inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 2000-2001 School Year

Written By: mxcrashxm on 03/11/16 at 8:59 pm

Since this one is not discussed often, I decided to make a thread about it. What's your viewpoint on this school year?

For me, it was good. I was still immersed with Pokemania until it ended. By this time, the Toonami logo had been changed and the characters themselves were now hosting CCF. (More on that)

For school, I was in a reading program that took place after it ended and I snuck out many times  ;D

Subject: Re: 2000-2001 School Year

Written By: mqg96 on 03/11/16 at 9:17 pm

This is probably the last time in life my memories are still vague. It was my 2nd and final year in my private Christian preschool/pre-K building, but I barely remember what was going on in class, I don't even remember any of the names of who were in my pre-K class either. I can remember Spring 2001 a lot better than Fall 2000 though, but it's still not that clear yet. I remember throughout this school year when a lot of roads were being constructed in my hometown, more stores being built, my parents replacing the light brown sofa and the small CRT-TV in the corner with a black sofa and a big screen TV with new furniture added, they also got a new table in the kitchen as well. We still had Windows 98/dial-up and my dad still had his red Geo Prism car for one more year. In Spring 2001 my grandparents on my dad's side replaced all the dark brown furniture with light brown & white furniture, and my grandparents on my mom's side had moved into a new house too and I remember first going in there when I was 4 1/2 or 5 years old thinking it was a store since I was used to the old house they used to be in prior to that, and all of the sudden I realized that they had moved. I remember my sister's 2nd birthday at Burger King in August 2000, I remember my cousin's 3rd birthday at this Playhouse Disney festival in October 2000, and speaking of October 2000, that was my first memory of trick or treating too, I dressed up like Jesus and ate some good candy! My 5th birthday at Chuckie Cheese's was probably the most memorable moment of that school year, me eating lots of cake and pizza, my first experience playing arcade games over there, and I remember getting lost inside of the colored balls crying for help. For some reason I don't remember my pre-K graduation at all, it's like it just happened out of no where and I forgot about it. I have photos of myself with the cap and gown walking the stage at the baptist church where our pre-K graduation was held, but for some reason it feels like it never happened when it did. I remember spending the night with my cousins at an apartment in Mississippi in Spring 2001, which was one of the most defining moment of my early childhood, because it was my first clear memory of driving out of state, we had a great time together and I remember having fun on the slides a lot, but still struggling on the swing then. So my memories from the 2000-2001 are pretty much family related and new stores being built in my hometown, I still had no conscious of the pop culture then and I wasn't interacting with friends yet. The 2001-2002 school was a completely different story in my life though.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 03/11/16 at 9:24 pm

Markesse, I am so happy you made this thread brother! :D :)
This school year is pretty special to me personally. This school year was when I reached my peak in childhood, since I turned 5 in October of that time. My memories became SUPER DUPER clear at this point as well, despite being a pre ker, (man having a late birthday kinda sucks) ;D
I got a gameboy color for my 5th birthday, me and my cousin were having a fun rivalry with my N64 and his PS during this time also. I started meeting a few people from other grades, started recess in the back, took my first school picture, and started to go on field trips. Now most importantly I started watching Cartoon Network during this school year which was GLORIOUS! :D  I sadly missed the invader story, where tom 1 turned tom 2 though! ::)

I discovered Digimon this school year and had a hard time deciding whether to tune into Pokemon or Digimon! :o
And as usual I was watching my Disney, Warner Bros, and Pixar vhs tapes before I went to bed at night!

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 03/11/16 at 9:27 pm

This is probably the last time in life my memories are still vague. It was my 2nd and final year in my private Christian preschool/pre-K building, but I barely remember what was going on in class, I don't even remember any of the names of who were in my pre-K class either.

It's a shame you don't remember ANYBODY in your class! ;D

Written By: #Infinity on 03/11/16 at 9:31 pm

2000-2001 was a solid final school year of the Y2K era. Highlights of the period include the first couple of expansion packs for The Sims, Pokemon Gold & Silver, the last stretch of that classic cheery millennial pop sound before the genre started to decline, and funny buddy comedies like Shrek, Dude Where's My Car (a movie with a sloppy plot but humor so cheesily bizarre that it's all too amusing), and The Emperor's New Groove, not to mention Meet the Parents. Winter was an especially great time for popular music; Now 6 is by far my favorite entry in the American Now series, with every single track being excellent imo, and the stuff by Totally Hits labels like Arista and Atlantic Records was just as great; you had stuff like OutKast's B.o.B. and the release of Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory around this time.

