inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Looking for 2005 Commercial

Written By: fivethej on 11/17/16 at 6:48 pm

I'm trying to locate 2005 Canadian Tire Christmas Commercial featuring Gilbert Talking Dog. Looked all over youtube and elsewhere on-line for this but can't find this anywhere. Gilbert The Dog says "I Smell Gifts" and "Nothing For Moi" in Commercial.

I've also reached out to Canadian Tire asking if they still have this Commercial but they've been unable to locate it.

Just thought i'd ask and see if anyone might know where to find this or known anything about it at all.

Subject: Re: Looking for 2005 Commercial

Written By: Indy Gent on 11/19/16 at 1:17 pm

I'm trying to locate 2005 Canadian Tire Christmas Commercial featuring Gilbert Talking Dog. Looked all over youtube and elsewhere on-line for this but can't find this anywhere. Gilbert The Dog says "I Smell Gifts" and "Nothing For Moi" in Commercial.

I've also reached out to Canadian Tire asking if they still have this Commercial but they've been unable to locate it.

Just thought i'd ask and see if anyone might know where to find this or known anything about it at all.

Have you  tried any TV or ad people?

Written By: fivethej on 11/19/16 at 5:11 pm

Have you  tried any TV or ad people?

No, I haven't. Wouldn't know who to ask about this.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/23/16 at 1:10 am

Have you tried the Canadian Film Institute?

Written By: fivethej on 11/23/16 at 3:21 am

No, I haven't. I'll get it a shot and see.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/23/16 at 3:27 am

No, I haven't. I'll get it a shot and see.
I know that the British Film Institute is helpful on British commercials and has a huge archive on film matter, the equivalent in you country should be helpful.

Written By: fivethej on 12/08/16 at 2:40 am

I tried them but they don't deal in this or have the resources.

Check for new replies or respond here...