search events of 2001 and 2002! These were at various locations nationwide. The closest one for me would have been Marietta, GA. Man I wish I would have participated in these lol. Seemed like a lot of fun and I was the perfect age at the time these happened. That could have possibly been my pre-Disney World experience but Toon Disney was basically Disney World in front of your TV screen in its prime. Just look at the wonderful characters that were featured and advertised at these events. It's cool how you can see a difference in the 2001 and the 2002 characters because of the lineups at the time.

XwHL9wb9-70

The 2002 event is at the 3:09 mark.
w6d50ZoLkTs

Written By: nally on 04/21/19 at 3:40 pm

I remember watching DuckTales a lot, but unfortunately I didn't watch Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers much, but I remember promos for it. Glad you revived this thread, cause now I'm going to post something here that I don't even remember existed.

Well, yesterday I saw a Guest viewing this thread, and I remember posting in it way back when.

I was a fan of both DuckTales and Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers in the early 90's when they were part of the Disney Afternoon block. Most of the episodes seemed to have interesting plotlines. I, too, saw promos for said programmes during then.

And just for the record, I've never been to Disney World (or even that far east in the U.S. for that matter), but I went to Disneyland many times when I was growing up (since I've lived in southern California m whole life). Glad you got to see some interesting exhibits.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 04/24/19 at 12:07 pm

3 YEARS LATER

LOL. But in all seriousness my love for the channel has remained the same :).

I wrote this cool article on RetroJunk a couple of years back in case you guys are interested:

http://www.retrojunk.com/article/show/5159/the-underrated-gem-that-was-toon-disney

Check for new replies or respond here...