On the downside, however, the school year was pretty bad for global politics, particularly due to the Dot Com Bubble finally busting and the broken-down American presidential election that unfairly brought George W. Bush to Washington.

opular culture during the 2000-2001 school year was still predominantly Y2K/late 90s, but there were seeds of early 2000s culture as well, like the release of the PS2, The Neptunes becoming the most popular urban producers of the time, the aforementioned election of Bush Jr., and the premieres of certain new shows like Lizzie McGuire and the peak of Survivor.

I won't go out of my way to say 2000-2001 was the most memorable school year ever, but it was still a great time to be alive regardless and pretty much the last time there was ever hope for a truly beautiful 21st century.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 03/11/16 at 9:36 pm

Woo, that takes me back. That was my freshman year of high school. I (bleeping) loved it.
After 3 years of middle  school where I was bullied to death and treated like I was less than an amoeba, things were so bright.
I made friends, people were nice to me. I had a few spats here and there but wasn't put through daily hell like before. I'm still friendly with people I met in high school. Over the summer before the year started, my ma hit a little on the lotto and added to our house and I got to buy clothes in the mall and we ate out every night. It was just a great time to be alive for me. Both my parents were relatively healthy, Michael Jackson was alive, the cartoons on Nickelodeon were still good...I mean it was just kind of like the Wonder Years for me. Really good times.
The only thing I disliked was my Brit Lit class (I started taking college courses in 7th grade) I didn't like it. I had the devil with Elizabethan language.
Outside of that, everything was alright.  :)
I really miss those days.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 03/11/16 at 9:39 pm

Infinity's correct, it was a great time to be alive and to be a kid! N64, Disney, Arthur, CN, Kids WB, legoes, play do, action figures. Etc. This school year and 2001-02 were the years where I was into Pokeomania the most before I got into yu gi oh during the 02-03 school year.

It was also cool if you were into hip hop, R&b, and pop as well. Aliyah, Ja Rule, DMX, Jay Z, Destinys Child, NSYNC, Brittney, Jagged Edge, Nelly, Savage Garden etc.

Written By: mqg96 on 03/11/16 at 9:41 pm

It's a shame you don't remember ANYBODY in your class! ;D

I can remember over half of my Kindergarten roster to this day and I made a lot of friends in that class due to interacting with them a lot, but not my pre-K class though. I was with them in the same building for two years from August 1999-May 2001 and yet I still can't remember them well. Even during my preschool year from 1999-2000 there were many kids who couldn't complete sentences yet or had trouble with their basics or speaking words. By the time you get to Kindergarten you've pretty much reviewed your basic words, commands, ABC's, 123's, calendar dates, learning how to write, etc. which helped you gained enough knowledge to be interacting with the real world with full consciousness. When I was in preschool I could talk in complete sentences but I hadn't gain enough knowledge yet to be fully aware of my surroundings. I realize that the faster you pick up on things growing up, the quicker your memories crystallize in certain areas. Your memories is not just about the development of the brain, but it's also about knowing what your surroundings are too. It's kinda like driving a car, before you drive a car, you have no conscious of doing it and you don't know how to do it therefore you get scared and hesitant on the wheel unless someone teaches you, but once you learn, pass your drivers test, get your license, and get a lot of experience by driving on your own, all of the basic rules of stopping at a red light or knowing when to turn left comes so natural to you.

Written By: mqg96 on 03/11/16 at 9:43 pm

Infinity's correct, it was a great time to be alive and to be a kid! N64, Disney, Arthur, CN, Kids WB, legoes, play do, action figures. Etc. This school year and 2001-02 were the years where I was into Pokeomania the most before I got into yu gi oh during the 02-03 school year.

It was also cool if you were into hip hop, R&b, and pop as well. Aliyah, Ja Rule, DMX, Jay Z, Destinys Child, NSYNC, Brittney, Jagged Edge, Nelly, Savage Garden etc.

