inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need help with something Toonami-related

Written By: YuYuYuuki on 04/05/17 at 4:44 pm

Does anyone remember a scene in a Toonami.com game where TOM was gasping with his hands on his stomach, and then started giggling evilly? I believe this was level 5 of Trapped in Hyperspace, but I could be wrong because that game can't be found on the Net thanks to the greedy developer, and I played a few Toonami games back then. (2003; the aftermentioned TiH as well as Confrontation, Arena, Test Track, and Escape Velocity)

If anyone remembers level 5 of Trapped in Hyperspace, please tell me what you remember, as I've spent all day and yesterday trying to remember. :(

Subject: Re: Need help with something Toonami-related

Written By: SpyroKev on 04/05/17 at 9:37 pm

I don't remember.

Tom suddenly giggling evilly? Unless he was in some type of infection, I don't see him acting like this.

Written By: YuYuYuuki on 04/06/17 at 6:40 pm

He was infected in level 5, so this may be it.

Written By: YuYuYuuki on 08/19/17 at 3:28 pm

A damaged beta copy of the Training Level was found thanks to the developer actually being nice enough now to look through what he had. He says he's gonna look at some CDs sometime to see if he can find a working copy of the full game. And when he does, I'm going to be a six year old again!

Written By: Rosequartz2000 on 01/06/18 at 6:49 pm

Hey, I actually remember that - I was like fourteen when that happened. Wasn't the bad guy a woman who looked a bit like the lovechild of Satan, Manray from SpongeBob, and Zero from MegaMan X (at least to me, I was playing lots of X6 around that time on PS1) and had an Australian accent? I hated her. Yeah she infected Tom in the final stage, I remember being ready to punch something LOL

Check for new replies or respond here...