inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Thread deleted?

Written By: 2000s Nostalgiaist on 12/18/16 at 1:12 pm

Hi I thought I made a thread on here asking if there was a difference between generation y and millenials but it has disappeared? No PMs about it or anything >:(

Subject: Re: Thread deleted?

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/18/16 at 1:25 pm

I guess Chucky wanted to put in a "final solution" towards these generation threads.  :P

Written By: Zelek3 on 12/18/16 at 1:26 pm

I guess Chucky wanted to put in a "final solution" towards these generation threads.  :P

Good.

Written By: 80sfan on 12/18/16 at 1:28 pm

It probably was deleted.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/18/16 at 1:32 pm

It probably was deleted.

It's quite obvious that it is.

Written By: 2000s Nostalgiaist on 12/21/16 at 9:18 am

I am still surprised the media and people seem to forget that the oldest millennials are now in their 30s. I think they just use the term as a catch all phrase for young adults. It wouldn't surprise me if they are still referring to teenagers and early 20 somethings as millennials in 5 years time.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 12/21/16 at 10:48 am

I am still surprised the media and people seem to forget that the oldest millennials are now in their 30s. I think they just use the term as a catch all phrase for young adults. It wouldn't surprise me if they are still referring to teenagers and early 20 somethings as millennials in 5 years time.

I don't think they care personally. Besides, most of the people who made those charts are probably late Boomers and early Xers.

Written By: Zelek3 on 12/21/16 at 9:08 pm

Because the media is a bunch of lying dividing liberals who twist facts.

Check for new replies or respond here...