I know I was already into Arthur before 2000, because my 4th birthday cake had Arthur on it, Arthur plates, napkins, forks, spoons, and I had gotten a toy truck at the time too. I was obsessed with that show when I was only 3 years old no joke, but I understood and comprehended Arthur episodes much better when I was 5-8 though. By the 2001-02 school year I was hooked into Cartoon Network, legos, and hot wheel cars like crazy.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 03/11/16 at 9:48 pm

Dude, you were into Savage Garden too? Man around that time I was just entering my rock phase. IT was great.  :)

Written By: 80sfan on 03/11/16 at 9:55 pm

There was lots of snow in my city for that winter. We had three big snow storms that winter!

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 03/11/16 at 9:56 pm

Awww HELL YEAH! :D
Osbko_Imkak&list=LLtwzYCB1mRwXLwEY1nEuSLg&index=5 a8qmy9n-2-UANRI8k2M6kU
sJDzh7uMQTw

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 03/11/16 at 9:59 pm

Dude, you were into Savage Garden too? Man around that time I was just entering my rock phase. IT was great.  :)

Yeah, As a kid I only knew them for ''I knew I loved you''! ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 03/11/16 at 10:00 pm

In December we had 8" of snow and the next week 4" of snow.
Then in January, 10" of snow.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 03/11/16 at 10:11 pm

Great time to be a wrestling and sports fan!
gI_PNf6SMKs QM266l_oaPo 75OcHhXfpJc CxeINSR0vAQ

Written By: SpyroKev on 03/11/16 at 10:15 pm

This was the year I made my first crush, 2000. I still wish I kept the Spyro Year of The Dragon guide book she let me use. I did kind of begged for it. Haha I sucked at the school work. Literally didn't do it most of the time. The field trips were at their peak. I recall one where we went to a zoo like park and I would chase the ducks. I was most likely still obsessed with ducks at the time. After school, I would rush home to Toonami as it was already common for males at the time. Haha I was obviously into the Pokémon craze and basically a Ja Rule fan.

Written By: nally on 03/11/16 at 11:51 pm

For me, it was my third year of college. In fact, I went to two community colleges. Let me explain.

During the Fall 2000 semester, I went to L.A. Mission College; it was my fifth and final semester there. This is because we were preparing to move in early 2001, and it would not have been convenient for me to continue attending there after we moved.
So in Spring 2001, I attended L.A. Pierce College. I had made an application there several months in advance so that I could transfer my units (for general ed)... so that when I transferred to the university the following semester, they would all count towards the right academic path.

I must say, the overall "feel" at these places was quite different, even though they were both part of the Los Angeles Community College District. But I enjoyed life at both places. In fact, the Spring 2001 semester at Pierce wasn't too challenging for me at all.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 03/11/16 at 11:59 pm

I seriously think that 2000-01 might just be my all-time favorite school year. In many ways, it also represents the dying days of my childhood. I was in 8th grade, my last year before I started high school and Fall 2001 came in like a punch to the gut. Two of my best friends started going to a different school, my parents moved out of the house that I'd grown up in, and then 9/11 came along and really changed my perspective on alot of things. I sort of grew up in a hurry starting in August 2001, so that really makes 2000-01 even more "magical". For me, it was the last gasp of being a kid.

And, as others have mentioned, the pop culture was just awesome that year. WWF Attitude was peaking, the 6th console generation was getting started, but the 5th gen was still a major force, the NFL was fun with the Greatest Show on Turf St. Louis Rams along with that crushing '00 Baltimore Ravens defense, the Subway Series in baseball, the Shaq-Kobe Lakers in their prime, cheesy fun rock music like Nu Metal and Pop-Punk was still relevant, Toonami, over the top Teen Pop, Pokemon, the presidential election drama, TRL, Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?, dial-up internet...

