inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Shoes

Written By: 2001 on 02/11/16 at 1:31 pm

Ohmigawd Shoes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCF3ywukQYA

It's been 10 years! One of the first viral videos on YouTube.

Kelly, what are you gonna do with your life? /
I'm going to get what I want!

Subject: Re: Shoes

Written By: Toon on 02/11/16 at 1:55 pm

The memories...  ;D Can't believe it's been around a decade since I saw that video. Now to go Youtube surfing for the old late 00's vids.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 02/11/16 at 2:40 pm

Well, it's almost 10 years. It's gonna be 10 next year, but I still feel like they came from a long time ago. Those viral videos were way better than what we have today.

Written By: 2001 on 02/11/16 at 2:49 pm

Well, it's almost 10 years. It's gonna be 10 next year, but I still feel like they came from a long time ago. Those viral videos were way better than what we have today.

It came out 2006, according to the Wikipedia article. I can vouch for it being early 2006 if my memory doesn't fail me. I moved into a new house in June 2006 and I definitely watched this video before I moved to that house.  8)

Written By: Baltimoreian on 02/11/16 at 2:54 pm

It came out 2006, according to the Wikipedia article. I can vouch for it being early 2006 if my memory doesn't fail me. I moved into a new house in June 2006 and I definitely watched this video before I moved to that house.  8)

Well then, I guess it was uploaded at a different site before YouTube.

Written By: Toon on 02/11/16 at 3:55 pm

Well then, I guess it was uploaded at a different site before YouTube.

Either that or the uploaders reuploaded the video at a later date. That tends to happen from time to time. I'd seen vids nowadays that says they've been originally uploading in 2010 or 2011 in the description.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 02/11/16 at 4:40 pm

Either that or the uploaders reuploaded the video at a later date. That tends to happen from time to time. I'd seen vids nowadays that says they've been originally uploading in 2010 or 2011 in the description.

'Kay. YouTube can delete some important videos from time to time.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/11/16 at 4:50 pm

I prefer the song "Let me borrow that top".  Shoes is pretty cool though too.

Written By: 2001 on 02/11/16 at 8:23 pm

I prefer the song "Let me borrow that top".  Shoes is pretty cool though too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPDl2g8Upvk

Another classic! I like Shoes slightly more because there were more contexts I could sing it in  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...