Sorry for the rambling, but, like I said, I really love the 2000-01 school year. ;)

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 03/12/16 at 1:44 am

These two thing made this school year for me as well. AMAZING AND BADASS!!! :D
B6DHVZ--D78 xf7UT3asEt8

Written By: 2001 on 03/12/16 at 3:46 pm

One of my favourites! I loved everything about that year. My 8th birthday party in February 2001 is my happiest childhood memory. I take the photo album of that party with me whenever I move. I have it in my drawer. :)

Written By: mqg96 on 03/12/16 at 4:17 pm

One of my favourites! I loved everything about that year. My 8th birthday party in February 2001 is my happiest childhood memory. I take the photo album of that party with me whenever I move. I have it in my drawer. :)

Wow, my 8th birthday party in February 2004 was my favorite as well! It was a surprise birthday party held in a middle school gym. Half of my 2nd grade classmates were there including my cousins which meant everything to me. Before I left the house my mom wrapped a scarf around my eyes and once we parked at the middle school I had to come out of the car blind folded and walk myself inside of the gym avoiding the bumps and steps. Once I walked in the gym my mom took the scarf off and I was stunned! My party had two birthday cakes with hot wheel cars all over it, presents with new lego toys, a controllable toy car/plane, some new GameCube and Gameboy Advance games, and there was an inflatable playground inside the gym we all played in.

Written By: 2001 on 03/12/16 at 4:29 pm

Wow, my 8th birthday party in February 2004 was my favorite as well! It was a surprise birthday party held in a middle school gym. Half of my 2nd grade classmates were there including my cousins which meant everything to me. Before I left the house my mom wrapped a scarf around my eyes and once we parked at the middle school I had to come out of the car blind folded and walk myself inside of the gym avoiding the bumps and steps. Once I walked in the gym my mom took the scarf off and I was stunned! My party had two birthday cakes with hot wheel cars all over it, presents with new lego toys, a controllable toy car/plane, some new GameCube and Gameboy Advance games, and there was an inflatable playground inside the gym we all played in.

Wow that's even more epic than mine! That inflatable playground would've made my life. ;D

I had a 'party' at school too. But it was just my mom bringing over cake, and my teacher letting us prepare our own hot chocolate, which was very fun. It was at night time when all the kids in my neighbourhood came over that I remember more fondly. It was your average birthday, cake, presents, some video games, musical chairs, a movie. My friends stayed over for a slumber party, and we just played games and laughed into the night. I had a lot of fun and made some great memories.  :)

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 03/12/16 at 8:55 pm

Wow, my 8th birthday party in February 2004 was my favorite as well! It was a surprise birthday party held in a middle school gym.

My 10th birthday party was the best for me! I went to Chuck E Cheese! :D :D :D

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 03/12/16 at 8:57 pm

LOL Same! I remember all of my cousins being there, and some friends from school as well good times 8)

Can't Believe that was 10 Years Ago :o

Written By: 2001 on 03/12/16 at 9:06 pm

LOL Same! I remember all of my cousins being there, and some friends from school as well good times 8)

Can't Believe that was 10 Years Ago :o

Exactly 10 years ago, from this day!  :D Just how I felt about my 8th birthday being 15 years ago, just a few weeks ago.

Written By: ocarinafan96 on 03/12/16 at 9:09 pm

Exactly 10 years ago, from this day!  :D Just how I felt about my 8th birthday being 15 years ago, just a few weeks ago.

Well the party was 10 years and 1 day ago, but yeah today's my bday!

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 03/12/16 at 9:12 pm

THESE GAMES MADE THIS SCHOOL YEAR FOR ME!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
88XnUHAX5-oWoGJd0k_FR8ML8X64FJCx8 77BC_pC1j_E

ouG3hMaZVQA r8Ef_aNWY0c yDbjJkT_x-s

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 03/12/16 at 9:16 pm

And these too!!!!!
Vv9j3-QgRr8Q4vRmk9noTQ0hR00dm53zk SNs0Yl6ob8o

Written By: popguru85 on 03/13/16 at 12:41 am

Second on Freshman year of high school.
Limp Bizkit, Korn, Eminem, NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, CHristina Agulera, etc. were played everywhere by everyone and a lot of people used Kazaa lite to download music because high speed internet finally came to our area thanks to Verizon and Comcast. I remember the 2000 World Series (Yankees and Mets) and The Giants going to the super Bowl being a very big deal due to living in the NY area. A lot of people wanted PS2 when it first came out and it was very hard to find so a lot of people got N64 along with Majoras Mask/Perfect Dark/ WWF No Mercy were released. Speak of WWF; The Attitude Era was huge along with TRL, South Park, Temptation Island, Survivor, SNL, and Comedy Central. Personally it was one of the best years. Made a lot of awesome friends and family went to Italy for a vacation

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 03/13/16 at 2:58 pm

Well, I'll just have to make this 3-for-3, because my 8th birthday has long been my favorite, too, although it was in July rather than February. It was the only time growing up that my parents threw me an honest to God "surprise party". Several of my classmates, friends and cousins were invited and we had a huge ice cream cake from Dairy Queen, which by itself would make any party one of the best ever. The present haul was amazing as well. My grandparents got me the much coveted MMPR Thunder Megazord set, my aunt gave me a brand new bike, and my parents brought me Sonic & Knuckles for my Genesis.

And to think that was 21 years ago. :o

Written By: mqg96 on 03/13/16 at 3:10 pm

LOL, I went to Chuck E Cheese! for my 5th birthday party, and I only went again two more times. When I was 7 for one of my cousin's 4th birthday party and another party for one of my cousins when I was 9.

My 11th and 12th birthdays were held at Dave & Busters!

Written By: 2001 on 03/13/16 at 3:35 pm

Well, I'll just have to make this 3-for-3, because my 8th birthday has long been my favorite, too, although it was in July rather than February. It was the only time growing up that my parents threw me an honest to God "surprise party". Several of my classmates, friends and cousins were invited and we had a huge ice cream cake from Dairy Queen, which by itself would make any party one of the best ever. The present haul was amazing as well. My grandparents got me the much coveted MMPR Thunder Megazord set, my aunt gave me a brand new bike, and my parents brought me Sonic & Knuckles for my Genesis.

And to think that was 21 years ago. :o

Damn! Power Rangers Toys, a bike, and Sonic & Knucles! (my favourite one, I played all of them later on Sonic Mega Collection for the Gamecube) I wish I could relive that one in your head.  ;D

The best thing about childhood birthday parties really is the friends that come over.  I can't even explain how each and every one of them are awesome in a forum post haha.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 03/14/16 at 1:02 am

Alright you guys. Here's more from the year. This would be the last I watched Fox Family as it was changed to ABC Family very late the next year (What is now Freeform). Furthermore, I still watched Kids WB, Fox Kids, PBS, DC (and Playhouse Disney  ;D) and D1SM on a daily basis along with Nickelodeon and CN.

For music, it was diversity. R&B, Pop-Punk, Teen Pop  ;D, Hip-Hop/Rap and Techno with a wide range of artists for me to choose from.

More on school: Every Thursday, my class would head over to the science room to learn about the basics.

For games, it was N64, GBC, SNES, Dreamcast, PS1, Sega Gamegear and PC (Yep, I had a few of them).

At this time, I still went outside often and played at home and at the playground with friends, classmates and family.

It ended with my NBA team The Lakers winning the Championship that year as well.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 03/14/16 at 1:02 pm

These power rangers seaons! FTW!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

http://orig12.deviantart.net/3464/f/2013/146/8/8/power_rangers_20__lightspeed_rescue_by_thepeopleslima-d66pzrn.jpghttp://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/powerrangers/images/e/e0/Poster-prtf.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120120090205

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 03/14/16 at 1:04 pm

Got this for my 5th birthday!!!!  ::) 8)
http://www.videoreview.ws/jcl.2/1/rugrats.in.paris.vhs.clamshell.s.2.JPG

Written By: Toon on 03/14/16 at 1:17 pm

The orange coloring was very appealing to me for some reason.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 03/14/16 at 2:35 pm

Saw this in theaters!!!!!  :D :D :D

Written By: Baltimoreian on 03/14/16 at 2:48 pm

If VHS tapes were still around, then I wish Nickelodeon still had them as orange. Those were fantastic as hell.

Written By: Eazy-EMAN1995 on 03/16/16 at 7:51 pm

This song FTW!! ;D
Qkuu0Lwb5EM

Written By: mqg96 on 03/16/16 at 8:05 pm

This song FTW!! ;D
Qkuu0Lwb5EM

This is probably the earliest mainstream song I can remember witnessing brand new from my early childhood. I remember throughout Summer 2000, Fall 2000, and Spring 2001 hearing that music everywhere I went including my dad playing it all day on the radio.

Written By: 2001 on 03/16/16 at 9:09 pm

I remember that song from Cats and Dogs, funny movie.

The earliest song I can remember is the Macarena in 1996 or 1997. My teacher's last name was literally Macarena. :D

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 03/17/16 at 3:15 pm

This is probably the earliest mainstream song I can remember witnessing brand new from my early childhood. I remember throughout Summer 2000, Fall 2000, and Spring 2001 hearing that music everywhere I went including my dad playing it all day on the radio.

It's totally understandable that you could remember "Who Let the Dogs Out?", even at a young age. To say that song was inescapable back in 2000 would be a massive understatement. There was a stretch from Summer-Fall 2000 where you almost literally could not breath without hearing it either playing on the radio or TV. I actually think I went something like 150 days consecutively of hearing that song.

And then the Baha Men where never seen or heard from again. ;D

The earliest song I can remember is the Macarena in 1996 or 1997. My teacher's last name was literally Macarena. :D

Ugh, the Macarena. Believe it or not, we were forced to do that stupid dance during our 4th grade class play. That was actually how it started out. We had to do the Macarena all the way down the aisle of our auditorium, right in front of all of the parents, until we reached the bottom of the stage. It was majorly embarrassing. :-[

It's somewhat odd how people can remember hearing random songs at really young ages, isn't it? One of the earliest memories of hearing music period that I have is a really vague recollection of riding in the back of mother's car in 1990 with "I Wanna Be Rich" by Calloway playing on the radio. Now that's random.

Written By: mxcrashxm on 03/23/16 at 5:33 pm

This song FTW!! ;D
Qkuu0Lwb5EM
That song was everywhere during that year. I heard it so many times that I sung it and even changed some of the words.

Written By: 2001 on 03/24/16 at 12:49 am

Ugh, the Macarena. Believe it or not, we were forced to do that stupid dance during our 4th grade class play. That was actually how it started out. We had to do the Macarena all the way down the aisle of our auditorium, right in front of all of the parents, until we reached the bottom of the stage. It was majorly embarrassing. :-[

Is there a video you would like to share?

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 03/24/16 at 11:16 pm

Is there a video you would like to share?

Luckily, cell phones with cameras didn't exist back then, and my parents didn't own a camcorder. Sadly, there probably is video evidence of this on an old tape in the basement of some of my classmates' parents, though. ;D

Written By: JordanK1982 on 03/24/16 at 11:26 pm

Luckily, cell phones with cameras didn't exist back then, and my parents didn't own a camcorder. Sadly, there probably is video evidence of this on an old tape in the basement of some of my classmates' parents, though. ;D

One day it'll end up on the internet just like this video...

iM-0hUHaq0k

Is your Macarena dance more embarrassing than that? If so, you have my sympathies.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 03/25/16 at 7:38 am

One day it'll end up on the internet just like this video...

iM-0hUHaq0k

Is your Macarena dance more embarrassing than that? If so, you have my sympathies.

It doesn't seem embarrassing when he's lip-syncing a wicked early 2000s song. Cool sh*t, if you ask me.

Written By: JordanK1982 on 03/25/16 at 2:34 pm

It doesn't seem embarrassing when he's lip-syncing a wicked early 2000s song. Cool sh*t, if you ask me.

That's true. He's lip syncing to a rad Bad Religion song with some sweet spiky hair. Everyone else should be embarrassed but this kid is kicking ass like one should be in the early 00s.

Written By: Toon on 03/25/16 at 6:48 pm

That's true. He's lip syncing to a rad Bad Religion song with some sweet spiky hair. Everyone else should be embarrassed but this kid is kicking ass like one should be in the early 00s.

Those damn edgy kids in the early '00s.  >:(

Written By: JordanK1982 on 03/25/16 at 7:03 pm

Those damn edgy kids in the early '00s.  >:(

Hahaha! Always bein' cool and lip syncing to Bad Religion in middle school!!

Check for new replies or respond here...